Looks like the big tech companies wild west is coming to an end. What do you think they will do?

Looks like the big tech companies wild west is coming to an end. What do you think they will do?

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-024354_Brave.jpg (1063x922, 157K)

Probly have no effect, trump is waging the dog like crazy.
His whole deal is that he is the bomb at financial stuff so hes trying to distract from the fact that hes a total russian puppet shitbag by doubling down on stupid economic policies.

How can I short this?

Sigh....

You realize that it's govf that licenses monopolies right?

If we had a true free market with the govt not involved in the economy a monopoly would be impossible. And if there was a monopoly in a true free market it would just be "the best deal possible" for everyone.

why do you think lobbyists and special interests exist in the first place? They pay off politicians to make regulations to make it harder for other younger more efficient companies to gain the big boys market share.

You don't think politicians are in the back pocket of these tech giants like Facebook, twitter, etc?

You hear anyone in congress talking about Alex jones being de-platformed?

Liberals like you are literally nigger-tier IQ with your ad hominem attacks with no substance.

He's a SHITBAG.

Trump is literally trying to break up the monopoly our corrupt govt handed to these tech giants before trump got into office.

Less regulation equals more competition. Equals better products. I think you don't even understand why lobbyists and special interests exist in the first place

not a trump fan, but anything that hurts the faggots at google is a-okay by me.

the heavy handed leftist propaganda coming from tech companies is getting suffocating. even moderates are noticing how absurd it's getting.

>If we had a true free market with the govt not involved in the economy a monopoly would be impossible.
look at the history of bitcoin mining pools

>nigger-tier IQ with your ad hominem

I hope he breaks them completely. Sick and tired of seeing all the liberal propaganda promoted by google and other sites. You know something's wrong when blacks are always being portrayed as victims on the news while whites are portrayed as monsters.

youre fucking retarded. monopolies exist because poeople are risk averse. theyd rather sell their company to google than hope that it will survive anyway. they have to drive to compete. and google and facebook for example are big enough to just shill out a billion for some shit tier startup if it assures that no competitor will ever rise. this has nothing to do with your government, but everything with the FAANG being too big to truly challenge. the entry level cost is too high now for anyone to really do it.

Google had a leaked video of their higher ups having a pouting session right after Trump run and they were openly discussing how to prevent that type of thing from happening again.

And then James Damore happened later on.

The Orange Bull Champion knows what he's doing.

Attached: 1536568586678.jpg (1000x600, 60K)

And you don't think big tech has politicians in their back pockets????

I mean the whole zuckerberg testimony was such a fucking obvious dog and pony show. Politicians pretending to care while they are all clearly bought off. As if Facebook isn't connected with the govt/NSA etc.

its irrelevant at this point. what exactly do you think less regulations will do now? 99% of worthwhile startups will still get bought because the people who run them dont want to compete, they just wanna sell for fat returns and retire.

>bs claims of bias
Come on. I don't know if this is a good idea, but sites like Twitter are pretty blatant with their bias.

You could've said something like this:
... But instead you just quoted user
Because you're dumb

>If we had a true free market with the govt not involved in the economy a monopoly would be impossible
>what are high entry costs

Idiotic libertarian nonsense, you're either illiterate or uneducated

Monopolies occur regardless of regulation (e.g. East India Company, Standard Oil, AT&T) in any capitalist system

Holochain wins

>East India Company, Standard Oil, AT&T
Baka

I don't see why something like Holo chain can't make big tech companies irrelevant. Why do we need govt intervention?

Also, competition law seems to have at least a couple interpretations.

In America, seems like regulators want to make sure customers are better off. So merely having a monopoly isn't a bad thing if it's better for everyone except would-be competitors.

Europe is basically, competition must be possible even if it's worse for customers, because they're butthurt about American companies being more successful and want the pie for themselves.

Let's not turn into the Europe model, except where the companies that benefit are shit like newscorp or Oracle or Verizon.

aww, how cute. everyone, look at the dumbfuck leftist who is such a sock puppet shit for brains that he believes the diarreah that msm pumps into his head on a daily basis. good goy. goood goy!

Attached: 184765E8-0EB5-49F6-8EEB-D9A6400DE0BE.jpg (900x729, 77K)

Google it, you tard. I'm not going to spoonfeed basic shit like this to you.

Google is trash and holds the monopoly on online advertising, which is their real power.

BAT will change all this

'idiotic libertarian' and other redundancies

Yeah moron that's what I was saying. Monopolies occur because of regulation. I think you misunderstood what I said

Also... if you have govt regulating shut and being involved in the economy then it isn't a fucking capitalist system you dumbass.

0% income taxes... sound money.... and market set interest rates is what a capitalist system is.

Oh look, its another episode of "user Confuses Free Markets with Capitalism."

you're fucking retarded. Monopolies occur because at some point someone wins the game and completely starts dominating, no matter the rules. Regulation or no regulation has nothing to do with it. It's freaking nature. Someone manages to get on top of the pyramid and stay there by being smarter and better at what he does then everyone else trying to take him down. Like a monopoly player that is on a good run and just keeps getting stronger and stronger until he fucks up every other competitor.

>imagine being this retarded

Tell me big boy, did you come to that conclusion by yourself or did you have Don Lemon spoon feed that line to you?

Attached: 1513251498319.png (395x650, 366K)

>t. zoomer
preventing monopolies when they form is a legitimate mission of the government regarding economic policy, arguably the most important

Cartel, not monopoly. But anyhow, in the case of Bitcoin, the most significant policies governing mining are enforced by the protocol. Policies are policies regardless of whether they are government implemented, covert (government), or built into a cybernetic protocol (as the case with Bitcoin).

>russian
Immediately discarded

>You realize that it's govf that licenses monopolies right?

Sure love to see anyone jumping in as a competitor to gpu cards.

This. Jesus all this magical thinking.

Break up facebook, Alphabet and twitter. Whatever comes next has got to be better.

Which is where anti-trust gets involved. The government waits for the top gangster to kill all the other crime families and then comes in and fucks him up rather than potentially causing them to unit against a common foe.

Commerce is the legislatures’ duty, they won’t get antitrusted directly. Congress won’t do shit. The president is the highest law enforcement executive. Short them for the RICO investigation, they’re megafucked.

Attached: FF80C5DB-221C-4AE0-A8EE-D9814F29F7B2.jpg (2048x1358, 395K)