What is the best crypto to buy when BTC starts the next bull run?

Nano?

Attached: 1536460413809.jpg (225x225, 13K)

XRP and NANO

the reddit coins

LINK is the wrong answer because the idiots here fud it on reddit. They overdid it, and now everyone on Reddit knows its a scam. It will NEVER take off like Factom. Partnerships mean shit if nobody buys it

every top 10 coins will moon
I'm planning to put 2000$ on each one of the top 10 CMC
My loan is coming

Stratis, neo, ubq, basically all smart contract platforms will moon

XLM

Take your pic of literally any shitcoin they will all moon. Even the absolute worst will do an easy 3x so pick your poison and strap the fuck in

10/10 psyops

Good choices, NANO uptrend was fucking insane in 08/16, like 200%

thoughts on zil or tezos?

ETH
Nimiq
LBRY

Ethereium is always the best coin to buy in a dip. It has the largest peaks and lowest dips. This is because its the most widely used cryptocoin that exists.

ETH seems pretty lame

if it's a coin buy it and wait

>no one said qnt

Are you guys retarded?

Go full qnt op

None. You gained some cash on cryptos, okay, now it's time to invest in real assets

ETH, XRP, NEO, NANO & VET will moon hard af. If you're looking for more risk & reward I would suggest you ZIL, HOLO, BAT & WTC.

I am going to take a different path and invest in 10 microcaps....shit that has been pumped last bullrun will get sold hard cause there are a lot of bagholders and you can't really predict the prices they are going to sell at.
Buy new shit with a lot less bagholders or stuff that didn't pump hard last bullrun.

I agree. I hope this bullrun's theme is the purging of the shitcoin.

Yea, I'm talking about LINK, 0xbtc, Holo, Quant

This. Biztards and normies are too fucking dumb to use dex's so you literally get rock bottom prices until it's listed on an exchange.

I think bitcoin will moon the most as it will be only one with etf's and Blakkt

btc duh...

BTC didnt mooned yet, and is still in a active lower high downtrend until 7,5k breaks

so u talkin about a future that we didnt even know exist