If u get rich

what will u do?

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not enough that I become rich, others must become poor. I will use my money to short crypto to the ground.

Fuck your girlfriend in the ass

Break away from society and live in an estate in Maine

buy a house, pay for school (if I get rich enough I won't even work, just attend classes because I like them), never talk to family again.

>take up boxing again
>surf
>smash girls
>buy the next oculus VR and nice cpu
>chill with frens/fanily more

Travel. I want to be a millionaire vagabond.

Attached: 1530746686533.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

I would probably study a economics, computer science or lawyer degree in a good university.

Hide all my crypto wallets on a tropical island behind many booby traps.

Islands native population worship me as gods and actually have rock markets.

Attached: 1497349206156.png (500x638, 153K)

Buy my mom some jewelry first and my dad a new leather wallet.

>autist god give Grug no rock
>Grug go kill Austist God

Quit my job.

Drive my rentech amg gtr around midtown like a madlad, smoking big ass joints full of my own super dank
Big doinks lad

I don't think you know how this works. All you'd be doing is Kamazeeing into the order book, if you shorted to 0, there are buyers on the other side. Going that low would cause the bull run of the myrieteris, and you'd be left with nothing, or less than nothing if you decided to go WWII jap on margin

Will you smoke mad weed tho

something to think about when i get rich

first clean other people's rooms
then full-time painter or writer /hopefully not on Jow Forums/

Attached: 65463453_6.jpg (835x626, 38K)

Not tell anybody.

/thread

House on the beach in small town, music studio, an hero from loneliness

>Grug stopped by brapper bodyguards

have a bbq

fund underground alt right political movements

>this
>or this, provided non-glow in dark niggers

Attached: 1531711602578.jpg (1000x800, 134K)

Buy Jow Forums and ban all frog posting phonefags.

that NPC life would get boring after one month

>stap it

Attached: 1489267405484.gif (400x300, 289K)

Retire and live in a cabin in the mountains.

All I want are the resources to travel everywhere, learn everything, and enjoy every work of art in any form, all on a whim. This will be stage 1. If and when I'm satisfied with my life experiences and wisdom thus far, I'll deem myself worthy for stage 2: to raise a single child with a loving wife to empart my wisdom onto. After they move on, I'd begin stage 3: using my remaining wealth to help society in anyway I can, be it running for office, becoming a thought leader, or simple donations to worth causes

Hmm.... pay off debts, buy my moms farm, go back to school for some bullshit arts degree..... Probably spend about a year doing ayahuasca/yoga. Make techno and try to not do to much ket?

Buy a used luxury car and just travel for like a year. Then fall in love and use my gains to make the person happy.

Even if i get rich im still going to kill myself. I dont see the point in living if im going to be alone for the rest of my life. Im going to use the exit bag with nitrogen or helium. Painfree

>to raise a single child with a loving wife to empart my wisdom onto

>Ok son, today I'm going to teach how to shitpost

Honestly probably continue to do the same things i'm doing now. The difference being that money gives me the comfort and security to walk away from things that cause me stress and dissatisfaction.

Attached: stock - older couple in convertible.jpg (560x414, 165K)

Devote my time to help develop 3rd world countries so they don't need to immigrate to Europe or North America.

Buy car with air conditioning

Other than helping family out I don't know what I would do. Just no more wagecuck pls.

I'll buy a GTC4Lusso and travel europe for a few months.

Then I'll immerse myself into creative activity like music

Attached: Ferrari-GTC4Lusso-gallery-1.jpg (640x480, 75K)

I'm a simple man :). Just need some shit to master while I'm rich and smashing girls.

Suicide after a few years most likely
Unironically based

Attached: 1537417200678.jpg (689x423, 36K)

Retire, move to FL, buy a boat, buy a Tesla, buy a condo near a dock

And do what?

get more rich

white people have donated trillions of dollars to third world countries and they repay them through murder and property seizure. their quality of life is still shit

Just realized that rising global temperatures will force these people to move anyway, best bet is to build PMC

Kill bookers and drop em in the ocean obv

>limb lengthening surgery
>over 2 million house in West Linn
>travel for 3 months every year
>BMW Z4, BMW X5 and Tesla Model S

Buy apartments and I will be finally able to wagecucking again in peace

Do u think owning an apartment is easy?

Based and redpilled.

Lame and bluepilled.

Attached: 1502058293079.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

At least I will not have to rent it.

Also
>practice a different sport in each day of the week like golf, tennis, hiking, cycling, sailing etc

what sports do you play now

In the first 3 years of my 'rich' life, I would make it my mission to be one of the only humans to visit every country in the world and spend a week in each.

I would make movies of each country's landmarks and upload it to YouTube as an archive for humanity.
After those 3 years, I would focus on family-related pursuits.

Since I would be at the top of the dominance hierarchy due to having money, life skills and cosmetic surgery - I would easily be able to start a family and find someone who loves me.

I would then buy several houses (1 on each continent) and spend the majority of my time reading and travelling between my houses with my beautiful wife and children.

Now I barely have time to run at night.

make time instead of shitposting on Jow Forums

KMS, why?

