A lot of people on here have shilled Dallas

as a Jow Forums-tier city. Is this true? How about Nashville, Atlanta, or Houston?

Attached: index.png (275x183, 9K)

>atlanta
>houston

absolutely overrun with niggers and/or spics.

DFW is great and will continue to grow.

All of them are awful.
My sister lives in Atlanta in a $1m house in a beautiful park.
That's surrounded by nogs.

Come to the glorious PNW frend

Dallas is like most other urban centers, it's blue and filled with individuals whose pretentious uppity-ness correlates positively with their retardedness.

Where are some of the better spots in the north west?

I'm just outside of Houston city limits. Make no mistake, Houston is one of the most international cities in the country and will only increase that statistic. Not a good place if you want to be around mostly white people, but that's why people move outside the city once they make it. Really depends on why you want to be here and what field you are looking at. Right now, property is exploding here. Great place to come and invest. Lot's of jobs but lots of competition. Wagecucks from all over are coming here for better wagecages.

Idaho.
its not all taters around here ;)

Sounds boring fren

Because living in an urban center almost completely devoid of blacks is boring

Sure, go move to Atlanta.

>one of the most international cities
>an international city
>international
>city

it's an american city that we've allowed to become overrun with spics and ching chongs and other assorted refugees from the houston airport.

implying being an "international city" is not an oxymoron and a negative. fucking corporate bootlicker globalist scum

you sound like a faggot and i'd perm ban you if i were a mod.

Houston has a port that moves an incredible volume of goods. Energy companies from all over the world have offices or headquarters here. The history of Texas has always been a mix of Spanish, native american, and anglo. I'm not sure what you want me to say? It's an American city where people from all over come, make a shit load of money, and pay their taxes just like me. What do you want me to say? Get emotional about race? OP is talking from a financial perspective.

>How about Nashville
Come here and I will cut your throat. STAY OUT STAY OUT STAY OUT

nashville sucks anyways
no culture
fake cowboys
sweet boots bro

Somethings fishy. So Nashville is cool?

Attached: 1443321379198.png (396x400, 37K)

no it quite literally is not
Go visit.
I wasn't impressed.
I have cousins there.
TN is close to the most rednecked backwards state in the country

I'll tell you one more time. PNW is where it's at

This Texas still exists, just not in the big cities. And definitely not in Dallas.

Attached: Texas Drugstore May 1973.jpg (1024x686, 197K)

Attached: YOU WIN!.jpg (300x295, 12K)

what city faggot

This. Stay the fuck out. Stop raising my cost of living.

i hope they lynch niggers too

Dfw is nice. Anywhere north of Dallas is developing fast. Tons of pajeets though in the Plano/Frisco area. Would be great for Jow Forumsraelis

Boise.
Live near downtown.

Far north Dallas is one of the best places to live in the USA

Not Dallas, but definitely Fort Worth.