Real link discussion itt

I know we're all coping on one level or another. What are the REAL chances that link makes anyone with more than 5k financially free?

Am i deluded? Should i try harder at work? I've been slacking and in a fog since i bought the link ICO.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 8.15.54 PM.png (913x653, 1.01M)

100%. Only question is how long. Worst case scenario is 3 years

i did two 6-day weeks this month to acquire more linkies. but i only got 8k so thats that. if mainnet is due in 2019 fine by me, time to get more. if it happens this year also fine, i finally get to relax a little

I've been thinking the same. ty fren

Youll make it fren keep working hard until our linkies work hard for us

Is this enough to make it?

Attached: A188D961-85D0-460A-950D-6053C17CBA72.jpg (1245x456, 83K)

>real link discussion
this thread is poorly disguised FUD
2500 eoy

checked. thanks fren. you keep it up too.

seems like you got a few more huh? :^)

Attached: 1532019988843.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I've done various analyses and I keep getting LINK token valuations in the hundreds and even thousands. Absolute worst-case scenario, LINK is $400 in 2025.

nah 100k is

nah 1M is

need 1B tbqhf

I only have 1k linkies :(

Attached: 1537572123735.jpg (3840x2160, 2.18M)

also gonna check these

Checked

checked

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 2A3E0020-A99B-46A5-877C-98F396CBFF63.png (500x622, 139K)

hi stinky how are you linkie?

what did he mean by this??!!

based and redpilled

How the fuck did you manage to buy the ICO? assblaster only started his shilling in Dec I thought

brave and powerful

is this larp?

everyone ALWAYS under estimates time to implementation and over estimates short term volatility
there is one user who put down reasonable 90%CIs a while back
put your money in and sit on your hands, in 5 years you'll likely be in a good place

Ok I'll give the imo most likely scenario. I don't expect mainnet this year but I do expect more dots and confirmed or semi-confirmed partnerships, couple that with a bit more exposure on plebbit etc and I believe we can get to around $1 eoy.

then when mainnet comes out probably early Q1 2019 and the network is used successfuly sky is the limit so it's hard to predict, if everything goes right I think $20-$50 eo2019 are possible. The shittier the overall market conditions the closer it's gonna be to $20 and vice versa

Woah...

Bad fud

I saw link first shilled on Jow Forums a few weeks before ICO, didn't manage to get any because it sold out in 16 minutes so I had to buy my first stack on etherdelta the next day.

Attached: 1535917845017.jpg (1508x892, 524K)

Check my ID - Mainnet 3.Oct

yea I know it's fud by average Link Marine's standards but that's how I would predict if I had to bet my kidney

Sergey is ironically going to announce mainnet officialy on Jow Forums he will post as user (sergey was on /b/ in 2004 and hates tripfags and newfags. He will post somehing along the lines of "HI I'm sergey nazarov and the chainlink maiinet is live and swift will be using our network". Nobody will even respond because it's so stupid.

Is 10k still enough to make?

when sergey isn't getting in an argument with money skelly over ETH being a shittoken, jacking off to shota and shadman, or eating bigmacs, Sergey goes to a place called decentralized drinks in SF and gets several McNuggitinis where he drinks all night long and complains about Jow Forums, memes, and the inability to exit scam.

So he makes sure uber eats 2 McNuggz (plus more for snacking)
1 tub McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce (plus more for licking off pinky finger)
1 lg. Mcdonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake (plus more for bringing all the boys to the yard)
1 bottle Vanilla Vodka (recommended brand: Absolut)

Open the McDonalds bag. Eat one McNugg each, followed by two bites of the Filet-o-Fish (make sure you don't tell anyone that you eat Filet-o-Fishes).

Mix three or four shots of vanilla vodka in the McDonalds Brand Chocolate Milkshake, followed by one shot each directly into your mouth.

Rim each martini glass with McDonalds Brand Barbeque Sauce, and pour milkshake/vodka mixture into the glass. Garnish with a McNugg (which is to be swiped along barbeque sauce rimmed glass after the milkshake has been finished, and consumed with pure, unadulterated glee).

Screenshot it - 3th October

mods know

That link is utter shit

I had a nice stack and sold it all to go all in on LinkPool. I should be back to 5k Link when my paycheck trom Friday reaches Coinbase tomorrow.
I don't think 5k is enough.

You realize when you post your exact amount people can still find your wallet address..

In time, yes.

and then?

And then lol?!

they can brute force hackzors u. better not let anyone know your pub key lulz

and then someone makes love to it

that isn't a thing

kek stays neutral, b ready for quant computing

so what you're saying is... it's not possible

saying kek is neutral to the possibility of current cryptographic wallet protections being vulnerable in the future

Start brut forcing, my private key is a number from 1 to 2^256, see you in a million years.

>put your money in and sit on your hands, in 5 years you'll likely be in a good place
more time = more blockchain adoption but also more competitors
if you wait five years you could miss the top, look at where eth is now

I was gonna say the same thing. Just jump right into a node. I've got 6k, gonna drop 2 to 4k in linkpool, and fuck around with my own node with 1000, and hodl some just in case I lose the rest somehow.
See what I like better, and then drop it all into one solution or another for a while.

Unless the singularity is immediate, then I sell 1k and keep the same plan

what does this node stuff mean

this, people think that holding the token is directly correlated with the company's success, I'm not even talking about any competition, the token could just get ditched overtime, the token economics and game theory could change over time, it still amazes me how people think everything will have a steady growth over time.
Some brainlet even locked his links in a smart contract for a few years lmao. The market is irrational and hype/speculation always exceeds real adoption, have fun holding link from $50 all the way down to $10 let's say because you think it can only go up over time

>have fun holding link from $50 all the way down to $10 let's say because you think it can only go up over time
t. When 100k linker and confused by what you’re saying

nodes are the bridges between the customers and the data they request, any link owner can set one up and they're all competing with each other to get customer contracts, that's the decentralized part
you fill them with link tokens, so they can be used as collateral payment, during a contract a certain amount will get 'locked' for the job
if they do a good job of transmitting data fairly and effectively they will gain more links as rewards, however if they do a shit job they lose the links staked for the job
the more nodes complete jobs effectively, the more positive reputation they will earn, which increases future chances of being used, therefore increasing rewards, etc
so instead of letting your links sitting in a wallet, they would be better used in a node to complete jobs and generate more links
although I wonder what will stop customers to just using the top 10 best nodes which would result in 1% earning 99% of rewards and 99% earning 1%, and effectively make it centralized?

thanks for the detailed response, how do put them to use in nodes? and how do you even have your own node?