How many BTC will I need to restore my foreskin when science reaches the point...

How many BTC will I need to restore my foreskin when science reaches the point? I'm not talking about that stretching bullshit either, I mean a full-fledged restoration. Like stem cells or some shit.

Attached: 1527420879513.jpg (641x530, 51K)

stretch it dummy

It will be very expensive at first since it implies to grow a new foreskin in a laboratory, with stem cells.
Probably more than $300k.

that shit is a meme

I said BTC, not fiat. $300k fiat could buy me a loaf of bread in 10 years from now for all we know.

Then probably around 30 satoshi for this operation, in about 20 years.

Attached: 416D3256-8894-4EDC-A862-38A4B9E86CEF.png (400x400, 210K)

Am wondering this as well, how close is science to achieving this? Any anons know?

Will unironically pay upwards of a million for this

did you get it cut off after birth or adult?
i have my foreskin but think about removing it but i am scared it is a permanent change.

whats the problem tho, why do you want it back?

>think about removing

Why would someone do such a thing...

kek circumcised jews. hows it feel not having any real pleasure

better hygiene, aesthetics, dick less sensitive

You're a fucking retard

>better hygiene
bullshit. You take showers, don't you?
>aesthetics
I don't see why a mutilated dick would be prettier than a natural one.
>dick less sensitive
why would anyone want that?

Having an uncut dick looks so fucking comfy. Don't do it user.

foreskin fag here. also uk fag. why do so many americans get circumcised? its pretty uncommen here unless you are a jew or need to for medical reasons. literally everyone else is uncut

I’m not even going to glorify the hygiene thing with a response, but...
>aesthetics
>lowered sensitivity

I am all about radical transformations for the sake of vanity, if you think you’ll get laid with tattoos and piercings go for it, but why on earth, when you only live for 70 years and then that’s IT, would you sacrifice pleasure, even fractionally, for something so so so so stupid. It’s like if someone offered me a million bucks to lose the ability to taste sweet, I’d say fuck off. The basic pleasures of taste, touch, sight, sound, are fucking SACRED. I don’t want money to have better clothes I want money to eat more good food and see more nice things.

Truly takes an ape like intellect to voluntary remove several inches of skin designed to protect a sensitive part of the body and thereby reduce its sensitivity and ultimately your net pleasure when you die. It’s the difference between getting plastic surgery on your jaw, or plastic surgery on your eyelids which is gonna reduce your visual clarity.

well i honestly thought you can still feel pleasure without a foreskin. is it really so much worse without ? are there anons who had it done as adults and regret their decision?

t. eurofag

Fucking. Idiot. Don't do it.

I don't feel anything really. Only certain spots provide pleasure.

there's literally only two reasons americans are cut now
>"I want my son to look like his dad"
>meme'd into thinking it prevents diseases in a developed country

t. uncut american

After your bare dick head rubs against your underwear for the next 20 years and turns it into a numb calloused wrinkly knob with little feeling except irritation, you'll regret it. dumb ass.

Bullshit

10/10 bait. No one with a foreskin would even consider this shit. Like getting your eyelids removed. Kek.

Honestly don’t believe me, ask any cut American fag if they can come from a BJ, they’ll say no. I remember in high school (I grew up in america) all my friends considered bjs foreplay, or they’d switch to their hands to jack off into the girls mouth, meanwhile for me bj is the best thing in the universe and if I let myself fully relax I can come in 3 mins from a bj, it’s like the best thing in the universe.

Meanwhile cut Americans can literally scrub the head of their dick with a sponge in the shower and not even mind it,

this. even masturbating is amazing with a foreskin