My doggo is in the hospital dying...had to cash out a bunch of crypto to pay bills...

My doggo is in the hospital dying...had to cash out a bunch of crypto to pay bills. I love this dog so much and the vets all look at me like I’m crazy. I talk to him, ask him questions....And he does respond to this. I ended up adopting him after my dad died...and we’ve been inseparable ever since. Turns out his organs are failing and it’s just bad luck. How is it at all possible that these fucking vet hospital can charge thousands of dollars but 90% of the doctors there are millennial garbage that don’t understand that dogs mood directly correlates to mental stimulation from their owners which can in turn increase his will to live. Turns out the only docs that give a shit about mental stimulation and nutrition in animals are baby boomer docs.

Attached: 630C6FF4-DEDC-45AA-BEB6-B2AF0F07B8A3.jpg (614x389, 70K)

This is my dogo, I had to pay R$5 to crackheads dont trow her in the death river, hope your dog get better, OP.

I had to beg to pay her foods, things arent perfect but atleast I can pay her dog low quality food.

Attached: young.jpg (585x1040, 141K)

Sorry bro

This is her nowadays.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-05 at 20.17.51.jpg (585x1040, 82K)

Vets don't want you to know this one weird trick to save money on your dying dog

Attached: B092DC5D-9508-4EAF-9310-A6EBB2C9AF0B.jpg (305x165, 6K)

>I had to pay R$5 to crackheads dont trow her in the death river
wat

why?

My dog is my fucking homie. Realist bitch I know. Been by my side through lots of life changing shit. Not looking forward to her last day, but death is the only guarantee made to you at birth.

Positive vibes your way op.

Because he lives in a browned out shithole?

They wanted to trew her in a river, the death river of this photo.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-05 at 18.53.12.jpg (780x1040, 96K)

I hope things get better for you.

It's hard for me to personally imagine justifying paying that much money for an animal, but i understand why some people do it. Fuckin a bud

Did they take her from you first? Or you just found her when they were trying to do that?

Based and catpilled

Attached: A44A8D83-E344-42F7-B8B1-C207776D120F.jpg (1125x1102, 98K)

One oringal and no spam word my brown mexican friend

Euthanasia

I found her when they was going to trow her on that river, I gave an excuse, show the 5 reais and while they looked to the note I took her from his hand and said she was mine.

They trow young dogs/cats on that river for fun, they are crazy crackheads.

Sorry op

Attached: 7EC9616F-38FA-448D-B234-0A5485A7A755.jpg (634x687, 257K)

Where is that place?
It's time to teach those niggars some lessons

São Paulo, Zona Leste- Guaianazes.

The sad part is that so much dogs are abbandoned there that they usually starve to death or they drink death river water and die from infection/food poisoning.

Wow... Is that a big sum there?

Oh shit user. That sounds also fucked up. God bless you for saving this dog. All the best for both of you!

Sad to hear op

I lost my dog of 12 years about 6 months ago when I was 20. She left a bigger hole in my heart than some family members that have passed desu. I know your pain OP. When we took her to the vet towards the end her organs were failing and it would have bankrupted me to keep her alive. I felt like I couldn't breathe during that time. Make sure you have pictures of your dog and keep something to remember her by whenever she passes. You will cherish those things forever.

sorry user

Attached: 1517900960007.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

When your childhood dog goes, its the worst feeling in the world, just remember if there in pain its humane to let them go peacefully.

Stop being a filthy untermensch..
"Doggo". Go back to reddi.t