50% AION / 50% ZIL Master-Race

I don't really give a shit, because it's all house money, but I'm tired of watching charts and spending time on this.

These are guaranteed not to die in the purge, especially with AION's token bridge live now, so, see you all in a while.

Attached: AION.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

aion is trash

AION is literally the opposite of trash. Their industry and government connections are better than anything in the space, when you exclude lying chink projects.

Their parent company were building private blockchains for companies and government for years prior to AION.

Now they have a team of 70 in 4 countries. If AION is trash then this whole space is completely worthless

Yep. Comfy.

Will I retire it in two years with 100k of these? It's most of my portfolio

Got this GEM.
will look into ZIL.

Yes don't invest based on their telegram shills

I'm pretty much all-in on ZIL. You won't find many threads about it here on Jow Forums, and any that do are ignored.

There's hardly any negatives on ZIL. They opted not to go for Turing-completeness, which I actually think is a positive. They did delay their mainnet, but it was to continue to build rather than try to add in functionality later. Since they're using Tx sharding, not state sharding, they'll require lots of storage space to store the chain, but they're working with Bluzelle to help mitigate.

Will i make it with 15k?

get an even 30K or you'll just hate yourself later.

triple digit token?

No. Those days are done. If this ever hits $5, it'd be amazing.

then i need 200k to make it

AION literally IS trash though

Attached: aion.png (1526x883, 1.02M)

The comedy gold isn't lost on me with this picture but if you do a bit more digging you'll see that Matt has the prime minister of Barbados in his back pocket.

I dug deeper and it's even funnier now.

Attached: aionpartner.png (1328x791, 1.03M)

Do opposite of what biz likes and says. Dont buy Link, 0x BTC, NKN and other shitcoins. Buy AION

AION is a great shitcoin for daily trading. Buy at 660 and sell at 699. Literally free money.

it went around 1000, then fell back

hello guys the guy who predicted btc sub 6k in February is back and here to tell you. 100% aion is the safest bet in crypto right now

What about ZIL? I have some I want to make money with it.

price prediction?

ZIL can totally be one of the top-3 coins. It'll be significantly faster than Ethereum, will have sharded smart-contracts, and they're increasing partnerships (including rumored Facebook contract) on a level that I haven't seen with any other coin.

$1 is realistic for ZIL, $1.50 on the upper-region of realistic. In a full blown bull market, XRP's MC was $160B, and that'd translate to $17 for ZIL.