I get paid $20/hr for sitting at the university library desk where I’m allowed to study for my own studies...

I get paid $20/hr for sitting at the university library desk where I’m allowed to study for my own studies. All I have to do is answer some questions every now and then. Have I made it?

Attached: 61DB394E-2DB7-4C7A-8A78-08098BA48E80.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

who gives a shit about tarrifs on governments u fag stop reading that gay shit

I had a job like that in university. Enjoy it I guess. It only gets worse after you graduate.

No not even close. What questions do you answer if you're still studying basic macro?

Just library questions like how to log into the wifi, where to find books etc.

That's pretty based. Godspeed user.

How do you log in to the wifi, and how do you buy books?

*find books

>using a gay blue highlighter
not gonna make it

dont spoil the surprise for him

Unless that job actually sticks around (it won’t) and you decide to work there the rest of your life (you won’t) you are in for a very disappointing surprise.

Attached: 9B5F12CA-7037-44C7-8628-0CD794DA6927.jpg (1875x1889, 206K)

If your "own studies" are only for you and not some exam you have made it. If not I would say no

>"I'm allowed to study for my own studies"
Awwww, that's so cute!!! Congratulations Timmy, you finally got that government grant for being mentally handicapped!

$20/hr? no dude, you haven't made it.

>asking strangers online if you made it

yeah you made it champ, good job. you are an inspiration

OP, favelanon here ( a thirld world poor guy that do 2 graduations).

Some weeks ago I did almost $0/daily, now I'm doing atlest $25/daily.

My point is: focus on improvements and fly higher buddie, I'm a thirld world guy who make more money than you.

Attached: young dogo.jpg (586x1026, 78K)

I work 50h/week for $900/month as a graduated software developer from the top university in Latin America.
Yes you made it, not because of your shitty job, but because you were born in a first world country.

What is the top university?

Are you brazilian and studied on USP (University of São Paulo)?

He said he makes that hourly faggot

But he didnt said how many hours/daily he is able to do it.

Only making 41k here in a starter position in finance. Feelsbadman.

Maybe I should move to brazil and buy a mansion full of full time hookers.

favelanon more like faggotanon

Yes. Computing Engineering at POLI-USP.
I should have gone to the financial market....

Wanna give me your poo poo so I can put my pee pee?

LOL Bro, I'm doing computer engineering too, but in another state university, but you have to realize that 900 (3.6k) is higher than 80% average income. I had friends that did civil engineering and they cant find jobs, its a real shit those days.

I'm with some guys who can code and I'll find the project and pay them a salary.

Atleast you dont need to beg like me.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-17 at 17.16.39(1).jpg (1040x780, 60K)

Everything is also a lot more expensive there you dumb shit.

That's pretty cool OP. sometimes I wonder what it would be like to work as a librarian. I used to work in my school library for like 1 hour a day for credit. It was awesome. It's very peaceful atmosphere.

Why you need to beg? Can't you get an internship?
To be fair is much easier to get a job/internship here in the capital. It was already hard for me, I can't imagine how it must be for people in smaller cities.

>tfw starting uni recruiting job soon
>only 8/hr

kill me bois

I have a masters degree and make $18.90/hr, so you're doing better than me.

I make more doing fastfood

Wtf , is everyone becoming an economist now ?

You have made it, for now. Unfortunately the low stress, relatively high paid university jobs don't last long.

The ones in the real world suck ass.

very nice, i would talk to your school, sometimes they will lower your tuition as well.

Milk that fucking job till you graduate

I get paid to drink beer and go around bars and restaurants selling it to their bar managers
free food
free booze
free car
free gas
free life

All jobs at my school pay $9-10/hr how the hell did you bag one for 20?

shit health and death by 50

Because I do 2 grads at the same time, the state (free) one and a paid one that I got 100% discount.

I dont have time for a internship or a regular job and the salary they pay isnt enough to pay the things I have to.

OP here. It was a rethorical question. I get paid $20/hr to study, something I would do anyway. So yes I’ve made it for now.