How do you guys cope

Why does breaking up suck. I think I played all my cards right yesterday had enough of being treated like everything was my fault. Stood up for myself and then she blocked / deleted me. This feeling sucks. How do you over come this shit? Can’t think clearly about anything, she will probably text back I’m definitely not going to chase. But I still feel weak for feeling like this :’(

Attached: 7052A4D4-B80E-4BAD-9F1A-13F0CBA5D26E.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RobertGloverNoMoreMrNiceGuy
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtu.be/D9BQ-_33RGg?t=157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should check if your balls are still there.

Attached: 1536169559679s.jpg (237x250, 6K)

when sergey isn't getting in an argument with money skelly over ETH being a shittoken, jacking off to shota and shadman, or eating bigmacs, Sergey goes to a place called decentralized drinks in SF and gets several McNuggitinis where he drinks all night long and complains about Jow Forums, memes, and the inability to exit scam.

So he makes sure uber eats 2 McNuggz (plus more for snacking)
1 tub McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce (plus more for licking off pinky finger)
1 lg. Mcdonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake (plus more for bringing all the boys to the yard)
1 bottle Vanilla Vodka (recommended brand: Absolut)

Open the McDonalds bag. Eat one McNugg each, followed by two bites of the Filet-o-Fish (make sure you don't tell anyone that you eat Filet-o-Fishes).

Mix three or four shots of vanilla vodka in the McDonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake, followed by one shot each directly into your mouth.

Rim each martini glass with McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce, and pour milkshake/vodka mixture into the glass. Garnish with a McNugg (which is to be swiped along barbeque sauce rimmed glass after the milkshake has been finished, and consumed with pure, unadulterated glee).

>talked to a girl
Fuck off normie

Break ups suck. Just be grateful you weren't living together or had some other hard to sever commitment

Jow Forums - Business and Finance you bitch ass nerd

>How do you over come this shit?

I got over it when I realized married 10s are more willing to fuck me than unmarried 7s and 8s. Marriage must be hell thank god I learned this lesson early.

Attached: MVP.gif (295x167, 2.94M)

Valid.
Ty for the comfort fren
Can’t do either while I’m miserable.
I guess I just don’t have anyone to really talk to. It’s the isolation. Ever since I read MJ DeMarco’s books I feel like my whole persona changed and I can’t have a connection with anyone properly anymore.

>Biz
>business and finance

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (474x465, 23K)

>thinks gfs aren't related to business and finance

>Can’t do either while I’m miserable.
>allowing a woman to control your frame of mind
Fucking pathetic.

well, at least you learned something from this, now didn't you user

Attached: F049C8D6-B799-4932-9094-67B332243349.jpg (923x713, 106K)

I agree, but I’m not a robot. Just asking what you guys do. You could have a death in the family and feel like shit too. If you never had an opportunity to feel like shit then I’m jealous but everyone does eventually. Obviously I don’t want to feel this way.
Not really. Just not going to enter a relationship any time soon and just focus where I want to be which is what I was already doing.

Don't feel bad being someone you would respect fren.

I read No More Mr. Nice Guy

archive.org/details/RobertGloverNoMoreMrNiceGuy

Then moved onto TRP

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Then realized that AWALT and realized my ex of 8 years didn't give a fuck about me and never did, and only got with me for the status/social association of being with me and then bleeding my energy dry. All women are disloyal, degenerate whores - zero exceptions.

That being said now I'm in a relationship with a girl hotter than my ex who submits entirely to me; cooks/cleans/blowies on demand/etc. and she knows if she acts up she gets the fucking boot instantly. Good luck faggot.

>obviously I don't want to feel this way
i've been through a very similar experience as yours fren
all I did was
well
nothing
after a month i was fine, found some friends and actually i actually started enjoying life
i know that it might be hard, especially after a long time if isolation but
just try it
for your sake fren
i wish you all the luck

Attached: AE39D1D2-FBFF-4AA6-814B-78BFC8E9DC97.jpg (1001x823, 158K)

>breaking up
>blocked / deleted
internet relationships don't count

this isnt your first and wont be your last user

I miss the
>What coin is this
Poster

Must be she saw your portfolio

Block HER. Don't even give yourself the chance to receive messages/calls from her. Trust me.

