ITT: We discuss how only hopium addicts think this chart is bullish

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-161230~2.png (1080x1287, 98K)

>reversals NEVER happen

bulls are in total denial and bears are in total disbelief, it's funny

We are at the bottom of the cup and handle. Now is the time to buy.

Attached: ADVANCED TA.png (1287x1080, 113K)

Tulips never recovered.

Nice of you to realize. They painted it just for people like you.

>Tulips never recovered.
Crypto has never not recovered. How new are you?

>a plant is the same as a borderless internet currency which transfers money across the globe in 10 minutes

Attached: 152237727639368061.png (492x454, 326K)

flower bait

Consistently lower highs time after time. With a very recently and poorly distributed boom and bust cycle. Capitulation has not started yet. We're going down. Before we're going up.

2 sec.
t. Nano scam

Because supply managed to match the demand. Bitcoin supply can not accelerate.

enjoy your centralisation, I hope (((they))) don't get any more funny ideas about Nano's future...

But Bitcoin demand can plummet. Like tulips demand.

Why would it exactly?

Why does ANY bubble pop? Once people stop believing in it, it's done.

But why exactly would people stop "believing" in BTC? What is there to believe in? These are facts: BTC is a deflationary currency which works all over the world, it is unexploitable, it's used by more and more people (just look at freaking Venezuela, that's like 30 million people at least) and does not depend on any one authority. Most importantly, Jews cannot take it away from you. What exactly about these facts makes you bearish? BTC is overbought for sure after the previous pump, but the fundamentals are still there and they made BTC reach 20k

No, THESE are the facts: BTC is worthless collection of 1s and 0s with next to no legal real-world uses. There has been virtually zero adoption of this piece of shit despite it having been around for a decade. Most importantly, the government can at any moment ban its use entirely or at least regulate it into oblivion. BTC is not just overbought but in fact STILL in the throes of a massive bubble, the fundamentals have been exposed as total garbage, and BTC is very likely - almost guaranteed - to return to triple, maybe double, digits over the next few years.

Xrp will be the standard very soon. Its everytime more decentralised and top speed and cheaper transactions.

BTC is old tech, chinese centralized, high energy consumer, slow and spensive trasactions.

how is this graph not bullish? never goes any lower than 6k and there nothing to sell anymore, they have to pump new money into the ponzi because theres no one left to buy their bags

>another nocoiner autisticly shrieking for the 100th time
many such cases
sad!

Attached: lg.jpg (474x266, 10K)

>BTC is worthless collection of 1s and 0s

false, blockchain is a revolutionary tech, an unhackable ledger

>next to no legal real-world uses

absolutely false, you can buy groceries with BTC

>There has been virtually zero adoption of this piece of shit despite it having been around for a decade

it's totally new so it's understandable, it took a while to get the Internet started as well

>Most importantly, the government can at any moment ban its use entirely or at least regulate it into oblivion

okay, I'll give you that, but it only shows how afraid of BTC and losing control (((they))) are

>BTC is not just overbought but in fact STILL in the throes of a massive bubble, the fundamentals have been exposed as total garbage, and BTC is very likely - almost guaranteed - to return to triple, maybe double, digits over the next few years.

blah blah blah, total disbelief

ripple is premined dogshit where 99.7% of the coin supply is owned by the ripple group
it is not a cryptocurrency

>ripple is premined dogshit where 99.7% of the coin supply is owned by the ripple group
>it is not a cryptocurrency

stay poor brainlet

Attached: 8nhjsyduq7701.png (544x608, 83K)

wtf is this shit lmao. you literally just copied all of the legitimate FUD points and pasted it onto a "Fud bingo" card. kys

so sick of idiots referring to tulip mania. its fucking flowers

kys for not realizing that a bankers coin is unironically one of the coins you should be investing in. you must be actually retarded

let them cry while we show em our new watches

I've seen a lot of fucking dumb daft asinine stupid shit on this board, but this takes the mother fucking cake.

Looks like a Christmas tree. EOY bullrun confirmed.

Man, fuck the "banker's coin" and any cocksucker who buys it. What makes you think it won't just bring us back to the same problems as before if it is massively adopted?

runescape money has faster transaction time and no fees
what now

Those bags must be heavy.

Mate, bitcoin isn't blockchain. This is a fundamental thing so many people don't understand.

We can have blockchain without bitcoin. All these world changing blockchain applications will happen without cryotocurrency at all.

Bitcoin and crypto are just ONE application of people using blockchain tech.

Cus I’ll be on the other side

The idea that bitcoin is immutable and decentralized is an absolute joke. Just look at the handling of the recent bug if you don't believe me.

How the fuck anyone can take this shit seriously as a store of value after that is beyond me.

>The bug existed for 2 years.
>The bug is so bad that they completely hid the details of it.

So much for competent devs.

Attached: 1501297761206.png (401x367, 9K)

Seriously why the fuck would anyone store any significant value in digital gold when you can have real gold?

And that theymos fuck says oh we would have just rolled it back if anyone exploited it. What happened to immutability you piece of shit?

Perfection

I'm sitting comfy, tyvm

Zoom out

thats the thing. the rich and the jews arent going to let the common folk take control from them. cryptos end game is going to be once again controlled by the elite and the jews. you might as well just accept it and join them for the gains. or stay poor with your beliefs and personal values.
i sold for a 18k profit in jan. ive been out of crypto until now where i bought XRP at avg price 53 cents. you can kys now.

those tulips were not ordinary, it was only certain special rare texture ones, occuring only as 1 random bulb out of like 1000000. The reason their price never recovered was a discovery that this super rare flower pattern mutation was just outcome of tulip disease and moreover they immediatelly discovered how easy is to infect the ordinary tulip bulbs and instantly grow a fuckton of these tulips with fancy flowers-they were no longer rare limited resource so they never recovered.
The same would happen to bitcoin only if some hypothetical fundamental and insolvable flaw would be found which when exploited, would void the hard supply cap of 21mil coins and suddenly print trillions of new bitcoins by anybody who wants.

Just draw some meme lines to say that whatever you want to happen will happen. It’s what the pros do.

thiere is always this smug brainles faggot..
read pic related and shut the fuck up next time

Attached: IMG_20180912_081532.jpg (990x1104, 231K)

If someone exploits it, it destroys the value of Bitcoin. Therefore there is supposed to be a strong incentive for any miners to go along with the rollback. If enough miners want to see Bitcoin destroyed, then there will be no rollback.

Like the flaw that was revealed last week.

Ty btw for the tulip info, didn't know that.

>Seriously why the fuck would anyone store any significant value in digital gold

That's because they want quick, easy returns, not because they care about the "store of value".

>i sold for a 18k profit in jan. ive been out of crypto until now where i bought XRP at avg price 53 cents. you can kys now.

You sold your bags just to buy more bags.