Old vs new r8

is it just me or does the old one look more aesthetic? + 40 grand less expensive. you can get one for 80k€

what is your made it car?

Attached: 20180923_122209.jpg (1080x452, 318K)

this the new one with retarded TT look imo

Attached: 20180923_122147.jpg (1080x647, 372K)

honda civic

owning expensive cars for daily driving is a fucking meme

Where do the kids sit?

You are wasting your money... Every car does the same thing (gets you from point a to point b). You still have to obey speed limits so it doesn't matter how fast it can go. Any girl who is interested in you because of what your car looks like is a thief and only wants your money.

>what is fun
>what is autobahn
u dumb as shit user.

Audi rs7, beatifull car where you can store your groceries and ride in with a family. You can get one used with only around 30000 km 2015 for around 26000 euro in UAE. Can't wait to ride in of them.

Fuck forgot to post image

Attached: rs7-sportback-social-share-facebook.jpg (486x255, 37K)

you are retarded, this shitbox look like shit

best looking affordable car is db 11

>driving a brapper in 2018

Attached: 586C5EFC-B490-41F7-9C99-14CF89119B26.jpg (1600x1140, 228K)

>autobahn
>2018
>fun

hang yourself

stop being so insecure with the looks of a car that you cannot afford. the absolute state of zoomers

Why not at least go for a hard top? The soft top always looks like cheap shit in my opinion. A stock 180sx type X will be my made it car, but other than that I'll be driving my shitty mitsubishi magna until it falls apart.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x562, 49K)

>speed limits
Absolute S.0.Y

>burger talking shit
kys you absolute brainlet. go shoot up a school or something

The patricians choice

if you have 50 million?
yeah buy one
if you dont, just buy a decent mercedes.

>you need 500x your cars value as networth
being this braindead

halts maul du kleiner zoomer
autobahn ist mittlerweile unfahrbar

>not speeding anyways
typischer alman. angst vor autorität? muss in deiner dna verankert sein.

als ob, AB ist voll mit baustellen und verkehr
kannst natürlich nicht wissen wie es früher war, zoomer

>boomer on biz
user. was lief schief? gib mal ratschläge damit ich nicht so ende

drive a sports car in your daily life and then please come back. its impractical, pricey and depreciating. if you're spending so much in such a superfluous thing, you're not gonna make it.
if you want to buy superfluous shit, buy things that don't lose that much value and aren't so pricey to maintain.

Attached: BAD759B6-45A9-4FEC-A9F4-4BC6F02A1AF5.jpg (2028x1344, 676K)

Yea the grill looks like a fucking honeycomb

Shit quality and poverty tier interior for price and class. Porsche mission e will kill Tesla

Most posters ITT are like 17 year old zoomers, they are impressed by brappers and broom brooms. Let them dream.

I just love car threads on Jow Forums. They are always ALWAYS the same. Someone will say "hur dur depreciation asset" and others say to buy some shitty Asian car instead. It's the NPC meme in full effect.

/thread

please dont be that pajeet that drives a ten year old supercar to impress girls

Attached: 2009-Bentley-Continental-GT[1].jpg (1024x682, 78K)

but its a 2015 facelift user.

>Shit quality and poverty tier interior for price and class
This

>tesla panel gaps
>meanwhile nips solved this in the 90s with the lexus ls

Attached: closest-look-yet-at-tesla-model-3-exposes-panel-gaps-manual-charge-port-door_21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

>4 door hatchback
lel

I daily a sports car and it's fucking nice. It's not for everybody, though. Like if you have arthritis real bad it could hurt to get in and out of the car or if you're a 400 pound fat shit who can't fit in the seat. Which one of those applies to you, user?

>living in a shit tier Bundesland

haha wessicuck, ich habe 3 spurige unbegrenzte bahnen hier und die sind immer leer, danke für den soli du dreckscuck

probably a used G90 or new Accord

the absolute madman.

bin kanacke und respektier euch ossis mehr als die links versifften hurensöhne hier

basiert und rotgepillt
und jetzt schieb mal einen döner und ein ayran rüber brudi

>wanting to buy a wealth black hole while also complaining about wagecucking

Never change, NPC’s

Attached: 6AAC86AC-E033-4C43-8B71-0BAAE5D72F0B.jpg (224x225, 20K)

New accords are all turbo. The dream of the most reliable automobile ever made has been killed.

My FIL has an r8. I'm kind of jelly but also wonder about the practicality of it because he lives in Seoul and can never go more than 10 kph.

Not true some are way more secure than others.

>Car

Enjoy being poor and fat forever. You could give me all of the Rothschild's trillions and this would still be my main method of transportation.

Attached: My bike.jpg (969x638, 251K)

look how hideous this language is

Attached: oiu2byqwckcl4mr9uwbb.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Just get an RS5, just as sexy and more than enough oomph

Attached: audi-rs5-coupe-5707-default-large.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

911 GT3 that is all.

Cope harder fag

English is Germanic you inbred kike

This too, porche's are daily supercars, anything else is a trophy

halt dein dummes maul du vollgeschissene menschenhaut

or a G-class

Attached: AM-DB11.jpg (1080x716, 59K)

based and redpilled

>not getting a GTC4Lusso which combines good looks with luxury comfort and super car speed

Never going to make it.

Attached: Ferrari-GTC4Lusso-gallery-1.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>GTC4Lusso
maybe because it looks idiotic

Attached: 1513247013240.jpg (940x529, 151K)

ghetto rap beats are made with the same harmonic language as mozart, doesn't make them equally beautiful you massive brainlet

Amg gtr , black

if the front/grill of this car wasn't a total disaster it'd be the most aesthetic vehicle on the road these days

Toyota or LExus you stupid fuck

think of the oil change on the r8

>the ultimate STATE

YOU WONT FKN MAKE IT

KEK

With rentech upgrades like schemes jolly bitch ass

90s Asian sports cars are comfy user

front grill on the DB11 looks good

I think that youre talking about the new vantage
pic related

Attached: AMvantage 2018.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

you may be right user. the db11 grill actually looks bretty nice. guess i'll be buying one in 2025 when we finally make it

I would finance some mechanical engineers and would macrodose LSD till I get an inside of a quantum motor type that would work using my chakral energy and that would make micro black holes to make me to from point A to point B without fucking anything, it would be just a car to remember that I'm human, it would then make something like a transformer and transforme itself in a micro nano globe that I would put in my pocket and when I wanted to it become a car again would just put it out.

No
I find it looks really good, better than any hatchback, but with the features mentioned in my previous post

>autobahn
lol wigga, i drove pic related on the autobahn a few months ago, literally no one was driving faster than 120km/s, you germans are a fucking meme when it comes to driving.

Attached: 2016-mercedes-amg-slc-43.jpg (745x480, 44K)

Only valid post ITT.