Give me your wisdom

Is it ever going to recover or should I just move on?

Attached: 9D1B2D00-C965-4D79-B39D-866086FBA3D7.jpg (511x288, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnUN7-vArF0
etherscan.io/address/0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont think moving on or holding onto it will change anything.

I got 30k @28¢
I am sorry, but I hodl
There is a chance if Link delivers.

What if I told you that
>req needs link is a meme
Is the meme

I don't fucking know, man

The biggest clue to if REQ is doing well or not (Since the foundation acts like they are some fucking shadow organization most of the time) is how outside developers are feeling about REQ.

You have AdmREQ, Gilded, and Mikeinthelab really digging the platform and they have all showed themselves to be super competent. Gilded just showed their fiat on ramp app which is supposedly ready in a few months. Plus PWC France is still working with them and hasn't said a negative word about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnUN7-vArF0

If you don't believe in REQ as a product I think there is some crazy good midterm gains to be made on it.

I am no tekkie but I also can imagine that.
That is what I'm saying.
Also I have 15k Link.
When I bought it Link/Req was 1/2...
Dayum !

Needs LINK to work

If that vid doesn't get you hard, you're fucking impotent.

Gilded is coming up with a solution that doesn't require Link.

Yeah and it's fucking dogshit. With LINK you'd have extremely fast transactions.

Link could be slower for all we know, it may even take them several years to release their product. Have to find an alternative in the mean time, no reason to feel attacked, I never said Link sucks or anything.

Just a question guys. What would happen if you removed REQ token altogether? How would it affect the functioning of the network?

Thanks guise!

Attached: f7d.jpg (531x508, 71K)

No one would develop for it

should i sell this shit for zil?

So what happens when, once it's completed, someone forks Request Network, along with all its apps and features, and simply removes the token?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Any project can be forked at anytime but I doubt businesses would want to deal with a pirate payments platform just to save .1% a transaction

better to go on the discord or leddit page and demand that the team follow through with their work. they’re so fking lazy

>YC believed in Moneytis, look how that turned out

shutup abstract. you’re fat and delusional about req. go exercise and be critical about the req project

it's going to recover as soon as you cut your losses and sell OP... that's just how markets work.

So the answer is that the token is useless. You can delude yourself into thinking that no fintech business will ever develop their own solution (not only to avoid the .1% fee on top of the Ethereum transaction fee, but also to have control over the development and governance), but the harsh reality will hit you sooner or later.

Attached: 1505022999704.png (1920x1080, 795K)

It's time to jump ship and get yourself a new moon vehicle for the next big "bubble". Otherwise, you'll probably be waiting a long-ass time, and there's no guarantee you'll get the miracle you need.

Pic related, DYOR.

Attached: dadi-cloud-696x449.jpg (696x449, 42K)

I'm a big bag holder and I've been fudding req the past few months BC their lack of progress pisses me off. But I'm holding. If you think about all their apps for payment/donation/crowdfunding, they all aren't being used but that's because crypto isn't being used. If crypto really does become mainstream in the next few years as an alternative payment method, we get more institutional acceptance, price stability, regulatory/IRS guidance and acceptance.....then, well req is going to be positioned very nicely to benefit from it all.

im in the same situation. leaning towards selling for zil

Wait much longer and you won't have a choice. This is going to zero, zil, nada.

Just know that link is replaceable and they need to get their shit together.

How low can it go? Holders have been absolutely deluded

Attached: F3ADA5BE-A28E-443F-8B03-AE4F94AF4A32.jpg (1117x1117, 130K)

Yeah poor ycombinator were left holding a lot of REQ bags. No way they'd shove REQ down airbnb and coinbase's throats to make their bags worth a shit

Attached: asstro.jpg (400x400, 64K)

>If LINK delivers

If REQ relied on LINK, it would be doomed to fail because LINK is a clusterfuck of amateurs.

I'm thinking the same.

REQ is one of those few projects where the team have not sold a single ICO Ether, and they're developing in the middle of a bear market, not giving a fuck while the token and bahgolders get massacred.

This kind of gives me confidence in the project. All the other ICO scams start selling their Ether almost immediately.

Attached: 1536375352521 (1).jpg (750x600, 373K)

They already dumped on you. You're holding yc bags.

Yeah these guys legitimately don't give a fuck about the price of the coin or trying to appease 14 year old "investors." It's one of those projects where they could just one day drop a bomb saying pwc France is implementing their new accounting app for millions of transactions a year. Well see

bIG fAT SCAM

sure, just like moneytis was a huge success. deluded

no proof of this. if they didn’t sell any eth in Jan, then they’re stupid

It's hit rock bottom. If you don't see the potential gains, you're a fucking moron. Especially considering the team is still developing, re-branding and fiat solutions getting closer without Link involvement. Not buying at or bellow ICO prices is stupid.

Attached: Req.uestingWeedorCheese.jpg (902x695, 165K)

They’re trying to do too much. Just think about it, one team of inexperienced, 20 something Frenchmen are trying to create a donation application to take our GoFundMe and Kickstarter, a payment processor to take down PayPal, oh and let’s not forget a piece of accounting software.

Get real.

Don't shit on me bro

I'm hoping there will be a gap between the singularity and the reqoning were I can get in for cheap still

Ah look, the usual retard who needs to be spoonfed

etherscan.io/address/0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7

There's most of the ICO funds of REQ (80,000 ETH).

Everyone has to start somewhere

They do need secure oracles for fiat integration, they said they'd like to use LINK, if they fail to deliver they'd build their own.

R u retarded? Anyone can fork anything. Bitcoin without the devs and without the underlying network and infrastrcuture is worth zero.

If Req is forked, the code fork would be highly unlikely to be successful because of the existing network effects. Check all the btc forks throughout the years, most are dead by now.

move on, Req will never recover
try to filter really good projects like what I'm aiming for this year

Attached: infographics.jpg (1280x4851, 3.08M)

stfu abstract. you’re fat and delusional about req. it’s quite sad actually. go lose some weight and start thinking critically about your bosses.

If you're down just hold. It will pass $1 again when FIAT comes.

>he thinks below ico means it’s a hidden gem
>he doesn’t know that all the smart investors never touched this coin or left early (because they knew the team was fundamentally shit)