What's going to happen at Dreamforce, lads?

Will anything related to Chainlink be announced?

Attached: marc_benioff.png (1421x891, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2018/09/20/marc-benioff-reveal-at-salesforce-dreamforce.html
pastebin.com/iVeYcwfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, if you google 'Dreamforce Chainlink' on google news look at what the first result is...

Attached: dreamforce.png (1109x352, 77K)

Nah.

Get me a link to that article please my man

You need to be a subscriber, but:
bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2018/09/20/marc-benioff-reveal-at-salesforce-dreamforce.html

Someone pay $4 for us so we can see if he talks about Chainlink.

Kek if you scroll fast enough you can bypass the filter and screencap before it blocks you out. It gets harder the further down you wanna go but I got these so far anons. Mentions blockchains...

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-185330.png (1080x2220, 257K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-185346.png (1080x2220, 322K)

Will try and get some more

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-185356.png (1080x2220, 315K)

OMG PROOF OF SALESFORCE + CHAINLINK. CHAINLINNK 10000 END OF DAY
fucking retard

Thanks user. Someone not phoneposting could probably take the filter off easily with inspect element

77kb on the img tho

Thanks, doing God's work user

incredible

Attached: 1533082580179.jpg (700x699, 629K)

Yeah. The mainnet will be announced. Are your ducks in a row faggots?

Attached: 1536077975216.jpg (5185x5004, 2.67M)

Thanks user, well done.

ducks hate nets. as an avid fisherperson i can attest to their hatred of netting third hand.

Attached: dispropoarmfag.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Great job user. Really excited to see the frauds at salesforce teaming up with the fraud that is Al gore.

Did I fucking say that, dipshit? I’ll I posted was that Google’s search algorithm decided that the best result for “Dreamforce chainlink” was an article about a possible blockchain product, nothing more.

Ty based user

Sadly no. Jonny said just yesterday there’s a lot of work left to do. 2019.

What's the point of announcing Link mainnet? People who go to dreamforce and use salesforce saas stuff don't care about the technical details, they just want to know that salesforce's software does what it says. Wouldn't it be better to shill their blockchain based crm solution that just happens to use chainlink?

when sergey isn't getting in an argument with money skelly over ETH being a shittoken, jacking off to shota and shadman, or eating bigmacs, Sergey goes to a place called decentralized drinks in SF and gets several McNuggitinis where he drinks all night long and complains about Jow Forums, memes, and the inability to exit scam.

So he makes sure uber eats 2 McNuggz (plus more for snacking)
1 tub McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce (plus more for licking off pinky finger)
1 lg. Mcdonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake (plus more for bringing all the boys to the yard)
1 bottle Vanilla Vodka (recommended brand: Absolut)

Open the McDonalds bag. Eat one McNugg each, followed by two bites of the Filet-o-Fish (make sure you don't tell anyone that you eat Filet-o-Fishes).

Mix three or four shots of vanilla vodka in the McDonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake, followed by one shot each directly into your mouth.

Rim each martini glass with McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce, and pour milkshake/vodka mixture into the glass. Garnish with a McNugg (which is to be swiped along barbeque sauce rimmed glass after the milkshake has been finished, and consumed with pure, unadulterated glee).

Ctrl+A and C before it locks you out. It takes a few tries but you can get articles for free that way. I steal biz journal content this way all the time.

Nice one dude, here it is lads:

pastebin.com/iVeYcwfs

top stuff lads

Attached: 1520998313254.jpg (320x320, 140K)

how is there not a Chrome extension for this sort of thing yet?

It mentions Mulesoft and how Salesforce will integrate it

whats going to happen is that sergey is taking perianne on a trip (all paid with our own tokens), they are going to have hot steamy sex in the hotel and take the chance to eat the all you can eat buffet salesforce gives to every attendee, while we will watch every stream of the conference waiting and expecting link to get name called or at least someone mentions something something oracle.

Attached: tbz2.png (341x344, 48K)

Completely euphoric

not to mention trips

Attached: 1536496392804.png (1330x978, 71K)

my biggest fear about link is that sergey lost the will to do anything after he started dating.

Attached: perianne.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Sergey has transcended that nonsense. Remember that autistic handwave he did when interviewed by that jewess journalist?

You will see, when Chainlink is revealed by Dreamforce, you'll rue the day you crossed us.

Enjoy your little fun.

Attached: winwinwinwin.jpg (1134x398, 81K)

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 8486E4C6-B4F7-4D11-BBD5-DE80185F6885.png (500x622, 139K)