Bros? W-we’re still going down right? The support looks weak, why haven’t the bulls let it go...

bros? W-we’re still going down right? The support looks weak, why haven’t the bulls let it go? Why are they still trying to hold it up?

bros?

Attached: 6FD25079-BBF5-4787-B4A7-113ACC00B7B7.jpg (231x218, 8K)

I'm at a loss for words but I'm staying patient. This will probably come crashing down as hard as two weeks ago

Support lines are struggling as we speak. Could see

Bulls are still in delusion phase, turturing everybody with endless amount of dead cat bounces and therefore preventing true capitulation and the end of bear market. Bear is the way to go, we need to capitulate to and this fucking purgatory. 3k imminent.

Attached: 1535381651570.png (932x550, 66K)

>there's no value in a decentralized currency at a time when trusts in governments are at an all time low
>there's no value in a currency with a finite supply in a time when governments are trying to see who can print the most money day by day
>smart contracts are worthless
>it's all going to 0

If you didn't at least start averaging down at $200 ETH and $6,000 BTC you are beyond hope.

Attached: 1517110219318.png (645x729, 62K)

You monday

Attached: 1524775271179.png (560x600, 336K)

See you bullfags in an hour when we start the dump.

>finite supply
crypto has an infinite supply because you can just create another currency

I don't care if it dumps more, I'll just keep buying. The prices I mentioned are a steal and if it goes back to those levels or lower I will keep putting in money rather than sweat it out day by day hoping for some miracle drop that's probably never going to happen lol.

You must be a December fag. BTC is going to 2-3k soon, ETH double digits. Accumulating all the way down won't work. I think you are a massive fucking faaaaaaag

When was the last time we DIDN'T dump on Monday? It happens every single week

dump will be soon, fellow bear

Nah I bought BTC at 3k and ETH at 300 and sold around 1k ETH. That's why I can get in without any stress or pressure without hoping for the fantasy dump.

i'm sorry bears but i think you know deep down what's coming. you've had a lot of fun this year but technology can't be stopped

thanks for the memories

Attached: 1537373972409.png (800x720, 65K)

Bearfags don't even post their shorts anymore because they've been BARTED into poverty.

Kek. Been a while since I've seen any shorts posted.

/thread

Attached: hahahahaha.gif (498x268, 1.53M)

Falseflag thread. Bears are not worried at all. Not even being able to break $6,800 on this "rally" is pathetic, let alone the MA 200 at $7,400, much less $8,500 to actually print a higher high. If this is the best the bulls can do, they're fucked even harder than we already know they are.

I can't wait until $6K is a distant, rosy memory. It's going to be fun watching them try to take it again on the way up, many months from now. The longer it holds up as support, the more nightmarish it's going to become as resistance. Imagine the stench.

t. Delusional bear

Attached: 1537722275848.jpg (1072x750, 259K)

Are those bags starting to feel heavy, coin man?

eh. I thought that moeny made in da computa would be finite.

Post your shorts bearcucks.

Dump incoming, as predicted.

wink wink

you know whats coming

I'd love to short, hon.

The problem is that as this market implodes, the risk of exchanges going insolvent and/or exit-scamming with your funds rises, and they're all offshore bucket shops with no insurance or recourse. Only safe exchange is Coinbase and you can't short there.

You think this bear market is bad now? The REAL pain will begin when Bitmex goes poof.