Where are you going to be when rate3 rockets to a dollar?

where are you going to be when rate3 rockets to a dollar?
>$2.8 million marketcap
>paypal partnership
>hidden gem
>5 partnerships to be announced
>official announcement of paypal strategic relationship
>korean influencers publishing videos of rate3 and, more exchanges .

Attached: download (38).png (355x142, 4K)

already bought

me too my future rich fren

Buy xpx instead

cringe

your mother is cringe , pajeet

i guess this is one of those paid threads, where literal pajeets pay pennies other literal pajeets for shilling their crap

topkek

WTF i just found out that you can already use rate3 to buy from amazon

Attached: photo_2018-09-23_16-36-16.jpg (836x504, 46K)

Show me the press release from PayPal about the partnership, I can’t find it.

Another fucking chink scamcoin

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-23 at 9.44.25 AM.png (1154x803, 422K)

>Jefrey Joe

Attached: 1489066781349.png (600x474, 6K)

I think it's a single bagholder that keeps making those. There's like 3 almost identical threads in the catalog and in each of them OP is getting called out on his bullshit, only to call people pajeets in response.

sorry...the original text said upcoming events. it has been confirmed by rate3 already and paypal will confirm it very soon.

all chink scams actually mooned hard before you bought at the ATH you dumb fuck. you are welcome to miss another possible moon mission.

why you think its a scam

but yeah chink coin. will pump a biggest

>called out on his bullshit
>one pajeet spamming "chink scam"
you sir might be retarded

Thank you for proving my point.

Faggot.. get the fuck out of god tier coin's thread

go buy your normie coins like TRON or something else like vechain thats already more than 10x ico price. fuck off

Attached: download-1.png (2318x2064, 1.37M)

LOL

How and when was this confirmed? Which team member/s? This happened on telegram? Post a screen cap of rate3 confirming a paypal partnership. At least put some effort into your shill thread.

"Currently, we have achieved a strategic relationship with Paypal and are able to start working with the many companies that are already in connection with Paypal, resolving the payments issues that they face one step at a time."

"Have you signed the contract with Paypal? What benefits and impetus can we bring to work with them? Will the market value improve through this partnership?

Firstly, the contract has been signed. The benefit of our relationship is that we can be in touch the existing merchants under them, Paypal has millions of online merchants, and offline payment platforms. This will have a significant impact on the market value."

Attached: 1535744832745.png (1422x1834, 576K)