Hi I am a anime weeb, 33 years old and i live under my mothers house. I collect anime figures like Dark Magician Girl...

Hi I am a anime weeb, 33 years old and i live under my mothers house. I collect anime figures like Dark Magician Girl, Illya, and more. You know also like watching the Hentai its a way of getting the babes in there.

>anime ecchi
>fap
>oh
>I get wet sometimes..
>I use my shirt instead of paper towls
>Hit me up on Jow Forums
>if you wanna give a /any/ job
>I fuck girls with big booty holes inside
>Pussy
>Booty

>thats my life nigga

Attached: Kurosawa.Ruby.full.2227717.jpg (850x1202, 942K)

>Business & Finance

Collecting rare weeb figurines might be profitable.

I haven't made any money so far because I always open the boxes

Wuby

Stop jerking off on the figurines then.

post your collection sometimes OP
highly professional anons here will gladly assess your holdings
godspeed!

Here are two of them, but I broke her wand so I taped it together. If I glue it and make it look good will I have a lot of money some day?

Attached: ddddd.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

How much for Illya?

Based loli collector.

I got her for $100 from a friend who pre-ordered the Illya/Kura set. I believe she is going for $300-$500 about now

>300%-500% ROI

SELL

Goddamn I want to learn how to draw anime girls so fucking bad, it just seems like there is so much money to be made from faggots like this

I wish anime was real lol

Nah, animoo artists don't make much. Not unless they're extremely popular. Most wageslave for a larger company.

I think could be a good side gig
>take an existing thing
>slap a cute anime girl on it
>watch the money come in

Attached: 1515504373914.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

My suggestion is to heavily market your drawing services on facebook or something, and then contract it out to Indian artists on fiverr lol

You can just start a patreon and draw a popular fetish, traps are the hot thing at the moment so just long trap art.

tHANKS JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER 100K
THATS MY LIFE NIGGA

source?

I found it on Jow Forums