Monday bear market

We crash Monday, just like every other Monday

Attached: 7E5593FF-B5C5-429E-B90B-8379B3F7FCED.jpg (705x686, 145K)

The one day we don't know...you'll lose everything bobo

That's the great thing about being a crypto bull: limited downside, unlimited upside

You may make money scalpong but one day you're gonna get fucking rekt, missing out on the largest green dildo in financial history, wiping out all your months of shorting gains

Attached: 1536841249083.jpg (656x644, 261K)

Guess we buy on Monday.

*bane voice*
Then show me your shorts then!

Fuck off cunt this is a bull market now

this was a monday

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (598x416, 12K)

>t.delusional bulls
Time to short and make my weekly 3k usd

this was also monday

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (566x422, 15K)

>not just setting a stop loss above the prior wick's pivot point

Are you a brainlet that doesn't use them? When the bull market starts I'll take a small loss and then start longing the dips. Stay salty.

Wait. There are people out there that unironically sold ETH

You're missing the point. The real loss on an upward swing isn't the money you lose, it's the missed gains of not being long when it happens. Because when it does happen it's going to be sudden and violent

Why the fuck do I care about timing this shit when we know with certainty it's going many multiples higher? I'll spend my time on coding training and slaying thots rather than following every up down movement and pretending TA works like a sperg

Fucking lol @ scalping bear fags, just hodl xmr link and BTC you autists

Attached: greenwojak.jpg (830x738, 121K)

Because trading based on being paranoid about missing huge moves is how you lose money retard. You're so desperate to BE THERE at the bottom that you do nothing for 9 months but stay hopeful and continue to buy the dip anxious to not miss out on the big wave.

I don't care about missing big moves, trading is easy, compounded gains for the patient and disciplined.

also ahahah I didn't even realize that Link is one of your recommended holds. You realize saying that is like a signal to everyone to ignore anything else you have to say, right?

Enjoy giving your money to a russian scammer.

if youre a burger have fun working out all your crypto-crypto trades for the IRS next tax season. any burger trying to do daytrading is going to have a mountain of paperwork come tax time.

KEK at this cope. Trading this market is like reading squirrel entrails unless you're one of the big boys on the CME who knows how the banks are using futures to accumulate.

I bought at 5k, and every time it goes under 6k I buy more. I also accumulate link and zmr. Takes barely any time

Meanwhile to short intelligently you ahve to spend all your day sperging out over what stop loss to set, worrying constantly about scalping shit tier returns when bulls have exponential returns IN THE BAG

I spend my days on jiu jitsu coding staying in shape playing in a band studying stuff I'm interested slaying thots in etc etc

I am a FREE MAN. Bears are autists chasing pennies in front of a bulldozer. One day of gains for me will literally offset years of losses and then some. One day of missed gains for you can offset all your years of sperg level TA.

CHADS hodl. Virgin scalpers use bullshit voodoo TA and probably don't make anything they claim to

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Also this. Why cuck myself with all the taxes? There's just no point. Just save enough fiat for the next 5 years and hodl

Attached: 1537722275848.jpg (1072x750, 259K)

holy shit this amount of bull cope. Waiting for you to kys when we crash below 6k, wick to 3.5k and stay under 6k until Bakkt comes out. I'll have made a pretty penny and perfectly ready for the bull market while you admit you can't do anything but buy and pray, a strategy that worked in 2017, but for some reason you still have people in denial that think like you do.

looking forward to your capitulation.

I have hundreds of thousands in fiat waiting for the moment it dips into 3k range.

And I HOPE it does

>>>>taxes on crypto

how cucked are you. The only time I'll worry about taxes is when I finally have enough to retire. If that's the case fuck the US I'll take my millions overseas. To think there are actually people that cashed out last year and willingly bent over for the government.

Because of the eth to double digits and btc to 4k meme

Larp detected.

Kek, stay poor. $5800 is the bottom

yeah anonbear you're right, it's only fallen 75%. definitely has room to fall another 1000%