Tell me about Craig Wright and cellular automata and the real capabilities of Bitcoin

Tell me about Craig Wright and cellular automata and the real capabilities of Bitcoin.

Now

No blackpill pastas, no faketoshi crap. I just want answers.

Attached: satoshi_and_son.png (1051x805, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insolvencynotices.com.au/notice/cloudcroft-pty-ltd-2
businessinsider.com.au/the-australian-who-may-have-invented-bitcoin-claimed-to-have-landed-54m-in-taxpayer-funded-rebates-2015-12
theregister.co.uk/2015/12/09/aussie_nakamoto_named_then_raided_by_feds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s all a scam

No it's not, you're probably a shill.

This is the future of money and computing. The stakes are too high.

Tell me more about black net. Why are the shills afraid of black net?

Attached: satoshi-scholar.jpg (977x1221, 252K)

CSW is such a fucking boss. faggots hate him just like they hate Trump, they cant stand seeing an alpha chad fucking shit up.

He can prove he's Satoshi any thime he wants but he chooses not to.
Now THAT is being a CHAD.

NPCs everywhere

Why do you think Wright is involved in supercomputing? He's a fraud, this is publicly known. Why do people keep eating his shit up? Because he's rich now?

this.

Butthurt losers who can't handle the fact, that Satoshi isn't a nerd 50yboy loser.

>He's a fraud, this is publicly known.

The Earth is flat, this is publicly known.
t. 16th century fag

insolvencynotices.com.au/notice/cloudcroft-pty-ltd-2
This is Wrights company. He created it using research funds from the Australian government, but surprise! He never actually did any fucking research for the Australian government, so after they got wind of that, Wright fucked off to other countries. He's a criminal that stored his fraud money in BTC and saw it appreciate in value because of that.

Not sure how anybody can believe this compulsive liar when he says hes Satoshi. Hes the Hillary Clinton of the crypto world.

>can't even hold a pen properly

>insolvencynotices.com.au/notice/cloudcroft-pty-ltd-2
There is zero information about your statements on that website

you can't handle the truth if I told you

Attached: rule_110.gif (777x689, 36K)

businessinsider.com.au/the-australian-who-may-have-invented-bitcoin-claimed-to-have-landed-54m-in-taxpayer-funded-rebates-2015-12

theregister.co.uk/2015/12/09/aussie_nakamoto_named_then_raided_by_feds/

Look for yourself, ask people who are involved in early btc, I'm not your nanny.

ulam spirals ? me likey.

Where is this beautiful place

here's a clue... incredibly complex systems can spontaneously evolve from very simple rulesets. Complex systems like say, a universe such as our own.

Attached: cellular_automata_primes_generator.png (810x629, 67K)

>Look for yourself
So you are basically behaving like Craig Wright himself. (No time to explain etc.)

Yes I can. I will go as far as I need to

Attached: 1537076223831.jpg (657x527, 41K)

Do you have an email? Are you on irc?

But you are the npc user. Takes a lot of critical thinking and a high iq to understand btrash pic related is you

Attached: E7F23FC5-D913-43EA-9BFA-75C04A7E0230.png (471x441, 63K)

Maybe I am him???????
No, I just don't have the nerve to explain something to you newfags that has been talked over to death literally everywhere. EVEN on twitter. Twitterbots are smarter than you, user. The absolute state.

Based and redpilled Also checked

>itt the absolute state of shills

this is a larp, i was basically able to dox you with some quick googling, you probably want to take this image down. Also, I admire your interest in mathematics, take a look at Godels Completeness Theorem, i think it will help you.

Santorini, Oia

The poster you're replying to severely overuses commas like that bitchtits fake satoshi does, maybe it is him?

Attached: btarzans.png (1355x720, 1.47M)

Make this thing tofolli gates only and you have a reversible computer

What a fucking faggot.

Most punchable face in crypto hands down

I think Samson Mow's face is more punchable