Advice Please

Hi guys, thanks in advance. I have $300 to my name and $800 worth of bills due this month. I also own $200~ of Ripple. Should I sell my Ripple now or should I buy $300 more and then sell it after a moon in a few days to pay my bills. Serious replies only. Thankyou

Attached: download.png (274x184, 2K)

This is what you do
>Go all in
>Get a large carton box from your local grocery store because that's where you will be living

Moon in a few days is not a sure thing, and now is not a good time to sell. So keep things as they are and find another way to pay your bills without going into debt, like a payment plan.

Consider placing a sell order for xrp between 10k and 14k sats.

Do not listen to this sound responsible advice user.

Stop being a fucking pussy and send your fucking money to bitmex. 100x long on ripple right fucking now or shut your pajeet mouth and kys.

Steal off every family member you have and put it all on bitmex. Just make sure you use my ref code cheers.

get a job you fucking hobo

>I also own $200 of Ripple

your leverage per token is so low just do whatever the fuck you want

I quit my job so i cant just get it back so easy i went all in on crypto 2 months ago and will Ripple really go to $10 next month I saw some youtubers who are traders say it would

Of course it will you fucking dweeb, do you think CNBC would shill a scam?

Did you not see Ashton Kutcher shill ripple on Ellen?

>Ellen

That rug muncher is sending it to at least $100 by EOY

lol when xrapid comes out no will use it and the illusion of ripple will fall ripple heads are fucking retarted

I will obviously sell the day before xrapid is released

What do you mean by leverage i thought you could only do leverage on bitmex

You need to all in a new low-cap coin, and hold a few weeks, then set sell targets. I'd highly suggest looking into something at or under a 1M market-cap that HASN'T mooned yet (too many bagholders). Look into Ethergem (EGEM) on Graviex. Or EDEN on IDEX.

Godspeed.

Thankyou this actually sounds like the best advice so far, ill sign up to those exhanges. Thankyou

Also : OP, if you're really toying with money you can't afford to lose, you're going to get burned, because that's how life works. However, if you follow my advice, you should be good.

sell now. this coin is to be traded, not holded.

Its not really toying with money if you do your research first and if you say those coins are solid then yea I think ill be good thanks again :)

>ripple protocol doesn't even use XRP

what a fucking scam coin lmao

Attached: f29.png (796x558, 568K)

ETN is still unbelievably undervalued, Major Advertising hasn't even begun.
Holy Shit!!

This is it people. The sleeping Giant is waking up, stretching and yawning. In October you better be ready. Don't wait until the real FOMO kicks in.

BUY ELECTRONEUM Now!!
Don't procrastinate. DO IT before the mad rush like Black Friday Sales.

Attached: 1537533591990.png (1024x1024, 1M)

>that plot twist

Attached: 1447100075727.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Selling your XPR will be probably the worst mistake you will make in your life.

"sell after moon"
it has already mooned, maybe it will go until 20k sats but its not worth the risk

user, none of these coins are solid, except MAYBE Bitcoin. Look at the last 6 months. If you think otherwise, you are deluded.

Everyone said ICX would be $100 EOY. It went from $12 to 50 cents god fuck's sake.

Thats a really good point and I would of noticed that if I wasnt tired. You seem to be able to see the big picture what do you suggest I do then? I need to make the money ASAP

You are not going to make that money money on ripple. Even if you used that $300 last week sold after the little pump we had, you wouldn't have $500. Get a real job. You have a whole week to wagecuck somewhere before the 1st of the month.

I made it pretty obvious I was leaving my job to do crypto I cant go back now for obvious embarrasment reasons

Well if you can make it in crypto with no money good luck. You can't live off of crypto and not work in your situation. You are not going to make it. You have no capital. You have no savings. You have no future. I trade and clean swimming pools what's your excuse?

okay, then please just stop trading. god, i hope this shit crashes with no survivors.

>> quits his job "to do crypto" thinking he was smart because every single person made money in the bull run.

>> loses 90% and is down to his last $300 when he needs the money for life.

>> gais what should i go all in on!!!

>> loses everything

Pretty sure a troll but you sound retarded and deserve what you get.