Hey Jow Forums so my gf just broke up with me for selling my Mustang to buy Crypto...

Hey Jow Forums so my gf just broke up with me for selling my Mustang to buy Crypto. How do I find a new girl who is appreciates crypto but is not a gold digger?

Attached: 654416.jpg (960x960, 172K)

bill of sale and bill of btc purchased

otherwise fuck off larp

buy high sell low

Women know nothing about money and economics unfortunately. You're probably best off finding a artists who loves crypto but has no fucking clue what it does or why it's the future

>he doesn't sell his cars on CL
>he doesn't just write gift on the title

fake and gay shitting up the board worse than a pajeet

sage

Is the mustang your only car?

Don't tell them you're into crypto, fool. Don't tell them ANYTHING about your finances. Women these days are only in it to assess your wealth, engage you long enough to become legally entitled and then strip you of a large portion.

Hold on user working on it

Yes

Attached: MustangForCrypt.png (1077x429, 530K)

mother of god

Divorce courts not being able to seize your money is literally one of the best things about crypto.

oh no no no no

Nice work user. My girl and I got in a fight cause I took 25 minutes before I was ready to leave for coffee rather than 15 minutes. Wtf.

Best advice read r/redpill on reddit but that place is full of brainwashed degeneracy. I only recommend it because they have good beginner material for learning about how women really are.

>implying she won't find that out and trick you into turning it into something she can have them take
If you were stupid enough to tell her about the crypto, you'd be stupid enough to do just that.

Hero.

If she has the keys the court doesn't need to be involved at all, she can just take it before she bails. If that's how it plays out its a risk you took.

Thanks for the money.

Attached: 1537018113263.jpg (944x944, 266K)

Risking a large amount of your assets in what amounts to gambling is a red flag for any reasonable person.

>how do I find a girl who....is not a gold digger?
nice meme dude

I actually sold my car in 2016 to buy more cryptos. Was the best decision of my life

Trying to time the market is gambling. Averaging in right now is smart

"sorry i put it in a wallet but i forgot to save my private keys and seed phrase haha lol"

and then you convert the btc to xmr using changelly and then the xmr to btc using washed btc from binance

Find an Asian QT

I respect & would do the same, just be sure to sit on it awhile things might get a little more ugly. Don't listen to the guys telling you that you made a mistake, two years from now that mustang will be a rari and they will be working Mr. Morrison.

Based user, I would do that too if I didn’t need my car for wagesavery

Find a girl who will give you 10% of her income for crypto
My wife has given me 14k so far this year

>my gf just broke up with me for selling my Mustang to buy Crypto.
lmao she did you a favor

Good luck user. You're taking a risk but if it works out, you'll end up with a better GF and a better car. Her leaving is just evidence that she didn't have faith in you.

absolute madman. respect

Based, redpilled, and high IQ (>150)

hope user

Attached: 1456588274376.gif (450x400, 143K)