Mfw Jow Forums incels actually fell for the "travel is a meme" meme

Attached: images-38.jpg (179x282, 7K)

i travel everyday with google maps.

travel is a meme, you feel great while on vacation then twice as depressed when you're back because now you know exactly what you're missing out on as you slave away every day.

If all you do is travel to tropical resorts, then yeah travel is a meme

am I the only one who actually misses home while away on travel? That's why I don't travel

This user has travelled.

Still though I'm glad I got to travel western Europe before it was (((diversified))).

Don't they realize that travel is essential for human growth :^)

This.

I'm a real traveler, not a tourist. I live like the locals do and refuse to visit any gimmicky tourist trap that's on the beaten path. I'm all about authentic experiences and pushing my comfort zone. I honestly feel bad for those tourist who spend all that time and money to go abroad but stay cooped up in their imperialist resorts that mimick the places they came from.

Or you could stay at a nice resort and travel to more authentic places during the day, the way normal people travel...

How about instead of meme places npcs travel to like LA, New York, Cancun, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Bangkok, etc, go to places where no npcs travels to like Patagonia in South America, ex Soviet countries in the Himalayas, Siberia, or backpack in the Australian desert.
>please select all palm trees in CAPTCHA

I can smell the soya beans from here

the only real place to travel to is a place where you can enjoy nature and solitude
it can be a beach or the mountains, whatever you prefer
if you unironically go to tourist locations you are an NPC

Yeah let’s go to non NPC places
I’m gonna fly over Uzbekistan and parachute in

me no travel much because of illness ;_;
just had offer for go to Ukraine too had for refuse T_T

Travel is a meme. It's basically a full time job. You get tired of it after two weeks and start wanting a vacation from your vacation.
Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and phyically damaged, both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent. etc

Made a list going to google maps what non meme places Jow Forums could be good to vacation to
>Mazatlan
>Curitiba
>Punta Arenas
>Halls Creek
>Chiang Mai
>Bishkek
>Krasnoyarsk
>Yalta
>Augsburg
>Chur

This takes me back
Good times

Attached: 1537462770610.jpg (800x450, 64K)

Machu Picchu you uncultured swine

its already getting memed. How come no one goes to the Amazon jungle and eat purple bananas and take pictures of green spiders?

Anyone else here outdoor backpack or mountaineer? I refuse to believe anyone who believes the "travel is a meme" meme has ever done a multi day hike in a national park.

Lol NPC spotted

>Wastes all his money on expensive vacations that he will barely remember.
>Doesn't invest the money in wealth building investments so he can retire early and travel all he wants.
>Wagecucking at age 75 instead, has partial dementia and forgets the vacations he wasted money on.
Kek.

Attached: 1534040282161.png (542x602, 43K)

Been all over the world it's all the same maps with slightly different backgrounds

Stupid miguel stfu

If you waste your money on expensive vacations you barely remember, you should instead invest your money on inexpensive vacations that you'll remember for a life time.
>Tfw the basement dwellers here will never experience impulse summiting an obscure peak alone in the smoky mountains with their wife, making love beneath the stars, and discussing philosophy and literature deep into the morning

Yeah, I enjoy the trip for maybe the first few days. After that I just can’t wait to get back home.

>Tfw too intelligent

See pic related.
I live in NYC and I agree coming here as a tourist is retarded if you do basic shit. Who wants to come here just to get mollested by Elmo at Times Square? We do have really cool shit like the Cloisters and the Intrepid though.
Barcelona is cool to visit. It's an absolutely beautiful city. From what I have read Rome and Paris are likely full of Gypsies and Achmeds. Bangkok and Cancun are in third world shitholes so I'll pass on those. Japan I'd like to visit for the culture shock. Iceland, Croatia and New Zealand are all on the bucket list.

Also Patagonia does look dope. Will give it a visit after I make it.

> npc seething so much that it’s posting about pol and travel on biz

Attached: 1535730958450.jpg (396x382, 28K)

These threads are pure autism. It’s like debating whether playing video games is enjoyable or not. Some people like it, some people don’t. Thinking that everyone has to like/dislike the same things as you is NPC mentality. Personally I really like traveling, but I understand that not everyone is like me.

travel is a meme though

those who like it can't give any reasons why they like it, just vague responses like
>it's given me more perspective on life
>made me grow (somehow)
>for the "experiences" and "adventure"

So much this. One thing that inspires me is memories of being young and naive, drinking cheap Lambrusco wine in Gianicolo hill overlooking Rome at sunset. Love that memory.

Smart user right here.

I lived in Chiang mai for like 3 months. Its really nice.
I lived in the amazon for 6 months.
A crazy Australian told me to buy btc, in 2012. I did not because I was dumb.
10/10

traveling is a meme but it's also not a meme

You get to bang whores from around the world and have the chance to meet some cool new chads?

Machu Picchu is maximum meme. It would be cool if they demolished the riad for shipping lardasses up from Aguas Calientes and stopped hyping it like it was the most amazing thing ever, but right now it is like going to fucking Disneyland.

Pisac is way better desu and way cheaper.

Travel is a meme. Settling down in one spot and making it a place that degenerates will want to make pilgrimages to is a much greater and more meaningful challenge.

>PUBG.exe

real traveler is an old /trv/ meme. you can get garuntteed replies just by acting like a pretentious peice of shit who stays in hostels because they're too poor afford a real hotel but still act like that makes you better.

Just fyi for you newfags

Exactly. hostel traveling is just poorfag cope

Attached: 1521330902188.png (1200x1200, 1.75M)