I sold all my Crypto recently because the last bull run has made me forgot the value of money...

I sold all my Crypto recently because the last bull run has made me forgot the value of money. To me its just numbers and variables, I walk into the store and get whatever I want without thinking twice. No budgetting, no nothing, just wealth generated from a 750$ investment in 2011. It has been fucking with my head for months to the point where I am just numb.

I was wondering if anyone is or was feeling the same?

I am currently looking for a job, so I get to rediscover what it feels to earn money instead of just having it come to me out of nowhere. Once I have a job I will slowly start putting money back into Crypto again. I am not planning to touch the money I took out unless I absolutely need it, its $68k sitting in my savings account at the moment.

Attached: 1537288902408.png (494x440, 202K)

Sent ;)

I don't have anything in Crypto. I gave my friend a ledger with 1 BTC for his recently born son and those were my last satoshi. I feel like financially it likely was a mistake, I will end up accumulating Crypto again (once I find work) and likely come out owning far less then before. But from an existential standpoint, I couldn't feel anymore depressed. It's like reality was stripped from me in terms of wealth/money.

> Either way I am a poor fag now, trying to survive

godspeed user

I don't really see your logic...
You sold all your cryptos at the bottom and go back into wagecucking just to able to manage your money?

>its $68k sitting in my savings account at the moment.

$68k is rich?

what are you smoking dude that's peanuts and it sounds like it'll all be gone soon

> just to able to manage your money?

I know how to manage money. But somewhere along the way I forget the fucking point of money. I just don't get it anymore. I got bogged in the head.

who said anything about being rich? I spend about 1200$/month, I could stretch that amount of money to another 5 years of financial freedom if I wanted to.

Lol, I am still worth a cool million, and I still walk to the store like an autist if it's close enough to safe on fuel.

i fear that my autism may be a little of the scales here.

I was worth a million for a month in January.
Now only 500k :(. I feel poor.

kek. this is how you get poor.
you've heard all those stories of lottery winners going bankrupt after a few years? mother fucker, you have 68k in the bank and you think you are rich enough to spend whatever you want without a care or a budget? This new wealth isn't even going to last the winter.

The system is the fucking problem.
You got to the point where you can get the healthiest food without spending thougts on the capital and you conclude now that that was a the wrong mindset?? You exactly got it wrong - you want to getcto the point where you see capital for the shitty meme it is

i don't think you understand. I am not even really planning to touch that money unless I find a reason. I have been applying for jobs right and left for the past few days. All I want is to rediscover the fucking value of money instead of it being some meme to me.

There is no pleasure in eating even the healthiest of foods when I literally did nothing to acquire it. I have never worked a single day in my life, came from a pretty poor family though. Went to college and at some point slipped into Crypto and well....wealth for years. Doesn't exactly make me happy, its like a fucking joke to me.

You're falling for the "hard work" meme that jews push
The best slaves are the ones that worship their own shackles

its not about work. You guys don't seem to get me. I could tear up a stack of 100k and feel nothing even if that meant it would put me into debt. This entire system of wealth hierachy is rigged and doesn't make any logical sense to me. It is fucking depressing. I thought perhaps if I get a job, at the very least I somehow understand the value of it. I have never worked a day in my life, so its not like I will suddenly develop a hard work ethic. But I do need a dose of reality.

>68k
>money has no meaning anymore, I have wealth for years
lol grow up kid you are broke as fuck

What are you on a bout mate?

Money is Mammon. Just look at the fucking 'bills'. Folded into a pentagram, all the best false flag attacks are right there.

The FED note is a privately printed promissory note. It has no extrinsic value.

A dollar is a quanitity of Silver. A dollar then became redeemable in silver. Now there is never even the promise of redemtion value.

What backs the dollar is State violence and the racketeering and insurrection by the BAR using THE UNITED STATES as defacto to replace the dejure The United States.

The value of Mammon is the attention One gives it, the idolatry one has for it, the devotion and hatred and suffering it causes, for no reason.

You are aware that this unit of account is totally fraudulent and exists to give the primary broker dealers/member banks first dip at the ultra low interest new money before having to see it trickle slowly through the money supply. The government stopped reporting and making data available to report the M2 sometime in the eighties.

The bankers at the top, the bankers in the vatican, whom hold the whole world in trust, are not Men. They are the sons and daughters of Satan, literally. Their project has been to bring about revelations.

Your usefuleness, without the will to cannibalize or be psychopathic, is limited to being a low level idolater. The meaning or value to Babylon is the story of your enslavement.

how can i opt out of this system.

You need a doctor, not a job.

kys

Based.

I know how you feel. I haven't made that much from crypto (only +10k), but I went from 500 dollar net worth to 700k net worth in 5 years. I worked extremely hard for that money, but it feels/felt unreal to suddenly have that much money and I sometimes forget how much it is (by my own standards). A few months ago I was a party where I heard two of my friends (students) talking about how awesome it would be to just have 20k. My initial thoughts was "kek 20k is nothing", but 20k really is a lot of money when you're in your early twenties..

