i dont want my dad to die

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say coin? What did kek mean by this?

:(
He will always live in you heart

Me either but I want the money. But if he goes it'd go to my mom and she'd probably outlive me

Sorry fren. All things that come to be, come to pass. Keep moving forward. Just b urself.

lost mine recently. my heart goes out to ya man.

hang in there fren

I'm sorry man :(

Based user

Where are you living?
Where I live the cash goes to the children even if the widow is still alive. Unless the children is underage

sorry to hear that. i know that feel of losing a parent. i lost my mom this year.

Just spend some quality time with him while you can fren.

focus on what you can control

Attached: A327E212-7268-43E5-86CA-006551FFB845.jpg (480x360, 5K)

Mine is already dead. And I still don't know how he died..

be strong

youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0

You'll see him again user.

Lost my mom 2 years ago. Miss her very much.

My estranged father committed suicide last year. It hurts. Especially because I know that part of the reason he did it was because of how badly our relationship fell apart.

Life's a bitch, and then you die

my fucking grandmother offed herself in a bizarre development this year

I'm sorry. It's not too often that you see old people kill themselves. I wonder why...

I'm willing to hear the details if you want to share

>tfw your parents are eating themselves into an early death
I don't know what to say to make them stop user.

Attached: 1532187038337.jpg (1809x1231, 222K)

there arent many, she apparently had depression problems many years ago and apparently they were still present so she swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills

really abrupt. She was 83.

Oh, don't be so stupid. You are on a computer for pete's sakes. Time to give up the medieval fantasies.

dont look

Lost my dad to a drug od when I was 11. Lost my step dad a year ago to cancer. It ain't fair what cancer does to a man.

Gift him lifecoin

Lost my Dad 3 years ago to the date user. I know the feels. I'm still struggling. Hang in there buddy.

Attached: iktf.png (138x128, 3K)

sorry user

Attached: DD875C63-CE0B-491F-87DA-F7D401631701.png (470x454, 11K)

Attached: DMIRBJEX4AAXgRc.png (746x512, 105K)

my dads a cunt

Well he's gonna

Stand by with some jumper cables.

I'm no doctor but its worth a shot if he literally just died.

Don't leave them attached or anything. If it smells like burning bacon you're doing it wrong.

I feel ya user, hope your situation improves. My dad died back in July. He owed the IRS $500k+ and died a few months after blowing all his money partying/whoring in Cancun and Caracas over the past tcouple years. I miss him very much, Jow Forums would have like him.

This is solid advice right here.
It's gonna be hard in the beginning but once you apply this user's advice it'll slowly get better

Mine is a piece of shit that gambled the life of his kids away...if you dad inspire you love and protection at least he ll leave you with good memories user.good luck

me too nigga
:(

He actually does sound like a Biz hero. RIP.

Mine didn't do that but I was indoctrinated into what is almost a fucking cult. The resentment runs deep.

Sounds like a solid bloke. I'd love to go out with a ton of IRS/ Credit Card debt.

83. Anything after 80 is just old people doing stuff. You cant begin to comprehend the years they have lived.

Attached: chris chan maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (202x360, 2.31M)

I want to cut you open and stick my dick in your aorta.

>in your heart...always

Attached: 045C6E5F-A8CC-460F-8EB2-DC955FBA9B51.png (1136x640, 908K)

This is now a dead dad’s thread. You gonna get depression nigga.

Attached: A0625872-BC1D-4550-A8B6-09441D474A87.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

I'm sorry OP.

I'm sorry

Attached: 1536108742167.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

You're next

Spend as much time with him as you can. Feel for ya, it took me a couple years to deal with my dad dieing. Regret every time he wanted to do something and I didn't want to go.