How many turtles do I need to retire by 2020?

How many turtles do I need to retire by 2020?

Attached: zoomertrtl.png (512x512, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIjGn2ds90k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is dero

About 100 billion, it's too late now

t. proud owner of 400k

youtube.com/watch?v=KIjGn2ds90k

Attached: 1535564808580.jpg (694x576, 220K)

a scam

imagine being this dumb lmao

There isn't enough, buy turtle and you'll never make it.

Is this shit worth watching? Couldn't finish one ep desu. Might try watching at 2x speed.

It gets better every episde.

Magical girl cock fighting basically.

Attached: State of the union.jpg (1200x855, 240K)

Alright, I'll give it another chance, senpai.

Attached: 1519149083998.png (694x632, 141K)

imagine how much mkre money you would have if you bought xrp or xlm instead of fucking turtlecoins
just sell. oh right there are no buyers

I would still be down from my initial investment. trtl has a lot of room to grow

The only shitcoin in the world with no buy orders.
fml
i have 4 million still left to dump

A turtle made it to the water

> (minus zero)

When you are so dense you miss the trtl/LTC trading pair of tradeogre

A million will do.

trips of truth

1 quadrillion

Will Karai and Mobius launch TRTL on a moon mission?

seriously, are you....literally retarded?

maybe?

supply in 2020 will be 62.5 Billion.
Assume that TRTL MC makes it to $250 Million; not unheard of for a meme coin.
If you wish to have $1 Mil USD, then you should acquire 250 Million TRTL.

Attached: turtlesupply.png (1774x965, 138K)

If they can pull it off it will be the biggest moon mission of the year. Could you imagine having a coin with a 1 million dollars market cap suddenly coming out with private smart contacts? It would be the easiest 100x ever.

okay. so the two coins competing here are Dero and Turtle...
why not just own both. both are $1 mill mcap

Have you seen the dero dev team compared to the turtlecoin team? It's literally night and day. The main dero dev continuously espouses bullshit like for example, 51% attack immunity, making a foundation then backing out, saying that all crypto note coins have a high fatal flaw in them but won't tell anyone what it is. He's your run of the mill scam artist meanwhile the turtle dev team is constantly at work just look at their GitHub and will continue to work even if the price of turtle is literally zero.

i thought that as well before the code was released but Dero's devs literally rewrote bulletproofs to be twice as efficient, wrote the first implementation of cryptonote in golang, and the first ever blockDAG... its hardly a scam imo

This!
ThisThisThis!

Rewriting the code in Golang was all that was needed for it to be twice as efficient and as for blockDAG sure that might seem like a big achievement but at the end of the day no one cares and that's reflected by the price. What the price of Dero also reflects is the massive amounts of distrust for the developers and for good reason.

wtf are you talking about price. i said those things being implemented are proof that its not a scam like you said. the thing that will bump price is smart contracts

>Rewriting the code in Golang was all that was needed for it to be twice as efficient
no... they redid the singature algorithm.. being in golang makes little to no difference

One day you'll accept the fact that they literally did nothing of importance and are just squeezing money out of retards like you. It's been the same shit with them for the past year. 1.)They promise something
2.)They break their promise
3.) They do something insignificant with the technology and people get pulled back into it.
4.) Repeat untill bags are empty.

okay fine whatever. all im saying is, based on how much novel code and features theyve already implemented i would say that there is a good chance they will be able to implement smart contracts as well...

>Turtle will unironically boom just like many (thing dogs) in the past

>those digits
>much shell safety

Attached: DIGITS.png (640x360, 195K)

Even if they implamented smart contacts the only reason I'd buy dero would be to get in on that quick pump from the news. Fundamentally this coin is garbage thanks to one pool having 98% of the hashpower and the team refusing to be asic resistant.

Kys incel faggots

Attached: 1534386402043.jpg (675x1034, 166K)

asic resistant is impossible.. do you even know what asic means? application specific integrated chip. Its literally just a chip designed specifically for an algorithm. Which means anything can be asic'd. The only way to be "resistant" is to hardfork every few months and change the algo. But thats obviously a pretty shortsighted way to look at it and comes with its own set of problems anyway.

>one pool having 98% of hashpower.
This is the same for literally every single small cap coin. even bitcoin had the same hashrate distribution in the beginning. As the value of the coin goes up, more miners will join in and hashrate will spread.

Deluded turtlies never fail to make me laugh

>0 buy orders

kek