Did anyone else get epically burned swing trading Iink...

Did anyone else get epically burned swing trading Iink. I srsly had 100k link in the beginning of august and now only have 60k. I want to bash my head against the wall every day.

Attached: IMG_3052.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Down 30% on initial but even if I think of staking my linkies, I never trade it..
Sorry.

>Selling link
Thats your first mistake

Why are you so greedy? Are you retarded? JUST FUCKING WAIT. WAIT. All you have to do.

when sergey isn't getting in an argument with money skelly over ETH being a shittoken, jacking off to shota and shadman, or eating bigmacs, Sergey goes to a place called decentralized drinks in SF and gets several McNuggitinis where he drinks all night long and complains about Jow Forums, memes, and the inability to exit scam.

So he makes sure uber eats 2 McNuggz (plus more for snacking)
1 tub McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce (plus more for licking off pinky finger)
1 lg. Mcdonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake (plus more for bringing all the boys to the yard)
1 bottle Vanilla Vodka (recommended brand: Absolut)

Open the McDonalds bag. Eat one McNugg each, followed by two bites of the Filet-o-Fish (make sure you don't tell anyone that you eat Filet-o-Fishes).

Mix three or four shots of vanilla vodka in the McDonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake, followed by one shot each directly into your mouth.

Rim each martini glass with McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce, and pour milkshake/vodka mixture into the glass. Garnish with a McNugg (which is to be swiped along barbeque sauce rimmed glass after the milkshake has been finished, and consumed with pure, unadulterated glee).

Attached: Clinton_Trump_2000_03.jpg (768x512, 107K)

i got crushed trying to swing trade xrp. 15k down to 12.8k

Damn dude, you suck! You lost almost 50% more than my whole stack; swing trade other shit you don't care about.

In the future you can joke about gambling away millions of dollars.

It's happened to anybody who has reckless ambition. You now know how to lose more, so stop doing that if you don't like the results.

I unironically wrote the fake Teeka piece on Chainlink and sold my 200k when it hit 5100. Meant to unload while there was still liquidity so I could be free to ride the Teeka pump on ZRX but then there was no pump on ZRX (initially) and I FOMO'd back into LINK at 5900 and rode it all the way back down to where I exited initially, 5100 again.

And then ZRX popped 20% overnight.

Still up decently since I'd been accumulating LINK since 3500 sats. But still hurts.

pic related, it's some cringey draft stuff I rewrote and toned down for the final version.

Attached: blah.png (748x1165, 40K)

Karma is a bitch, ain’t it?

topkek, how much time did you spend writing it?

Serves you right for that shitty larp, God punished you for lying.

>coin has the most obvious PnD of any coin of top 100
>still can't trade
you won't make it user

A lot of anons said it was a comfy read and I have to imagine it got circulated a little and got into the hands of some people who've never heard of Chainlink before. I obviously have a big enough stack even after fucking this stunt up so I have no interest in keeping LINK hidden any longer. Hopefully it birthed a few more marines and puts us that much closer to the singularity.

Attached: just4534591301111.jpg (1600x900, 950K)

And you should. What you did was bad and you should feel bad.

added to the collage

Attached: daytrader-collage.png (1331x1142, 341K)

Had a thousand words or so written from a while back, but completed it last weekend in an autistic trance over the course of a couple afternoons. Didn't really need to research anything as I've memorized every detail about the project by this point.

Are you the one who made Lenocinium?

I want to know the details of swing traders pain

Attached: 1537278083559.png (500x500, 527K)

anyone know which wallet belongs in bithumb? binance#5 has its usual balance and binance#1 has increased a bit. binance#2,3,4 look pretty similar also. i'm curious how much link is on bithumb and its wallets aren't listed on etherscan. any thoughts?

Attached: 1379831696739.jpg (4990x3572, 2.71M)

If it wasn't on Teeka's radar before it probably is now, so at least there's that. Imagine Teeka actually shilling this to his boomer army, 10000 geriatrics all buying 500 LINK apiece. There's 1.5% of the circulating supply locked up basically forever if it happens.

No my superpowers are autism and counterfeiting. I'm not cut out for marketing or shill campaigns. I have no idea who's behind Lenocinium or Delphi or any of those other groups.

Good, fuck you!

dude you are my hero, I wasn't sure if it was a larp or real so I bought even more at 43xx sats just in case and dumped at 668x

This was well written report, you should send it to Teeka lmao he would be like
>wtf, wait a minute this shit is better than mine BS

Was really well written. Could be worth actually sending it somewhere.

You should publish it on medium or at least give us a pdf of it, unironically. Would be nice to have it available in a nice text format instead of poor quality screencaps.

>had the exact stack needed to make it and blew it
t. 100k linker never swing traded once

lol you masterminded that shit and didnt even make gains off it