They’re the only Apple approved ERC20

>They’re the only Apple approved ERC20
>yesterday the CTO Brian Bondy and all relevant BAT twitter accounts followed coinbase
>big ass event at founders fund headquarters with peter thiel and friends, two weeks away
>this precedes the big San Francisco ETH confence that is, you guessed it, sponsored by Brave
>They’re using GDPR with the EU to sue google
>they took chromium, built a better browser that pays you to use it, fundamentally changing the entire advertising industry as well as opening the world of crypto to everyone everywhere
>1.0 and paid ads for desktop only 2 months away tops, mobile paid ads 2019
>coinbase announcement could happen at any moment as per this photo taken mere weeks ago
Anons.....why are you spending so much time discussing bullshit projects when everything above is fact and not conjecture? Do you...hate money? It’s surreal

Attached: 236C172B-CF8D-4DD2-91E6-E4B1AC44C754.jpg (750x673, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orchid.com
twitter.com/DelRayMan/status/1040343742635560970
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's that say? Orchid?

probably. You know what it doesn’t say? LINK

I just can't find a coin called Orchid.

Hey hey OP shut up for a while yes.

I've invested in BAT but I won't use Brave. I love my browser too much. I fear everyone thinks this way.

Desktop is crap
Mobile is best, better than chrome.
Most browsing is done on mobiel 70%+ and growing
Desktop is getting major overhaul, will make it great.
But anyway you're right.

really wasn't hard to find.

orchid.com

Finally going to stop wage cucking because of this coin, I will very seriously suck Eich's dick when this happens.

This user gets its. Use it on mobile; your battery and data plan will thank you. I use it on desktop but it's not as good yet.

i tried to use brave more than a year ago, it was not possible but today it works fine on 80% of the pages.

that photoshop isn't even very good

>$70 a year for looking at ads all day

50k BAT fucking locked and loaded.

Its right here dum dum

twitter.com/DelRayMan/status/1040343742635560970

Just dumped my link for bat

>Thinking link needs (((coinbase))) to increase in value

It definitely needs, idk anything? What does Link have going for it that’s remotely provable?

I’m trying to bring the link tards to the light

If you think that a token designed around digital advertising is more valuable than the token that brings legacy data to the block chain in a decentralized way then you deserve to be poor. Derivatives are worth 1.2 quadrillion, and fintech has been begging to be overhauled for the last 20 fucking years.

Yeah by a philosophy major and two other randoms. Awesome bro

>Yeah by a philosophy major and two other randoms
This is literal garbage tier fud, is this the best you have? Its not even based in any sort of facts, pathetic honestly.

>some fat fucks named sergey and rory vs a silicon valley icon

U for real brah?

Name just ONE BIG PLUS that link has going for it that is based on fact. An observable win that shows they’re going to take over your “2 quadrillions” derivative market m. You can’t because there is nothing other than photoshops and shit memes

Thank God for third worlders!

Over $200 by 2020 which would pay for Xbox live, Spotify and Netflix annually. Some people are just beyond help.

That’s not how it works faggot, you can’t binge watch ads, they designed it so third worlders can’t take advantage of it.

>filecoin

Desktop is fine.

Go to the brave-browser repo on GitHub, not the old brave-laptop one.

BULLRUN CONFIRMED

Attached: 7777eoy.png (750x673, 451K)

When will metamask be implemented on mobile though?

>Getting paid to watch ads so that you can use a platform that you pay for to not watch ads.

Are you actually retarded?

Brave ads are optional you retard

Don't bother explaining. They don't deserve to be rich.

Its not all day. Without an ad blocker you see hundreds of ads all day, and you are not paid. With brave the ads are opt in and rate limited, and you can even toggle the upper and lower bounds. I think 20 is the max for the day even if you can visit enough sites to trigger 20 ads. $70 is for the first year also, this rate can increase to around $300 as more advertisers are on boarded. Most people are going to choose $300 over chrome. They like it, but they don't like it enough to turn down $300

I bought some with my Stellar gains. I don't believe in this project at all but it has hype and that's all you need. I didn't believe in Raiblocks either and missed out bigly on that.

I think you got it backwards. BAT doesnt have any hype, when it does though expect it to be in the top 10. xrp ran up to nearly 200B just off coinbase rumors. BAT has basically been given the nod and its flatlined.

It's on reddit every day.

I’ve heard of all of those. 100k link holder here. Keeping my eye on orchid in particular I believe it’s going to be tor on roids if they succeed. Filecoin is renting out hard drive space and you earn “file coins”. Good idea and tracked down that some really big money is betting on it.

is this the adblocker token? awesome idea

This

it took me years to move from firefox to chrome. It'll probably happen from chrome to brave. but we'll see.

After V1.0
Before Official coinbase listing - not the annoucement 'Coinbase is listing x,y,z'

Attached: 1532708897656.png (1132x614, 371K)

is this related to the chainlink dev who's been developing ??? for new apple a7 chips with a secure enclave?

and? Theres a ton of noise on reddit. There are maybe 1-2 BAT threads on Biz a day, and very few people on twitter,youtube,fb are promoting brave/bat. I see more posts about holo,hpb,skycoin etc etc. Crypto retards haven't got excited about BAT yet.

50k BAT holder here but I agree too.

>They’re the only Apple approved ERC20
Wysker has their app approved by and is listed on both App and Play store

Apple has a list of approved tokens. BAT,DASH,Bitcoin,Ethereum, and a few others. If an app is using tokens that are not in their guidelines the app can be removed from the app store.

Tokens =! coins
ARK is IOS approved
BAT was, for the longest time, the only approved Erc20. Aside from the DAO, which doesn't serve much purpose anymore. Is the wysker token in use?
Here are some others
>Bitcoin
>Bitcoin Cash
>Dogecoin
>Dao (Erc-20)
>Dash
>Digicash
>Americoin
>Ethereum
>Ethereum Classic
>LiteCoin
>LisK
>Monero
>Ripple
>Steam
>Tether
>Waves
>ZCash.

Attached: 1531513502590.jpg (960x956, 137K)