>Buy medium/large house in a tax haven that is "western" but not a western country
>Buy a cover business where I don't really work but still giving me a reason to go places in during the day so my wife and kids don't see me as a stay at home dad
>Get married have three kids
>Read/shitpost most of the day at the "office"
>Fully dedicate myself to a couple of hobbies I have now
>Have fun with my kids and wife on weekends teaching them about things they are curious about
>Set them up with a financial safety net so they feel they can do anything but no so much money that they feel they never have to do anything when they are 21
>Have grandchildren who comes and visits me and my wife every now and then
>Die without too much pain hopefully before my wife leaving behind the rest of my money for my grand kids and children set up in trusts with certain restrictions so they don't spend it on frivolous things.

RATE ME.

Attached: Simple man with simple pleasures.gif (500x376, 1.68M)

literally this.

eat ass

In every country i would visit i would request that the 5 hottest chicks be my sex slaves. i would line them up bend them over and eat their buttholes then have them suck me off fighting for my cock with just their mouths.

Buy the sickest plot of land I can find and build a dope house off grid, buy a few tesla cars and solar panels and never have to worry about societal collapse again

Or you can just depreciate the property and not pay any taxes on it.

The fact that you don’t even know the most basic facts about taxes let’s me know that you’re never going to make it.

I can tell you a shit ton about this shithole I call a countries tax.
>46% personal income tax
>Fuel tax of 65%
>Highway tax
>Can't deduct a vehicle as a business expense even if its used solely for business anymore
>Tax on dividends
>Tax on retirement money
>28% capital gains tax for the first $10 000, 40% for every $1000 over $10 000
>Inheritance tax

I want to move to a country with lenient tax laws and never have to set foot on this continent again.

Their problem is that they're donating.
Donations causes laziness. Even donating shitty clothing is a problem, it takes away simple jobs from the locals. Creating jobs in these areas will be better for these countries long term. In the process I get to amass happy army of wagies and several wives in all the countries I touch while keeping all other countries clean and pure.

>Be me
>Be goodboy
>Browse Jow Forums on my pc in mummy’s basement
>Find a thread asking me what I would do if I became rich
>here we go
>Here’s my plan
>Buy tendie farm so I don’t have to use goodboy points to buy tendies.
>Tell bitch mummy but still live in her basement and reeeeee with pissjugs
>Become first goodboy billionare
>Destroy vegetal farms
>Destroy chads with pissjugs
>Goodboys dominate the world
>pic related

Attached: 38791408-C794-4A6C-AD3A-8726283F5C36.jpg (600x419, 25K)

Start my own business and turn it into my full time job. Also going to get a couple different passive incomes.

Make an art studio in the woods and have a neet/suffering autist scholarship program to give kids like me a chance to hang out in nature, sperg out on art and old time craftsmanship, lift weights, eat healthy and figure out life without normies fucking them over.

Here's the goal
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Sounds pretty based to be honest.

How rich are we talking?

absolutely based

buy a lot of hash and spend a few years in europe or in the woods in a nice cabin with fiber, eating tendies, gaming, living the dream. Also buy a drift car.
That's probably it.
Hell yeah user
good job

I'm torn. Should I donate it all to Hillary's 2020 campaign or fund a senegales migrant convoy to the UK?

I would just vanish from everybody I know besides my family and live in a comfy area in other country

>implying one of you wont shoot yourselves up because he will end up thinking you guys are normies

Use riches to make more monies

I don't know.

Dump my gf, waifu her best friend

Build an empire. I never want to stop working just stop working for others. I want to change behavior and make things more efficient and protect my bloodline.

Quit job, get married to Molly, , sex Molly, make babbies. That's the big ones at least. I love her a whole lot.

Attached: 1535899735725.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Buy extra large Mcdonalds set meal at least once a week. Sometimes buy an apple pie too.

i dont fucking know, probably just buy a home gym and change my diet to healthy and tasty food regardless of cost

id do a lot of wandering around. going new places and looking around. eating at a lot of restaurants.
maybe start a business

feelsbadman

Your country has even worse cap gains taxes than mine, which I thought was impossible. What country?

>work at chick fila for 2 years
>franchise
Rate me

rich to me is making like $100k till next summer-autumn. i'll move to america and rent a cheap place in east la with my buddy and pursue music.
if more than $200k then i'll rent in west la but will still be pretty frugal minus rent/utility bills and shit

Its hard to know.
I would be really afraid that I would slip into degeneracy. The altruist in me says I would setup friends and family for life but how altruistic would I really be if i came into millions?
My parents + brothers + sister would get pay back for helping me but outside that I dont know yet. Im happy enough with my life as it is.. I just want a house with no mortgage really. I'm really not into bling

/OURGUY?

Decent user here..

Based and redpilled

Id own my own brand, company, own lots of property (ex. Night Clubs, Motels, Gyms), own a multi-million dollar mansion, and car collection, eventually will have a family and buy my kids nice clothes and take them on vacation. Since i havent been on vacation since i was 10 because my family is poor.

Attached: 1533707506699.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

Sounds like you need $30-50MM at least

I want more than that fren, im 18 i have plenty of time.

>Create passive income
>buy a massive ranch in the Midwest to roll around in an atv and have guns
>buy a couple of houses in select locations
>buy a neat car but not too flashy
>travel in some select areas of the world maybe buy my friends a holiday with me
Big spenders are niggers

Look after family. It would be nice to make it.

I am currently studying medicine,if ai become rich instead of start working ill start anothwr carrer computer enginnering and spend my life doing research just for fun

I've been grinding to accumulate wealth for so long that I've never stopped to think what I would actually do with it, so I guess I'd just keep going.

find better quest-giving
NPCs.

this but unironically