ConMetro official

JUST

Should I dump it all as soon as the token is minted - edition

Attached: vXYKKeHS_400x400.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/binance-set-offer-fiat-based-trading-pairs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take your lithium coinmetrofan, stop fudding your own investment retard.

>he still believes the tokens will be minted

Attached: 1529770966684.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Attached: tetten17nh1_zps3f358da9.jpg (500x588, 229K)

Of course not idiot...
We are in the brink of a next rally, CM will provide decent liquidity, high leverage options, easy fiat conversion and copy trading feature. I truly believe it may be homerun.
Yeah, it is delayed but there is no point in launching it in the middle of a bear market anyway... If they manage to go alfa in Q4 or Q1-2019 the timing will be perfect..
Just look at their other company FX-pig forex, it is a solid platform with 10 years in the market, why Kevin would put his own face and everything at risk? people know where his offices are, they know where he lives...
Just chill out, you be fine

t. Amazix

he already relocated his family to somewhere in South America, he probably has the plane tickets bought and is ready to join them there when he's done wrapping this scam up.

Why the fud it has not even launched yet. I dont get it. Getting scared?

How do I get XCM?

TETTEN!

You can just buy it on CoinMetro I believe.

What should I be scared of? The thing is that it's never going to launch. How many deadlines have been given and missed already?

You cant, only ICO contributors have the token right now...
All the fudsters here want the ICO holders panic sell at the launch, so they can buy cheap XCM. Not gonna happen.

Calm down, they're trying to position themselves as the new trading platform, and they need to come out when sentiment is positive. They need to wait for the bull to start.
That's how Binance did it.

At the next flash-sale. Yeah, you heard right...

Open beta is supposed to start today. I don't know, but i guess they stick to their plan and there will be: Nothing. As usual.

Attached: XCM_scam.jpg (482x361, 83K)

I'm a beta tester and I can ensure you that the exchange is going to be a game changer, it's kinda like coinbase but with more tools for traders.
It's obviously outsorced and half the the work has been done by communnty, especially by one guy called Stephen, god bless him. But it's top notch.

Yeah, it's really normie proof.
Which is very nice.

There is a guy with borderline personality disorder who signed up under the name coinmetrofan but who has been spamming FUD since the beginning of the project. He reminds me of a retard on Bitcointalk who would spam anti-Litecoin comment while holding a shitload of Litecoin.
Some people are just messed up in the head and can't handle dissapointment so they already act like their investment failed IDK.

ps. CHOO CHOO all aboard the money metro bitches

Yeah, that Stephen guy is doing some great stuff, coinmetro's designs look very amateurish compared to those. I love how insecure that community manager guy is, he spergs out every time someone points out the design is shit.

Yeah evan is a huge faggot.
He is supposed to handle feedback but can't take any criticism at all like a little child.

The token is going to dump right away btw. I think we are going to have to hold for a few months more after release in order to see some gains if everything goes well. If they launch a shit barebones product or delay again we are fucked

Of course it wont dump retard.
You know how many exchanges offer high leverage trading with easy fiat conversion? Yes, not many.
If the launch coincides with a bull rally (which I personally think is part of their 'delay' issue) price will shoot up.
For christ sake you are so dumb, just look at KCS... it was launched in october or something and it jumped from 0.50 cents to 20 bucks during the last bull run.
Try to not be moron once in your life and dont sell your XCM for the whale fudsters who want cheap coins at the launch.

hahaha it wont dump hahahah

it will dump like hell

and if it wouldnt then it would be because of that hostage situation where you start to love the ones who stole your freedom, what was the name of this psychological thing again?

either way, real bull might never hit again, or might hit 2020, being dependant on a bull market for your product to work is not a good formula, a good product should be profitable in a bear market

this project is fucked and i every day curse the people who shilled it here, i consider it lost money, i might be able to get 90% before the dump is over, im guessing it will drop to under 50% really soon

Post screenshots fag

it not being dependent on bull market, faggot, is just a strategic business move.
"Profitable in a bear market" yeahhhh how many are profitable for the last 9 months? NONE.
It doesnt need to be the 'golden bull' rally, just signs of reversion and some stability should be enough to make XCM goes 10x art least.
Project is not fucked, ppl are doing beta testing right now as we chat, u dont to need be a drama queen, please.
btw it is called Stockholm syndrome, you drooling low IQ useless piece of shit.

Margin trading wont be available on release. I bet you they will take at least another 6 months to offer that. They are going to start out with only 5 coins ffs. Who is going to trade on the exchange if they don't even have anything to trade yet?

Dont be a retard, nobody will prefer coinmetro over binance or bitmex when its released. The platform has to prove itself first and get marketed for that to have a chance of happening

not the other guy, but just logged into my account after a while and it seems the option is not longer available.

Anyway, here's one.

