I sold

Was waiting for another bulltrap/deadcat to finally sell; we got one, and now it's just about topped it seems. Great exit point.

Feels fucking amazing to let go. I'm finally free. I can't believe I fell for such an obvious scam. I seriously hope the rest of you can one day learn to cut your losses too; for now, enjoy your ride to the bottom

Attached: 1515734443544.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Guess who here gives a fuck?

For what it's worth, I actually got out at $6752. Already feeling vindicated. God damn it's like a weight's been removed.

>He sold.
>Begin the 2018 bullrun.

Attached: 1537387861257.jpg (644x632, 136K)

youre not gonna feel as amazing when the run continues. its not over

>1237920th time this has been posted since $20k

One day you two will also finally reach acceptance.

im selling out when xrp hits $1. you fucked up getting out before the xrp moon is over

Yes yes, sell now, but when the bullrun begins and everyone around you is talking about is talking about the huge increase in price you will FOMO back in.

And when you do I will make sure to put you to sleep and upload the korea fud.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.jpg (768x605, 338K)

make sure you come back during the next bull run and tell us how much you love your job

Top two posts are this. This is a new psyop.

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: sayori crash.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

Yeah, I sold too. Subtle factors tell me that a big, great dump is looming.

Great if I'm wrong. I just don't think I am.

Good decision user. We're going to 3k.

Ether is going back up, slowly but surely, in a big fookin way. I’m not touching it until my shares are worth 4 figures again, watch that jump that comes by December and see what happens.

"shares"

noob detected

I’m a noob too for not getting in during the last run.

The guy that put me on to ethereum bought in at 8$ per for 1000 ether abs cashed out at 1200$ during a it’s peak.

Lucky fuck.

Are you retarded? Cryptos aren't shares. They don't indicate ownership in a company. 1+1 = 2. It's basic shit mate.

let's hear your reasons?

There are a few subtle factors as to why I believe it's going to go up

people have been saying this for months. has it ever happened? no. you're retarded if you cant see that the floor has been reached

The titanic is unsinkable

ok. see you in a month when youre fomoing in

See you in 3 weeks when you spit in my big mac