17. Have you signed the contract with Paypal? What benefits and impetus can we bring to work with them...

17. Have you signed the contract with Paypal? What benefits and impetus can we bring to work with them? Will the market value improve through this partnership?

Firstly, the contract has been signed. The benefit of our relationship is that we can be in touch the existing merchants under them, Paypal has millions of online merchants, and offline payment platforms. This will have a significant impact on the market value.

Attached: Dksqnr5U4AAbkBd.jpg (1012x506, 42K)

Hidden gem

i just bought more. i really hope paypal is going to announce the partnership soon. going to make this shit fly.

its 0.08$ in bitforex :O

im shilling you fucking retards this absolute low cap fucking HIDDEN GEM and you fucking retards are only interested in a fucking SIACOIN.
the absolute fucking state of bizlets

Easy there little man, daddy will take a look at this hidden gem of yours and if it checks out you'll get your Pat on the back. Keep at it slugger

so hidden wow

Attached: 788546456.jpg (600x338, 25K)

im just fucking tired of these retards. paypal fucking partnership is the thing that everybody always talks about and now that it has happened nobody seems to give a fuck.

we don't want your stupid tard low cap with 90% chance of failure.

and fuck paypal too.

crypto is going to kill paypal.

kekekeke chink scammer and DGB CEO jared

As I've said in R3 threads : Enjoy 6 months of sideways actions on this. We aren't mooning it until Q2 2019. Screencap this.

much partnership - nobody gives a shit in 2018 about meme partnerships on fucking paper

Easy 10x sir

that exactly what im thinking. paypal partnership is definately worth 27 million market cap.

Biz is basically dead right now, that's good. Most of the pajeets moving on to the next scam means the bottom is likely in. Make the moves you think are smart now and strap in for the next bull run. I was months early on req before the first moon, but saw an easy 25x on it

thats exactly what im doing.

Just checked it out, I'm in for a few eth lottery ticket. Thanks mate

good choice bro. i also treat it as a lottery ticket but its a pretty good one in my opinion. im not gonna go all-in on it but i definately aint gonna miss it.

they're making fun of you. again, enjoy the 6 months of non-movement while everything else moves up.

no-one likes you, go away

No-one likes you either, you keep making threads about your rate3 bags you'd love to offload (because you sure as fuck have no reason to share an actual gem with anyone as it would only prevent you from buying more on the cheap), but when you get no replies you don't get the hint and keep on bumping the thread. It's clear with your posting style you're not from Jow Forums either.

Fuck off.

fuck you pajeet.

bumb this thread !!!

paypal partnership who cares.

but this is listed at fucking HUOBI that manipulates price to moon

team sent millions $ worth ethereums to their exchange

DO NOT FUCKING miss THIS one FAGgoTs

institutional investors pump it to 100mln mcap

check trackrecord of signumcapital etc.

I don't know if that paypal thing is big or not but yes there is that.

"Currently, we have achieved a strategic relationship with Paypal and are able to start working with the many companies that are already in connection with Paypal, resolving the payments issues that they face one step at a time."

"Have you signed the contract with Paypal? What benefits and impetus can we bring to work with them? Will the market value improve through this partnership?

Firstly, the contract has been signed. The benefit of our relationship is that we can be in touch the existing merchants under them, Paypal has millions of online merchants, and offline payment platforms. This will have a significant impact on the market value."

ALPHAJWC and matrixpartners are real VCs that are backing this.

when the fuck they gonna pump this nigger, ive been waiting for months...

Soon. I just bought and OF FUCKING COURSE my whale friends will also.

Be ready user :-)

In bull run... Faggot

>he hasnt bought

lol @ u faggots.

Alla.in

Mut...buy