Ethergem
egem.io/
Circ. Supply : 10M
Total Supply : 40M
Marketcap : 350,000
Excgh : Graviex
Discord : https dot discord dot gg slash KEbHVjW
Egem General #4 : Hello. Welcome to Ethergem General Thread #5 : New Floors

Solid 24 hours for Egem. Volume went up 400%. Nodes increase. Miners increased. A few more people cleared the order books. Those are smart people who see the long game, IMO. We now have a solid new floor, and await the next leg up. "Sapphire" is being coded, and I'd suspect it by EOY.

Old heads should love this, and get on board. EtherGem, "EGEM," is first and foremost, a pure community coin with no pre-mine. That said, I have not been this excited about a project for years, and have no idea how this fell under my radar. I have already set up a Tier 2 Quarry node, will set up a miner, and will be holding to the next halvening. Killer Discord. A DEX coming for created coins, and a 2:1 swap for “Sapphire” , the teams first integrated side-chain. “Opal” light wallet. Great community, at the ground floor of a project. New node tiers will come that should increase node holders, and reward early adoption and growth. Someone bought $75,000 of this at market recently, clearing the order books, and it fell right back down to a slightly higher floor.

This is for those who remember that things used to be fun. This is not intended to be an immediate moon mission, but if the community continues to grow, exponential growth is possible. Especially if this DEX and new coins continue to be created. It seems like a lot of tech heads dig this, so it should get very interesting. This is /ourcoin/. Poke your miners to EGEM. Buy and run a node. Spread the word. Next stop is 1M market-cap.

I will be making several threads weekly, for a very long time. Should be interesting to look back EOY 2019.

This one is definitely one to hold , support, and watch grow. Cheers.

Attached: EGEM.png (512x512, 21K)

ETC is the real ETH

0xBTC is a million times better and not some shit Masternode bullshit that makes the devs rich. Fuck you and your truly nigger scam.

This has nothing to do with 0xBTC. It's called being early, and supporting fun in the ecosystem. :)

Also, this isn't a 150% return node scamcoin. It's fair, well thought out, normie friendly. If you can't see that this will cross at the very least, a 20M cap in the future, you don't deserve it.

Honestly, I'd rather keep people like you out of this project anyway. We need to grow a strong community. See Egem General #1 : No Moonbois. ;)

This will unironically 50x in 2019. Solid small development ecosystem builders will survive from this purge.

you should do some research before you jump to conclusions.
also, claiming a token is superior to anything. please.

he's just a 0xbtc shill. which is fine. i love 0xbtc and it has given me play money, and will grow hard in 2019. but yeah. this has nothing to do with that.

I've been accumulating this, sniping low asks. Made it up to 100K so far. Will clear the order book is this doesn't moon hard in a week. Cheers.

4 cents cracked again. Nice work marines. Next stop : 1M marketcap

Another solid market-buy. Smart money! Let's get this fucker to $20K volume.

Easy 50x

In the long-term, I agree. No brainer, really. I'm hoping for a 5-10M market-cap by Q1 2019, or when the DEX rolls out.

FUCK I can't get my bid filled. Goddamn pajeets.. Sell.

REEEEE stop market-buying you cunts.

Please to buy the Ethergems good sirs my wife Pooja is needing the surgeon to remove the tumors from her bob.

My job is to provide you with the information. It's your job to decide if that is valid or not. If you had bought on Ethergem General #1, you'd be about 40% up by now, even at the slight sells after the peaks of the smart money clearing the order book.

See you next time. :)

Poor pajeet, make the right choice and end the suffering

in all seriousness i wish we got some actual numbers as to how much money the scammers make off these scams when all is said and done
can't just extrapolate based on marketcap, liquidity matters obviously and even low MCs can have sufficient volume over time

How much of this is a good amount to hold? Thinking about putting in some orders

I will buy your gems to fund you pajeetstesses bob

Im all in. You can choose to be more conservative.

liquidity ALWAYS comes later. smart money rolls the dice and buys early, even if its at a premium (for a few weeks or even months).

also, this is clearly not a scam. don't delude the project because you can't take 20 minutes to see for yourself.

How much are you sitting on though?

Getting a Tier 2 node (Node 1 + 2) for 40K Egem is a safe play. (That's about $1,200).... I have 3 as of this second, and aim to get 1 more before we hit a 2M marketcap if it's feasible. We'll see.

NICE. God's work.

Don't sell anything besides node earnings under a 10M cap, and you are good to go for a proper setup for bull run 2 in 2021.

dude stop this is not funny
why do you care anyway, it's not like anyone will remember this thread tomorrow
>muh archives
anyone who would go through the trouble of going through the archives would be too smart to fall for this
stop being a dick and post numbers for your previous scamcoin. i'll buy this shitcoin if it's good info

Nice, I may buy one later today, already running 2 other masternodes and staking on a few other coins.
What is your price prediction for this 'gem'?

If this stays under a 5M market-cap once their DEX is live, I'd be very surprised. Hopefully that's soon. If this really does take off, a 20M cap by Q1-2 is feasible. If we bull up next year, it's got limitless potential. Either way : Still so early, most are hesitant to clear order books. I did it once, and spent a long time sniping low bids to get to the total I'm at now. I'll continue. It's passive work for me, as I do other things on the computer.

I'm -twu. You may remember me from calling 0xBTC at 12 cents, ORI, Daneel, QNT at 20 cents, Nerva on day one, and that shitty scam-coin called NTWK, which I also lost my ass on. Done arguing with you.

If you don't see potential in this as a comfortable hold at this stage, and just want to flip this, then please stay away. We're trying to build a decent community.