How do I make the world pay for circumcising me?

Cut burger here, let's say I make it in crypto (100 mil), what do I do to inflict as much damage upon humanity as possible for mutilating my genitals?

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/ldinh/blacks-jews-and-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when sergey isn't getting in an argument with money skelly over ETH being a shittoken, jacking off to shota and shadman, or eating bigmacs, Sergey goes to a place called decentralized drinks in SF and gets several McNuggitinis where he drinks all night long and complains about Jow Forums, memes, and the inability to exit scam.

So he makes sure uber eats 2 McNuggz (plus more for snacking)
1 tub McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce (plus more for licking off pinky finger)
1 lg. Mcdonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake (plus more for bringing all the boys to the yard)
1 bottle Vanilla Vodka (recommended brand: Absolut)

Open the McDonalds bag. Eat one McNugg each, followed by two bites of the Filet-o-Fish (make sure you don't tell anyone that you eat Filet-o-Fishes).

Mix three or four shots of vanilla vodka in the McDonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake, followed by one shot each directly into your mouth.

Rim each martini glass with McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce, and pour milkshake/vodka mixture into the glass. Garnish with a McNugg (which is to be swiped along barbeque sauce rimmed glass after the milkshake has been finished, and consumed with pure, unadulterated glee).

sorry bro. nobody should go through that.

Well the world gets what it wanted, a bitter mutilated incel who can't feel a bj/hj and takes 10 min to get hard even after weeks of no fap

So should I buy Monsanto stock? Fund despotic regimes? Traffic weapons?

Serious discussion only. Cutcels unite

Attached: biz.jpg (614x389, 58K)

What is this board's obsession with ant eater dicks? Disgusting

Just remember it's not the whole world that mutilates babies. Just certain countries and religions. Please don't nuke me, I'm uncut and my whole family is uncut and we respect male bodily integrity. I am sorry for your loss user.

It's the Jews user. Fortunately I can't relate to you however I say you should focus all your hate towards the Jews.

Attached: WeightyYellowishApatosaur-max-1mb.gif (240x209, 97K)

I've thought about doing some kind of class action but truth is I'm too busy wage slaving to even begin to put my energy into something like that and heh I figure someone will come along and get the ball rolling eventually anyway, then all I have to do is sign a petition, donate with crypto or pp, etc.

But yeah there are millions of men who this was done to against their will and like so many other malicious things, it's all ignored by the perpetrators.

Amazing how so many can be silent for so long over something so basic and fundamental.

Stockholm syndrome through the fucking roof. I hope you die a gruesome disgusting death you coping fuck

Start regrowing it with a certain device

Except I am Jewish. And Christian also .

It's the abrahamic religions. Jeruslaem Mecca and Medina need ideal nuking. Would love watching them burn

Cut bro here. Obviously it is a practice initiated perpetuated by the Jews.

Best bet is to make it and funnel money into Gaza and other Arab nations

I tried to do it too quickly, ended up getting stretch marks and fucking myself up permanently

Attached: 1536197859797.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Except Islam is even worse in this regard you fucking brainlet. Stop just blaming the Jews, it's all of those backwards fucks

It's precisely because it IS so fundamental and taboo that no one has the balls to admit the truth

Meanwhile we talk about how women and niggers (most of whom are uncut) are so disadvantaged in society.

I would love to watch this entire shitshow burn. Financial crisis soon faggots and I will cackle as it happens

Cut bro here, no problem getting hard. And I'm actually too sensitive, gotta try real hard to not bust real quick

>check your privilege
Every time I hear that I want to whip my mutilated cock out and slap them in the face with it.

alright then just kys

Have kid no circumsizerino, live regular life

user, I...

Attached: 1519554502596.png (250x235, 60K)

>*sips*

Attached: 1534356221896.jpg (480x360, 67K)

What kind of dumb faggot comes up with this shit?

Attached: 1403213504967.jpg (529x502, 44K)

>I would love to watch this entire shitshow burn. Financial crisis soon faggots and I will cackle as it happens

Agreed.

same i cum in seconds.

according to the movies nuclear silos have 2 people who turn the keys
therefore you just need to incapactiate the other guy to launch the nukes

unz.com/ldinh/blacks-jews-and-you/

Key holes are further apart than an arm span, one person can't turn both at the same time. That's like the first thing they made sure of when designing that system.

I agree the Jews are at fault. But this analysis of just blaming the Jews is just not intelligent. Most Jews (95%) are braindead retarded and subhuman, it anything it just so happens that top tier Jews are the ones

Attached: 1537007548204.jpg (680x434, 31K)