The true redpill, indeed.
The Rational Male is an essential read.
youtu.be/D9BQ-_33RGg?t=157

Ty fren. Means a lot
Hmm, I’ll check it. I follow “how to be a 3% man” his advice definitely works. I agree most women are garbage. Dating isn’t really an issue with me. I’m pretty good at it.
Yeah I’m just gonna keep self improving. Tired of trash friends too.
It was long distance. But I flew out every 6 months and I was waiting for her to finish her last year. Ya I’ll probably get ragged on because of this comment haha.
Her family has wealth. She could careless.

sorry bro. breakups are hard, and it literally takes time. and a new better person to be with. sometimes even more time. but it does get better.

I will check this. Thanks a lot

why the fuck is this on Jow Forums and why is it not on /faggot/?

>I guess I just don’t have anyone to really talk to. It’s the isolation. Ever since I read MJ DeMarco’s books I feel like my whole persona changed and I can’t have a connection with anyone properly anymore.

lel fag

I've been there. Learn to cope and dont date until you do. Then when you are perfectly fine with not being in a relationship, you will have women falling over you to get you in one.

I know the feel fren. It’s hard. Nothing passes the pain except time and blocking her

just think of niggers rapingher

Hey thanks a lot. I was watching this. I think I came to the conclusion that she suffers from Borderline personality Disorder. Since I did read a comment on that video and I did a search. I had thought she was bipolar. I even got her to go to a therapy session for self confidence issues. But BPD seems way more accurate.This line from wikipedia.

> People may also struggle with a feeling of emptiness and a fear of abandonment

She was excessively rude so I gave her a "time out" and stop replying which drove her more nuts and eventually she couldnt take it and said "it felt like she was being left and equated it to another time she felt lonely. Then shortly after she blocked me.

Um yeah, thanks everyone for your help and friendship. I posted this on Jow Forums because there is no self improvement general and I feel like this is the closest board to it. I feel more positive, and can continue. ty. let's make some money

There ought to be a /SIG/ (self-improvement general) as self-improvement lines up with being a successful Jow Forumsness man/woman.

It ok Fren, it ok. Find new gf with eben more feminine bēpœ

Attached: download (1).png (271x186, 7K)

hey op it gets worse, i had a 2k16 breakup that i havent yet recovered from. hang in there

I tried recommending this a few days ago in a thread. I think we should all move there after we get rich from here. Because this place is going to be infested by normies later.
ty for hope fren
i feel like this has a lot to do with not achieving your own goals. I struggled too before. stay stronk brother

>Then when you are perfectly fine with not being in a relationship, you will have women falling over you to get you in one
This is only true if you are a natural. In my case, some time after I broke up with my ex and sleeping around a few times with randoms (and a whore), I changed my mindset drastically and stopped chasing pussy altogether, while being 100% comfortable with the idea of never being in a relationship again. I feel completely at peace now, but no woman ever became interested in me again after that. Not even a hint. I was never popular, but not unpopular to this point (my looks are slighted above average).
Doesn't bother me since I don't care for roasties anymore, but only being ok looking and carrying yourself with confidence is not enough. Some people are natural chick magnets, others are natural female repellents (like me), and can only get some when actively looking for each with some fake bullshit persona and a lot of work.

user, good relationships happen naturally and without much effort.

Since this didn't work out it wouldn't work out and you need to consider that, and that in the future it will happen seamlessly without effort.

It was her plan all along to get you to the point where she could break up with you and make it seem like it was all your fault

women always find a way to make everything your fault. dealing with that shit is what makes you a man.

>business & finance

Thanks OP, just bought 100k blowjobs from your ex

Attached: comiccon-American_Psycho-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483994504848._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 104K)

Accept it and move on. The only thing that will make you feel better is time. If she deleted/blocked you, leave it be. She will come crawling back, but don't allow it. Or else it will happen again you will be feeling the exact same way you are now. There are billions of women out there.months from now you will look at this and laugh. Hang in there - it will be worth it.

After my breakup I suddenly found myself with loads of time on my hands. Find something to occupy yourself (not vidya or gaymen stuff but actual outdoor activities) and it will start to hurt a little less with each day. The worst thing is to rush into another relationship.

Get a beer with your friends or take a trip somewhere.

You haven't lived until you've fucked at least 10 girls