Attached: CoinMetro-Intermediate-Exchange.png (1600x840, 180K)

there will be a simple view, the intermediate view that you see there, and a detailed view.

well at least its something, thanks

no prob, I'm excited for this so finally come out so I can start shilling it to normies when the bull gets going.

The debit card alone will make it worth it. Banking kikes will have no way of reporting you to IRS anymore.

I’m with Kevin. This thing gonna moon.

Attached: 18151AB2-7B9A-4083-862A-6D33FCDD661C.jpg (1200x1800, 613K)

>it seems the option is not longer available

Same here. The open Beta was supposed to be online today. Instead of that they even canceled the closed beta. Wat.

fuck, I can't even tell which pics are edited anymore

it is suppose to happen tomorrow, actually. Lets see.

remember that Coinmetro is gunning for both Coinbase and Binance (Binance is getting into fiat pairs)

“Doing things right is critically important, and if it upsets a few people, so be it.”

I hate the arrangement and dimensions of this and i hope they change it
You look at it and even if you used crypto exchanges before, you are immidiately confused and don't know what the fuck is going on and where to find the info you need

Hey robin timmerman, I know its you. I heard you fucked a little 5 year old girl and have to wear an ankle bracelet for life. I have more info on you than you'd ever know. Please stop molesting children, Robin Timmerman

I'm also 99% sure that oliver from telegram is unironically a faggot and a paid shill
How the fuck does he "work 2 Jobs" and still have time to be in the chat 24/7 unless his 2 jobs are shilling coinmetro

It WILL dump. Specially if there's a new flash sale that will dry up the demand (unless its closed to contributors but even so). Get this opportunity to double or even triple your stack.

Planning on this

Binance isn't getting fiat pairs, CZ said so himself. Besides no bank is going to work with a company that's in an unknown location.

You think its possible to sell ones entire bag for more than 12c as soon as its on the exchange?
I've seen coins go 2x right after ico for a little while until it crashed to -90%

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/binance-set-offer-fiat-based-trading-pairs/

Sorry, they're launching a seperate exchange for fiat pairs.

This shit was supposed to launch a few weeks after ico, then "let's extend the ico", then "a bit delayed because our african devs have visa problems (wut?)", then fucking mockups (wasnt it supposed to be nearing launch apart some last review with the delayed nigger devs? Why it's now in FUCKING MOCKUP PRE ALPHA?), then a beta where fucking nothing works and it's more like a prototype, and so on...
Sure thing are moving and there is a real product in beta now, the licenses are real etc, but it's too little too late, who in his right mind would trust his money and trades to these fucking liars? There is no going around the fact that they lied and continue to lie to their fucking investors about the project state from fucking day one.
And they would have been one of a kind if they launched when supposed to, now by the time they will be able to get their shit together (not at all in the timeframe they are trying to sell now, features are going to get delayed again and again, it's clear how these cunts work by now), binance will have fiat pairs and fucking stellar will have decentralized fiat ramps, just to name two competitors, nobody will touch this shit, there will be no liquidity and it will fucking die.
I invested like 1% of my holdings because the project as advertised at ico was fine and the team was apparently experienced, but i have already written it off as a loss.

Hopefully yes. The orders will be heavily skewed to the sell side, everyone holding this token is performing better than holding anything from december/january. They will try to hype the launch and do some heavy marketing to grab more users so we will dump on them, but after this initial hype im thinking that the offer will be way higher than the demand.

I have so much of my portfolio riding on this. Been with them since pre-ICO. Expecting huge dump once XCM is listed but this is a long term hold. Next bull run this will be $10+

so much butthurt itt

Indeed. People should obviously be thankful to Kevin as he has shielded us all from catasthrophic bearmarket losses.

Attached: 41879802_247938762590946_6859732447369580781_n(1).jpg (1080x1255, 169K)

What hype? Its a dead fuckin project. Do you realize that almost 10% of all tokens are exchange tokens? Kys

Jajaja. Held my 5k hostage while eth bled out. Thing is, they wont actually mint tokens and we all got scammed by Kevin the child beating kiddie rapist. (Yes he fucks kids and was charged)

Kevin's thoughts on a potential flashsale:

>Given the current pricing, if we remain where we are, there almost 100% will be another flash sale. The question is: how do we do that flash sale? Here's an idea I brought up in a board meeting:

>The flash sales were beneficial to us because they were new and it created a bit of buzz. It won't create buzz anymore now, since others have been doing it as well. So how can we create buzz now, how do we give back a bit, how do we instill more value into the token?

>I helped create a token structure for an asset-backed real estate project, that allows you to give underlying yield without it being considered a security, under Estonian law. The idea would be basically to combine a token with a bond. For instance: you buy the token at 12c, and after a certain period of time expires (1 year?), the token has fallen in value and you continue to hold it, then you would be entitled to a certain interest, payable in bonus tokens at the end of that period and then every year thereafter if the price is still below the price you paid. It gives an underlying yield and access to a guaranteed rate of return, and I think that can be rather revolutionary.

