Give me one good reason not to cash out my crypto and go all in on weed

Give me one good reason not to cash out my crypto and go all in on weed.

Attached: g.foolcdn.com.jpg (700x466, 113K)

why do you need to go all in on one thing?

never change biz

sell your assetclass that corrected to the bottom and buy into one that is about to pop

I'd trust a unregulated free market over highly regulated inflated market any day

In 5 months I can grow enough weed to last me years for under $500

> pulling a Venezuela but with weed
Retard

ends your marijuana market.

Attached: baggaute.png (500x387, 449K)

This. Buy high sell low executed to perfection. Never change Jow Forums, never fucking change.

>smoke eet

JUST

Attached: DUDEWEED.png (789x538, 26K)

A lot of great pics in American weed penny stocks look for 3-4 years consolidation that haven't popped I like mcig a lot

Because the bank will freeze your account and contact the government. You'll either go to jail or lose everything

whats with the terrorist writing?

Weed needs dirt and light to grow. Imagine if money literally grew on trees. Now imagine investing in it at the top.

Attached: usausausa.gif (640x360, 2.99M)

Whys it good user?

Little late for that tbhfam. Early August was the time. Now crypto is starting to look somewhat bullish again and the dude weed may have already peaked for the season.

It already mooned

This is actually a pretty good call. Do you see what I seeee

Attached: mcig.png (1047x838, 29K)

Yeah that chart looks pretty decent. Slightly descending triangle going on there, maybe closer to symmetrical. Probably break out in the next couple months.

Pretty symmetrical IMO. Meme lines show possible breakout points as it develops. Circle is where I think it'll break. I think it will be longer than a couple months

Attached: breakouts.png (1081x718, 60K)

THIS

OP brainlet. buy high - sell low

Attached: 743.jpg (600x450, 52K)

You mean buy weed with your crypto from the darknet and flip it on the street for 2-3x? That sounds like a good plan.

>trtc my dude

Attached: 1490063256544.jpg (969x697, 158K)