Sneaker Flipping?

I bought these with my birthday money, not to wear but as an investment. Whats a good website for resales? Any other sneakerheads/flippers out there what's the peak these would be in demand?

This is only a side hustle as my current job is great.

Attached: 2iynvpirwv11406.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1039229498841956352?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have no resale premium, you can still buy them online for $220.

yeezys wont flip as well as they used too because they are making more of them now, which is why you were able to get one.

pro tip only buy smallest and largest sizes mids don't sell well

Attached: 1533151397342.jpg (600x566, 31K)

Either explain how to make money off this or fuck off. Seems stupid kiddo

Wouldn't mids sell the most

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-033006.png (720x1280, 338K)

So much this . OP was one of the last retards who wanted to flip yeezys but caught the only valueless drop. Ahahahhaa I'm so weak. Hodling shoe bags now

>I bought these
the white ones are not for flipping (but you can try). kanye said this one is his attempt at making yeezy's available without limitations on quantity

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1039229498841956352?lang=en

no white people don't collect shoes, black people collect shoes

Attached: 1526066362456.png (563x542, 157K)

My post always gets ignored but I still make some monney on it and it's easy but just takes time.

You're too late with this one bro. It's still available. Yeezy v2s are pretty much done. Especially the white ones. Maybe the waverunner that's coming out. But yeezys are pretty much done.

What sizes should I buy? And how much should I sell them for, or do I just look at how much others are selling them?

Lmao you're about 2 years too late to make gains reselling shoes, just like you're too late to make any real money from chuckie cheese tokens. Never change biz

I'm saying use eBay because it's easier to see what you can sell them for with the app. Using the filters you can see what designs sell best, the sizes, and what price it will actually sell for. 9.5 is a good size for men that i see sells a lot. Also bigger sizes and half sizes sell fast. That goes for women too. Sometimes you have to wait for the shoe to drop to see what your profit will realistically be by browsing thrones on sale through the app. If the dbz shoes come out I'm thinking goku, vegeta, majin buu, and maybe Shenron will sell the best but I'm not 100 percent sure. Other shoes that have sold and are limited edition are the skechers one piece dlites. They were from Korea and I was able to sell for 150 profit after paying 93 per shoe. You have to look for special shoes, not basketball American releases that come out all the time. Let me know what other questions you have.

The thing that most retards don't take into account is that on top of the retail price of the purchase there's usually tax and shipping. And on each sale you have to pay listing fees (depending on the platform) and shipping costs.

Thanks for the info user, so do you think these are definitely hyped enough in order to probably generate a decent profit?

Yeah you have to factor all that in to your price so you can make a decent profit. Always make them pay for shipping. If it's hyped enough people will pay for it.

you can't flip triple whites nigga
i sold these for £500 to some chinese kid in piccadilly circus last year though. but all yeezy releases are too high quantity to resell now, not worth the time.

The preorders for the dbz shoes on ebay are selling for 380 and the shoe costs 170 that's already over 100 bucks. Wait and monitor the sold/unsold sections of the eBay app for this item if you are unsure. Watch it for a few days and see what's selling and what to focus on. If you scroll down sold section, you'll see which designs and sizes sell more often. Then you can go to adidas and see if you can grab one. Be quick though as they may sell out of the sizes you want. That's how I started. Now this is dbz it could be really popular or not you never know, but the hype might be enough to sell it. Those are the most consistent special releases the next few months that I've seen may be worth it. The last special edition that came out was Van Gogh x vans.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ZOOMER-ERA SHOES!?

WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE ASTRONAUT SHOES

REEEEEE

Attached: 1509751006018.png (762x577, 39K)

Also try grailed.com

lmao shut the fuck up grandpa, they look good
t. 28 year old boomer

Why would anyone want to wear this ugly trud?

30 yr old boomer here

would actually buy a pair if they weren't $200 a pop. check it out, kanye apparently has some good ideas on foot wear. they supposed to be ultimate comfy.

Attached: boomercarl.png (209x205, 46K)

lmao op is fucked this new YEEZY Boost 350 V2 had 1 million pairs produced. literally the most worthless YEEZY ever made.