Should I try to get rich purely to impress women? I don't like expensive things, but I do like expensive ass...

Should I try to get rich purely to impress women? I don't like expensive things, but I do like expensive ass. I don't care if she only cares about money. I only care about her looks.

Attached: 1535845375312.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

> I don't like expensive things

Just buy expensive things instead, cheaper and less stressful than managing a thot.

Who else here skipping lamboland and going straight to brappertown when they make it?

Here's a redpill for you. Being rich doesn't matter, women will just abuse you and take your money and then fuck people like me. :^)

Don't listen to this fag OP. As long as you aren't the type of cuck to spend thousands of dollars impressing one roasty, being rich will get you drowning in titties and ass.

Just make them work for their money. Don't give it too easy. If one girl is getting shitty throw her out and get a new slut for the night.

And remember there is always Thailand.

Wtf is that tattoo 0_0

This is so pathetic. Imagine being such a beta that you need to be a millionaire to get women and are still considering going to Thailand. I can't imagine what an ugly loser you are

I'll get a lambo only if it guarantees more ass.

Attached: 21959B61-D5A1-4DB2-A65E-4D42D27D2320.gif (450x253, 838K)

I agree OP, that woman has a stunning ass.
But saying you only care about looks is mostly a lie. Don’t you want her to genuinely like you and have a deep connection with you? If you get that + the ass you will be in heaven

I've managed to get women while being unemployed before. I don't need money to get them. It just makes it easier and less time consuming. Fuck relationships. I just want big butts and nice milkers to play around with and then make them fuck off once I cum.

Thailand is fantastic because it's cheap and not hard to unironically have 5+ women in one night.

I like the simplicity that capitalism and money brings to relationships. No room for misunderstanding or feelings or all that shit. No, just you smother my face with your ass while you suck my dick, and I give you some money. Imagine going from working on your project, to realizing your are horny, to fucking a tight pussy, to cumming and her leaving, to having a clear mind to go back to your pet project, all within the space of 1 hour. With relationships you pay with your time and effort.

Nah this is fucking gay. No matter how good a girls ass is, after the millionth time fucking her you will get bored of her. You need variety. You need to diversify the naked brappers you get off too.

t. guy who had a gf with great ass and got bored of it

At the end of the relationship I was literally unable to get a boner to her anymore. Yet I went back just 1 year later and looked at all the nude photo's I took of her and literally cummed when I saw her ass. The idea that you should be exclusive to one woman for your whole life is so fucking moronic. You need to be moving around with multiple women so you don't burn yourself out on one girl like I did. I couldn't believe I had burned myself out on such an amazing looking girl when I went back to jack off to her pics a year after I broke up with her.

>let a hooker smother your face with her ass
>why do I have permanent cold sores

>le STD meme

Keep being scared of living life faggot.

Vast majority of divorces happen due to financial issues, so basically as long as you're stable financially, that's enough to impress any woman. Anything beyond that is just too much egotism.

either pure incel cope fantasy or gambler's fallacy
in real life this gets you endless STDs, and despite the propaganda even the treatable ones aren't so easy to cure (hence why infection rates are shooting through the roof)
managing a relationship takes less time and effort than dealing with chlamydia, gonorrhea and HPV
casual sex is unironically a massive bluepill, trading decades of future happiness for cheap orgasms

I've fucked literal shitloads of prostitutes, never gotten an STD.

I swear they are a cultural meme to keep beta's in a state of constant virginity.

Just wear a fucking condom if you are worried, christ.

> Imagine going from working on your project, to realizing your are horny, to fucking a tight pussy, to cumming and her leaving, to having a clear mind to go back to your pet project, all within the space of 1 hour.

Or get married to a obedient woman and do the exact same thing without needing to go outside and after she makes you lunch

>spending months if not years building that relationship in the first place

Waste of time.

Agreed. I have a really hard time getting erect when I fuck the same girl over and over, but my dick is diamonds when it’s just some random new thot.

I swear I have some issue where my brain naturally responds to new Tits and ass and shuts down at the sight of the same thing over and over.

Nudity is not allowed on this board, please take your trash to /b/.

It's not an "issue" it's normal. You are high test like I am. Our male brains are wired to like new bodies because biologically we need to be trying to impregnate as many women as possible in order to spread our seed. It's the women's job to catch a mate and keep that cuck around caring for the young. Don't get fucking trapped, thots will do anything to trap a man in marriage and beta cucks will jump through all sorts of mental hoops to justify it, but all true men know you can't fuck the same girl multiple times and not feel like a caged lion.

Where is the nudity, point it out retard?

Can confirm, in Australia where whores are legal, in the state of VIC they are required to have an STD screening once a month and if they catch HIV they are out of a job. It's also condom by law, if they fuck a dude without a condom or they are forcefully fucked without a condom even though shes a whore then its classed as Sexual assault, never gotten an STD in my life and have been with 100's in Australia. Safest sex industry in the world

Oddly enough I am also Aussie myself, though I prefer to fuck whores in Thailand since it's cheaper, there are STD centres all over the place there too.

This must be an American thing for whores to be seen as dirty. Honestly most of the time whores are cleaner than normal girls. It's not just an aussie thing, whores all over the world are required to be clean and get checked out often or they lose business. Only in places like America where they are illegal do you get nasty crack whores. Just holy fuck legalize prostitution and you literally get hot women who are so clean you can lick their naked asses out for hours with no worries.

I honestly almost exclusively fuck whores and I've never gotten an STD. Maybe this is why. If I was fucking as many roasty sluts as I fuck whores maybe I would have gotten an STD.

You are one stupid fuck, and you probably have stds that you just don't know you have

Do you really believe the whores in thailand are tested lmao

Why is this so hard to believe? People cheat all the time and get divorces all the time....

Obviously that reason is because people get bored fucking the same person.