What would happen if I market sold 80k link?

What would happen if I market sold 80k link?

Attached: 1515692097979.png (500x230, 23K)

I'd snatch em all up

The price would go down a few cents.

Link is looking locally bearish. May as well do it.

it would go down in price

I will fucking KYS

Attached: 1536281606668.jpg (1000x900, 177K)

> i will kill yourself

Bullish sign.

Attached: 1536012600090.png (716x644, 486K)

bought 100k

Ut would drop a few cents

You’d wick it to 0

the few suicides that result from this will eventually strengthen the genetic makeup of humanity
>tldr do it faggot

You'd be selling your linkies extremely cheap.

Nothing. 80k is chump change.

you'd still make a profit in the long run

>market sold

so you mean selling then? what other way would you do it besides on an exchange. faggot

Why don't you go get throat fucked by a nigger Astro?

Because unlike you the thought had never entered my mind. That and I don't want to because unlike you again, i'm not a faggot.

RUTABAGA

DELETEE THIS

Hello /linkies/

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for being kinda off-topic.

rutabaga pedo

You lot can go from talking about chainlink to nigger cocks and paedophilia in an instant. You are truly the most degenerate whore spawns alive.

fucking nothing. it would drop by about 1.5% and bounce back up. you need 500-600k to really hit the price ( 4-5%). even after that bot would come in any buy it back up 2%. t.scriptfag who watches for large movements onto binance and watched them dump

anyone else find it suspicious astro is so desperate to defend ruta?

Fuck off astro with your 20k stack, go be a faggot elsewhere

yes, it's very interesting. btw i just found a picture of rutabaga on warosu. why did she post it?

20k? LOL, i'm not that poor.

I am. I'm dying inside

Nothing. Do it bitch

20K is enough bro
>I hope
>t. 20K LINK

It’s plenty user.

Ouch. Too soon user. Too soon.

kek. 100k is suicide insurance. My wife holds 390k and still thinks it's a scam.

What you should do is buy some XLM with that money, ride the wave today and buy back 25k LINK

You would kill yourself next month

85K*

Your wife deserves to have fat black and Mexican cocks pushed down her throat.

you don't have a wife astro

Post proof then, fag

You can look at the order books. It wouldn’t affect price at all, not enough across exchanges. It would get eaten up fast and your link would be gone. This isn’t even a difficult question to answer, which makes it even more amusing the people in here who just arbitrarily make guesses as to the outcome. Jow Forums has some of the dumbest people on the Internet, hands down.

>market selling 80 million dollars

you will sell at the top and come back later to increase your stack by 40%

You whiteknighted a fucking female pedophile.

You're here too, faggot.

Attached: 1535954725491.gif (1221x768, 699K)

The singularity would happen instantly

do it

20k will make you a mega whale in a few years. The only benefit of having more than 10-20k is that you don't have to wait 2-4 years before selling like we'll have to.

>I'm not a faggot
See, that's where you're wrong...

it would be extremly painful

yeah please astro go suck some cocks elsewhere, we don't want pedos here

>Implying the incels holding LINK would ever reproduce

You'd lose $80,000,000

Youd never get rich

This.
/thread

straight transfer faggot

20k mega whales?
>wewlad.jpg
t.350k.

this, desu.

Also, what do you know of turnips and cabbage?

when sergey isn't getting in an argument with money skelly over ETH being a shittoken, jacking off to shota and shadman, or eating bigmacs, Sergey goes to a place called decentralized drinks in SF and gets several McNuggitinis where he drinks all night long and complains about Jow Forums, memes, and the inability to exit scam.

So he makes sure uber eats 2 McNuggz (plus more for snacking)
1 tub McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce (plus more for licking off pinky finger)
1 lg. Mcdonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake (plus more for bringing all the boys to the yard)
1 bottle Vanilla Vodka (recommended brand: Absolut)

Open the McDonalds bag. Eat one McNugg each, followed by two bites of the Filet-o-Fish (make sure you don't tell anyone that you eat Filet-o-Fishes).

Mix three or four shots of vanilla vodka in the McDonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake, followed by one shot each directly into your mouth.

Rim each martini glass with McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce, and pour milkshake/vodka mixture into the glass. Garnish with a McNugg (which is to be swiped along barbeque sauce rimmed glass after the milkshake has been finished, and consumed with pure, unadulterated glee).

You'd have a story to ramble over and over to your soiled love pillow about how you were there and could have made it if you'd wanted to.