Whats your

Whats your
>Age
>Job
>Wage
>Position

Attached: 1528748442762.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Warehouse
$21
Hydraulics operator

International Tabacco plant
16$
Quality Control

Chainlink holder

Tbd after singularity

Major about to be promoted to captain

>21
>CNC operator
>$9
I'm a poorfag

>Quality Control
Wait.. is your job literally just to smoke tobacco all day?

>20
>NEET trader
>$600+ a day
>NEET

Technical Support

I take some of the Tabacco that is being processed and run it through test to make sure the Tabacco is of certain quality then go back to a office and put it in the computer. I am sort of hated because i am 18 and i tell older people to fix the things they do.

Attached: 1533707506699.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

>20
>student
>115$/month from mom and dad (but it's okay because i live in a shithole)
>none

nuclear construction
$60
field engineer

Attached: NdSoijj.jpg (1280x854, 527K)

>24
>Amazon “Fullfilment Center”
>$15/hour
>”Associate” (slave)
Basically saving up enough money to get me really going with day trading. I’m an INTJ personality type, which is supposedly the most successful type for day trading. I had practice before with day trading and was quite successful, but my day trading fund was only $300, so a I didn’t make that much. That’s why I’m saving up enough money to get a decent sized day trading fund going.

Just practice with fake money right now. No sense waiting, see if you can actually turn a profit. Most don’t.

USPS
~46k (lots of overtime)
Truck Expediter

I had practice with my shit $300 fund. I was getting close to 5% a day, but with $300 as my fund it was only like $10-$15 a day. That’s why I want to get at least a $5k fund to work with, preferably $10k. That way I could be making a few hundred dollars a day. I live with my parents so almost all of my money from work is being saved for one thing or another. I try to save $100 every paycheck to go towards day trading.

procurement
$35 an hour
reverse cowboy

Mentor (Help kids with autism learn tech)
$40p/h
Senior Admin Mentor

Crypto hodler
-90%
Sitting

> Just turned 24
> In college studying BM/Finance and play online poker (used to play full time)
> Used to average 200k+/year before I started uni. Now probably making 100-150k
> student/ professional poker player

Attached: 1718.jpg (1475x557, 82K)

where did you learn to play so good? what's the learning curve like?

Absolute bullshit

Marketing
16.50 p/h
‘Assistant’ but I run the whole show, leaving for better gig soon

Security Gaurd
$20
Mobile Office

I basically get paid to drive around and listen to music all day. Occasionally i have to respond to emergencies but im very lucky. i also have access to somke of the coolest buildings in silicon valley

Attached: 1409426312823.jpg (256x320, 38K)

Software dev
$40/hr
Freelance

Huh. Interestingly enough I know a couple dudes working with special needs kids teaching them software dev. They are making around the same.

>$20/hr security guard
Holy shit that is a lot...

>silicon valley
Oh

It's extremely competitive at high stakes (and even low/mid stakes) online because you're competitng with professionals from all over the world (a poor Indian is willing to put in tons of work just to make 30k/year). I've spent a lot of time studying, discussing strategy with other pros and playing. The learning curve is very steep. If you're from a rich country then it's not worth it to try to go pro. The golden days of poker are long gone and there are very few newcomers at high stakes nowdays (most of the pros have been playing years).

Nah. I have some old threads on biz you can search for if you care.

rich
make money from money
being rich

Thanks! That's kinda what I thought. I won't be getting into it, was just curious. Congratz on your success tho!

Forgot to mention: a lot of the formats are somewhat close to being solved which means that the future of online poker (as a profession) is very uncertain. A lot of high stake pros use programs/solvers that approximate optimal strategy to practice. It takes tons of computing power so you can't do it while you're playing but it's only a matter of time.. Bots are good enough to beat low/mid stakes at some games. The poker sites try hard to ban them but it's obviously difficult to catch all of them.

Thank you :)

If legit I seriously admire you. I used to grind HUSNG HU cash for two years but after Black Friday I had to find other ways to make money. Poker is pretty much dead if you’re in America. Fuck.

law student
i work part time for an IT company and do statistical analysis as well as contract drafting. have a fixed salary even if i dont do anything for 2 months

Marketing manager

Scuba Instructor 4-5 days a week + Online English Teaching 2 Nights a week
Around 500 dollars a week from scuba and 200 from teaching
Spend about 150 a week on accomodation, restaurant meals, beers and whatever I want really.
Save the rest whilst fucking hot dive students

Front End Developer
$6/h
Development of SPAs in React

Yea online poker is almost dead in the US :/ The only big sites are ACR and Bodog afaik- Luckily I'm European. I mainly play on stars. I used to play husngs before black friday too (before I went pro). I sucked back then but still managed to beat 30/60 turbos for like 5% roi. Wish I had been good enough to play high stakes back then.. Tons of people were making 300k+ with little efort (compared to today). Husngs (especially hypers) are almost solved now.

These pahjeets is why noone can get entry tech jobs anymore

> (You)
I'm from Europe.