>These things are still in discussion, and I don't know if it will be completely possible. But I love to hear people's feedback on it.

>Kevin's thoughts on the next potential scam
FTFY

Theyve been saying on tg something about a potential flash were you actually get revenue as a investor for how the company performs. Didnt quiet get it but seemed completely genius.

Stockholm syndrome
Kevin is a genius for holding our money
Lord Kevin is waiting for a bull market to mint the tokens

>This shit was supposed to launch a few weeks after ico, then "let's extend the ico", then "a bit delayed because our african devs have visa problems (wut?)", then fucking mockups (wasnt it supposed to be nearing launch apart some last review with the delayed nigger devs? Why it's now in FUCKING MOCKUP PRE ALPHA?), then a beta where fucking nothing works and it's more like a prototype, and so on...
>Sure thing are moving and there is a real product in beta now, the licenses are real etc, but it's too little too late, who in his right mind would trust his money and trades to these fucking liars? There is no going around the fact that they lied and continue to lie to their fucking investors about the project state from fucking day one.
>And they would have been one of a kind if they launched when supposed to, now by the time they will be able to get their shit together (not at all in the timeframe they are trying to sell now, features are going to get delayed again and again, it's clear how these cunts work by now), binance will have fiat pairs and fucking stellar will have decentralized fiat ramps, just to name two competitors, nobody will touch this shit, there will be no liquidity and it will fucking die.
>I invested like 1% of my holdings because the project as advertised at ico was fine and the team was apparently experienced, but i have already written it off as a loss.

"let's extend the ico",
"a bit delayed because our african devs have visa problems (wut?)",
then fucking mockups (wasnt it supposed to be nearing launch apart some last review with the delayed nigger devs? Why it's now in FUCKING MOCKUP PRE ALPHA?), then a beta where fucking nothing works and it's more like a prototype, and so on...

No sir, no alpha
"Pre-beta"
"Paper trading open beta"
"Live beta'

>what was the name of that psychological thing again?
>reddit spacing

If this is the guy telling us it’s gonna dump, I’m doubling down on launch day

Attached: 5AEDC477-EE4C-4269-8ECC-EC2043D64537.png (324x454, 10K)

Then again is the guy who has invested alongside you. Retards on all fronts when it comes to this project..

>He doesnt get the retard fud surronding coinmetro.
Not gonna make it.

>He can't see what's beneath the first level of irony

Attached: 1488910082366.jpg (630x785, 56K)

ITS A FUCKING SCAM!

Americans couldnt invest in the ico, all this fud is from amerimutts trying to get ppl to dump on launch so they can biy it up.

retard, read the news
americans can keep their tokens when they got in ICO just because coinmetro NEEDS the money

get ready for next flash sale with bonds
BONDS SALE

robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!

>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!
robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!]]!

>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!
>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!]]!

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:21:59 No.11187254▶
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:24:20 No.11187272▶
> (You)
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶
> (You)
>>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!
>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!]]!

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:21:59 No.11187254▶
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:24:20 No.11187272▶ (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶
>> (You) (You)
>>>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!
>>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!]]!

> (You)
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶
> (You)

You should be hospitalized, cmf.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶ (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
(You)
>>
Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶ (You)

u) (You)
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶ (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!
>>>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!]]!
>>>>>robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!
> (You) (You)
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: JHjCQFUx) 09/23/18(Sun)17:25:21 No.11187282▶ (You) (You)
> (You) (You)

robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!]]!.

robbin TIMmer man is a KIDDIE DIDDLER!g!

Holy shit, Coinmetro threads are literally even more autistic than the Deepbrainchain threads of the past with their hilarious braingang thingie going on. Never seen anything like this on whole Jow Forums.

Well, i guess they went crazy over get scammed by people with names and faces, who even explain HOW they scam you, week by week..
>"Hey, we launch the exchange very, very soon, we just have to wait for the dev, coming from Kuala Lumpur, and look at this cute little dog!"

You are cmf, the way you write makes me burst out laughing every time, don't change pal.

But seriously take your meds.

no, i'm another guy, who got banned from all their channels for asking the wrong questions. that fucking pajeets...

He’s 100% a kiddie toucher. Got caught with cheese pizza

You know what they say, if they lie about launch date they'll 100% lie about touching kids.

He is cringe as fuck and types like a fucking 40year old who never avhieved anything in his life and is now trying to set it right by buying shitcoins
He also mentioms Jow Forums in almost every post on telegram thinking its cool, which makes this faggot even more hateable
If i can tell that he is a low IQ boomer just by the way he types i wonder how much of a lowlife he is irl