Is holo the best project in crypto right now?

Is holo the best project in crypto right now?

Attached: DWvu7nKU8AAkUw0.jpg (932x802, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/holochain/perspectives-on-blockchains-and-cryptocurrencies-7ef391605bd1
blog.p2pfoundation.net/holochain-the-perfect-framework-for-decentralised-cooperation-at-scale-2/2018/07/26
holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE&start_radio=1&list=RDQPntjTPWgKE
globalhalo.com/2018/04/24/antifragile-how-holochain-is-going-to-take-over-the-world/
itsblockchain.com/top-8-dapps-built-on-holochain/
sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it?

I don't know if I want to be me anymore

I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore. I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.
I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :(

yes, but even your pic acknowledges the biggest problem with it. It's hard to understand and hard to explain to other people. This makes it susceptible to the most retarded kind of FUD I've seen on Jow Forums. I've said this before and I'll say it again. A dipshit wastes 10 seconds making a false statement about this project, but it takes me 2-3 full posts to disprove it because I have to define at least 3 new concepts before even thinking about explaining shit.
Here's the issues: people that did research and knew what this was, bought during the ICO. After the ICO I'd say around 5% of the smart anons on Jow Forums also bought. The rest of the 95% just FOMO-ed in once it started pumping assuming it's just another flavor of the month shitcoin. These people will be shaken out soon enough, which means we'll be going down first before going up. I don't know how long this process will take, but there WILL be a big shakeout, because there's too many losers invested in this project and losers can't never make it. It's a fact of life.
TL/DR: hodl this like a motherfucker even when if it goes to shit and buy the dips if the price is good.

Attached: hothead.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

holy shit based user

Attached: 1536509925784.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

medium.com/holochain/perspectives-on-blockchains-and-cryptocurrencies-7ef391605bd1
blog.p2pfoundation.net/holochain-the-perfect-framework-for-decentralised-cooperation-at-scale-2/2018/07/26
holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE&start_radio=1&list=RDQPntjTPWgKE

If your in HOlochain and haven't watched this video you will NOT make it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE&start_radio=1&list=RDQPntjTPWgKE
You butthead, user. :)

Yeah a rag tag bunch of new age hippies, s j w's and tree huggers who are coming from a eco friendly holistic approach to the project are going to make you rich.....please user..are you fucking retarded

It can change the world. Holochain's visionary team in cooperation with NGOs and academia will teach corporations and governments the new ways of doing business that can cultivate and harness the true potential of communities around the world. Without war and crime, there will be no need for corruption and hate. People will literally just snap right into line like magnets.

If you aint buying at 15 sats right now, youre fucking retarded

and it's already back at 16 sats. It's been bubbling for days now it's going to erupt at some point

Once I figured Holo in holochain actually stood for holistic and not holographic or something cool I fucking dumped this shit hippy coin

It stands for both HOLISTIC and HOLOGRAPHIC. These descriptions fit the dual biological and cybernetic aspects of it's futuristic engineering.

i dont know what u just said but im doubling my bags after reading

Wait Fuck I thought it stood for Holocaust. Can't break the current economic world order without cracking some (((eggs))) first.

Just sold 100k.

You don't even need 6M to make it, it's more like 250k.

Holo is going to be huge BUT Im not a fan of the boomer progressive vibe coming out of the team. I would love to know what our man Nick Szabo thinks of Holo.

I hold holo but I feel more positive aboit Quant cause its the realist view of the world ie in the end banks and big gov will win not crypto anarchists. So no Holo isnt the best imo...quant is.

Here's how globalhalo.com/2018/04/24/antifragile-how-holochain-is-going-to-take-over-the-world/

Plus article released today itsblockchain.com/top-8-dapps-built-on-holochain/

Went all in when I saw the United Nations powerpoint thing mentioning holochain

>concepts
you got it, user. a bunch of new concepts. none of which have worked out yet, and HOT is an erc-20 token, still. highly overvalued at 150 million$ imo. putting money into this is like playing the lottery, chances of being successful are ridiculously low

Wat, where?

The biggest difference is this isn’t a lottery where you need to win, it’s a lottery where you just need to convince someone to buy your ticket. This is why vapourware pumps so much harder than “real products” because we’re here to sell hopes and dreams not products.

Do you even github bro?

dude countless projects started out as an erc20 at some point to FUND mainnet development, e.g. EOS was valued billions as a erc20 token. you are either low iq, a low effort fudder or both.

>whale promises moon mission
>price stagnant for the past week, volume drastically decreasing

yikes, for your own sake i hope you don't have money in crypto if you compare EOS to HOT

Is it quantum resistant? If not it's worthless in 5 years

yes a erc 20 shit token copying the name of a eighties movie is going to make u rich? haha ok whatever

sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
Look at who the sphaera.world people are partnered with. Pic related. Control F this doc for holochain.

Attached: C58246F8-309A-4A37-B73B-45BC15BF2962.png (1342x515, 176K)

WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T POST THIS

Attached: 73de471cf6924c918a28b860524d00e4.png (1039x658, 1020K)