>$20/hr security guard
>Holy shet that is a lot...

>Americuck
Oh

He’s in California. Basically $12/hr if you were anywhere in the south/Midwest. Not hating on him I’m sure it’s a decent gig. Just make sure you don’t record yourself ripping shits

last year MD student
75 € / 88 $ per hour
emergency medicine on weekends, 12 hr shifts, one day pays for three months of rent

Attached: 129478476cab8ed448f4480dbc1fb4f1--batman-christian-bale-christian-grey.jpg (594x720, 117K)

You can literally make $20+/hour + pension and 4 weeks of paid vacation in Northern Europe by wage cucking at Mcdonalds.

Shoutout for currency conversion. I know you're not in U.S. because doctors here generally don't make 6 figures until their residency has ended.

>He’s in California. Basically $12/hr if you were anywhere in the south/Midwest. Not hating on him I’m sure it’s a decent gig. Just make sure you don’t record yourself ripping shits

I was trying to say that $20 for security work is fucking dog shit. But then I realised that you were an American and your minimum wage is literally criminal

Express Railway
17$/h after Tax 14$
Positive: Very Good Benefits
Electrician

Captain is never higher than major

NEET
lazy

Hi IRS

Health Inspector
$93000
Supervisor

Design Agency
22$/h After Tax 20$/h
Good benefits (Free gas, EOY benefits redistributed)
Digital Designer

Software company
Software engineer

Information Security / IT
$168k
Information Security Manager

>23
>Software Engineer
>21k$/y (this 4-5 times the average in the shit country I live AKA Bulgaria)
>.NET Core + Angular 6 Full stack Web developer/Architect

Dentist
$120k

>20s
>Software Engineer
>$160k/yr total

Attached: 1536611277228.jpg (736x490, 65K)

Dentist, fuck

>Warehouse
>Hydraulics operator
caged?

Legal
30/hr
Paralegal

>Pass the Jew bar exam
150/hr
Associate

>21
>NEET
>See last answer
>See last answer
>See last answer
I lost my mind a 17 and my psychotic break ended at around 19.

how the fuck are y'all niggas so fucking rich holy fucking shit im jealous

>20
>1st year cs student
>i dont make money
>student

then again im in greece so

Neet
Justed shitcoin trader

Exactly. Cost of living. A lot of software fags, if they command a high salary and live in a tech bubble SF, are just getting by on a 6 figure salary. But if you make a six figure salary in bum fuck nowhere, then you take home more at the end of the day. And don’t forget debt/student loans.

Finance
£550 per day
Network Engineer

What’s a network engineer

There's a few types, but network engineers design, implement and support data, voice wireless, security and datacenter products like routers, firewalls and switches. Pretty comfy desk job and easy if you know what you're doing. No degree also

Production leader / logistics manager

Small Business Owner
35000-40000 (cash) per year
Owner

Don't ever run a business that is seasonal and relies on weather :(

Any quantitative finance or risk management boyos here?

100K+bonus
SE

proctologist
janitor

Parking meter sales/Parking lot owner/Small time pot dealer

$51k yr +$250 per machine sold
~$1700 profit/month after lot mortgage and small loan
~$400/month, smoke for free and some cash

How do you find profitable projects as freelance? Make CRUD web applications for local businesses?

Assembler
$12/h

Retired Bitcoin millionaire
I make whatever the stock market makes
Long $VTI

What was the starting pay and how many hours in a day

Well done lad

Starting was 18k, but it goes up quickly in IT especially if you keep up to date with the latest trends

How do I get into this as a neet

>30 year old boomer
>automotive customer communications liason, Wendy's
>7.83/hr

>26
>trains
>bout 20 dollaridoos after tax / h
>part time glorified janitor

Why even ask this question? Don’t you know everyone on biz is a 22 year old software dev making 300k?

Not me, I repair bushings.

My buddy is a software engineer that does freelance on the side. He made 2k for a days work making some kind of sales notification tool for a cigar shop. I don't know how he found the work, though, just giving an example.

Insurance
$30
Sales reporting/analysis

This thread is great. Keep it up goy... eh I mean boys.

Attached: 578072-636342597357960762-16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

This is an underrated feel, being young and having a say in oldfag affairs is delicate.

>late 40s but look 30s
>ceo of a groundbreaking company that faggots keep shorting
>in the billions but realistically I can only withdraw a few million at a time

>18
>fastfood
>$8.5
>team member

Financial services
£105,000
Software engineer

Qualitative for life!!!

But yes.

>making 150k while student
good one

Hi Elon!

most of you are lying just to make yourselves feel better and make me feel worse. FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: 1537543872611.jpg (349x491, 11K)

Construction Firm
$63K
Senior Accountant

Chemical production
16/hr

Software Engineer
u mad?

Hahaha

Tech Sales (Saas, PaaS, IaaS)
Could do more or less next year, not wage employee

How should I break out of neetdom, Jow Forums?