Ambrosus discussion

Can we have a serious discussion about AMB? EOY is looking pretty hopeful and I have confidence in the long run. Discuss this coin. Discord pajeets from both sides can go and stay go.

Attached: Ambrosus-New-Header.jpg (1500x500, 807K)

Tough crowd, user. I never held AMB but there are a LOT of salty bagholders here that bought high and got burned
>t unironically accumulating XBY even though most of biz despises it and making threads is pointless

Attached: uspatriotsjetteam-700x400.jpg (700x400, 25K)

I got in at 35 cents and again at 29 and 12. I still haven't lost confidence but I do feel bad for the saps who got in at 80 cents

What's happening EOY? I am a zeta node bagholder but not really salty. I still see AMB as the most promising of the supply chain tokens. That said, it remains to be seen if companies will actually use it.

Also for anyone who bullish on supply chain tokens, you can get an OriginTrail node now for like $300. Not the worst gamble you could make right now.

Just banking on partnership announcements and this fabled golden bullrun that needs to happen already

bamp

bamp again

We fittin to make it my niggas

Attached: Ambrosus.png (620x241, 65K)

>bamp
>bamp again
THE ABSOLUTE DESPERATE STATUS OF AMBLETS
It's time to review the history of DESPAIR for AMBlets
>NDAs expire Jan. 31st
>Angel promises partnerships in "coming weeks" at Berlin meetup
>SeaFood Commons
>Croncota quits after taking a big paycheck
>Aneesh replaced by Amazix who then takes a paycheck and quits in a week
>Scambrosus uses AMBlet lunch money to pay for fireworks, which then gets cancelled
>Mainnet "launched" with no transactions viewable
>AMA done on streets filled with drunk passerbys because hotel Wifi was "too expensive"
>Documentary and first partnership promised in August
>Documentary and first partnership delayed to first week of September
>Documentary and first partnership delayed to end of September Documentary and first partnership delayed indefinitely
>Spaghetti challenges the legendary BearWolf with 5 partnerships by October 31st
>No partnerships released by October 31st + AMB cult will say Versetti was just joking
>Extended team token lock-up will be announced + AMBlets will celebrate & baghold for another 6 months
>AMBlet crypto newfags will lose all their time and money without ever investing in an actual cryptocurrency

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 17K)

Attached: sad.png (921x712, 437K)

Sigma node holder here, making ~$200 a day in AMB can't wait until they do payouts.

You are the biggest buy signal thank you

also I got double dubs so fuck off

Attached: bear exposed.png (603x1072, 282K)

bump

>thank you
>fuck off
The absolute BIPOLAR state of AMBlets
Also, nice photoshop btw :^)
>mfw 5 upcoming shAMBrosus parnerships leaked
Daily Reminder: SNEAK PEEK at upcoming shAMBrosus partnerships
1. SeaFood Commons
2. SwissFood Research
3. SeaFood Differences
4. FastFood Tippers
5. TelegramFood Research

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 73K)

It is far too easy to conclude that Ambrosus is as serious a project as any in this space

Those who brigade every post calling it a "shitcoin" are either delusional or have a conflicting interest

There are multiple layers of pajeets each on their own discords who all shill and fud this coin for their own individual interests. It's hard to tell the real from fake. I'm also becoming convinced that bearfag is Versetti

Thanks for making my day amusing, Angel

Regardless of intent, it's very obviously not 'organic'

The amount of targeted attention Ambrosus gets in the form of fud/reverse shilling is remarkably high for a project outside the top 200 in terms of market cap

I’m all in on this shit, but fuck off. Top tier reverse shilling

You link faggots have no clue what true singularity means. Once this shit launches and people see the 100k bundles a day this shit will hit 10usd. Any autistic person has seen the huge names already committed to using this shit, as well as the connections the amb team have. I don’t even know wtf dhl is doing shouting out amb, as a private blockchain or database works fine for their application, but the fact they are recognizing amb is serious. Add to that Meyer and the sensor tech they are working on, there is no way this will fail. Adoption might take a while, but the fact that amb acknowledges the current regulations and actually takes effort to show how they can provide a service to companies to save costs, as well as follow these regulations is real shit.

Ven and wtc are China hustle vapor ware. I love mrbearwolf, but come nov him and the whole amb team who are using him as marketing are going to be rich.

when will be token swap? late october?

The team said it will be a slow transition, I personally would assume that the swap will take place nov/dec.

>nascasasmaddddsnea
[DCA, add, amass, DNSS]

Attached: kek.png (988x328, 55K)

What do u mean by this

bearwolf likes acronym games
first letters of each line of green text
main point is always, >keep accumulating

okay, thanks
had no time to follow all the news and was wondering. seems like nothing to worry about

Bearwolf is a character created by amb. I will go ahead and say that it was the russian chick posting as him during the ama and during the other livestream they had.