(OP)
I know how you feel. I haven't made that much from crypto (only +10k), but I went from 500 dollar net worth to 700k net worth in 5 years. I worked extremely hard for that money, but it feels/felt unreal to suddenly have that much money and I sometimes forget how much it is (by my own standards). A few months ago I was a party where I heard two of my friends (students) talking about how awesome it would be to just have 20k. My initial thoughts were "kek 20k is nothing", but 20k really is a lot of money when you're in your early twenties..
Also, this. I had 200k in crypto at ATH and now have 50k. I unironically felt poor after losing that 150k.

this is true money has been corrupted and massively debased in history many times. slowly through usery systemsand nepotism jews took over the gateways of finance in USA now usa is ruined and so is the money. we have a 3rd world country situation in USA where a tiny few get all the money and everyone lives in massive debt and or direct poverty. the jews along with greedy stupid politicians robbed and pillaged America in a white collar crime free for all over the last 100 years. We now exist in a TOTAL white collar crime system where lawyers politicians d bankers run white collar crime 24/7 and use ther police as their violent crime group to enforce the white collar crime against everyone

One is here to be reconciled to The Lord God. This system is death. There is no opting out, one will be judged to be either the wheat ready for harvest or the weeds to be burned.

Living as an exile, in the world but not of it, is how one may know that they are of the heavenly fathers flock, a sheep which may be led. The multitude, the locusts, the NPC are dead sheep, and lost. This is not your concern. Feed my sheep Jesus said. Your works are all one takes with you. Study The Living Word and one shall inherit their true spiritual body, as well as the earth sans the infestation. Let the weeds grow up with the wheat, lest one disturbs the wheat!

Rooting out all forms of idolatry and never lying is most of the thing.

It seems like you're struggling with the concept of NOT valuing something that other people find valuable (money).
Why?
Do you try that hard to appreciate Katy Perry? To follow sports teams?
It's all a meme, and you can see it as plain as day, but you're beating yourself up for not being like "them."
Embrace your enlightenment and appreciate your fortune to be free, most people live their whole life with neither

OP 68k is nothing. That's a salary at a job that is pretty mediocre. Some people get paid that out of college. You are just probably young and never had to work for a living. You probably live at home. Once you go back to work and realize how hard it is to make an honest day's page, you will understand again. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are not special or wealthy.

why? What would I even tell a doctor? I became mentally disconnected from the concept of money, please help?

see, if I had turned 500$ into 700k through some mechanism I had under control myself. I would at least be a little content. Instead, everything I have, all that I cashed out and bought over a period of 5 years plus, comes from market momentum, and me doing fuck all. it feels fake.

> but you're beating yourself up for not being like "them."

I don't want to be like "them". I want to value money, which I seem to be unable to.

I am well aware of all your points.

> You are just probably young and never had to work for a living.

Yep

> You probably live at home

No, bought a apartment early on.
Even that feels surreal to me.

> You are not special or wealthy.

Yeah no shit. Didn't claim to be either.

>I want to value money
Why? Because you think you should? Why should you?

>why? What would I even tell a doctor? I became mentally disconnected from the concept of money, please help?

Start by explaining clearly why it impacts your life negatively. That's why you go to the head doctor, when something in your head impacts negatively your life.

One is an innovator, one knew the way things ought to be, and was rewarded for taking risk and being patient.

That it is very dangerous to One's eternal being to become a 'rich man' is woefully evident. Narrow is the gate.

>> You are not special or wealthy.
>Yeah no shit. Didn't claim to be either.

Then why are you starting a thread about you having to take a job, you dumb attention whore?

This is a psyops thread to trick retards into selling at the bottom and to reenforce to these dumbass lurkers that fall for this trick to reintegrate into the system as to keep them down and subservient to pieces of paper that have no value.

the reason why you are disconnected from the value of money is because you never needed to rely on it to survive. Every privileged 20 year old thinks they are so transcendent above modern society because they can see through the emptiness of money, but once you start living paycheck to paycheck, you will realize the value of money.

In a similar situation, except I still have over 50% sitting in tether waiting to get cashed out or buying btc. I got so numb to the feeling of money that I easily spent 3k on whores just last month. So numb that I always tell them if they want to smoke a $100 dollar bill just for fun, and they always look at me with horror thinking "wtf are you doing? just give it to me instead" lmao. desu it feels nice not caring about prices of things.

if you dont mind you could help a poorfag out and spare him something so i maybe dont need to live paycheck to paycheck

Attached: 24203807_1533574303423439_1298979590_n.jpg (226x223, 13K)

OP is just a kid who has never discovered the value of money and he thinks he is rich by having 68k. Any discussion with this unexperienced attention seeking kid is a waste of time.

/close thread

>I didn't claim to be special
Yes you did that what this whole attention seeking thread is about. You care so much about money that you care about fixing your relationship with it when you lose your feels for it. It's like you're in a marriage you care so much.

Also you're claiming to be special by the way that you present yourself and your situation in this thread. An object with its own existance is always an implicit argument for the being of the object itself. You seem pretty narcissistic but that might just be your poverty background showing who knows.

>burns money in front of whores to show them that it means nothing to you.
>after they had to take a load to the face for money.
FUCKING BASED.