Tfw

It’s September 2018 and biz still thinks eos is a scam

Attached: C0CE401C-F1D8-47CC-8C42-18AA6AC262E1.gif (300x300, 1.34M)

Test

maybe not a scam but Dan made it too centralised

>Test
post.Submit()

Tfw it’s 2018 and they still think eos is more centralized than a coin that’s in the hands of the ETH foundation or blockstream

Do you even know what a Ricardian contract is pleb?

that's because 75% of Jow Forums is from the r/cryptocurrency cult

Attached: redditfudhistrionic.png (873x825, 191K)

I own EOS tokens and the project is way too centralised atm. Don't try to pretends its not

>I own EOS tokens
No you don't

I'm hedged into all smart contract platforms (like you should be). Not that bullish on EOS but many seem to like it

Why would you have your money in shit you don't believe in? Are you one of those retarded "muh diversity" investors who thinks quantity of holdings will offset lack of research and insights? Anyways, EOS is less centralized than Bitcon, Ethereum and NEO in reality.

Attached: eoscentralization.jpg (940x1275, 133K)

They reached into peoples wallets to rollback a transaction. Fuck that.

if you believed in one project during the dot com bubble you probably lost everything. I can't predict the future with these projects, all of them may fail

Literally everyone lost everything in the dot com bubble EXCEPT the ones who believed in one of the few long-term winners.

>theft prevention is bad
you anarchist kiddies are fucking retarded

What?

>comparing mining pools to delegates

pants on head retarded

True, delegates can be voted out if they're corrupt. Mining pools are there to stay and are primarily comprised of nodes that are in cahoots with the pool owners. Delegates are much more decentralized.

>It’s September 2018 and biz still thinks eos is a scam

These bags are real

Attached: 009760d7c69c54cebfa76b6108ed2723.jpg (486x309, 29K)

Uh sweetie?

Attached: cryptochangedecaug.jpg (1080x1101, 889K)

T.newfag from December

kek.. nice cherry picking dates. eos is 80% down from ath too

>comparing investments over the long term instead of from some arbitrary date is cherry picking
Found the retard

That chart is disingenuous as fuck, EOS was not on the same cycle as those other coins. In between those dates EOS blew up and then lost all of its value. This chart shows you a bunch of coins who's bubbles popped compared to EOS, who's bubble inflated and popped all within the given time period.

EOS's bubble popped at the same time as every other alt in January. However unlike every other alt, it made a new high in April, and never made a new low. In other words, it has been the best performing alt over the long term. Keep coping though.

Attached: eos.png (1504x826, 124K)

Tech companies are increasingly abusing their powers against their political enemies. Google adjusts algorithms, Twitter bans conservatives, Paypal bans AJ and recently Linux kicks out the one guy who stopped a NSA backdoor. Who is to say EOS doesnt come under a politically charged director and starts cutting off political opponents? Fuck that, even NEO wouldnt do some shit like that.

>Who is to say EOS doesnt come under a politically charged director and starts cutting off political opponents?
>Who is to say
Token holders who vote for the delegates perhaps? The fact that this bad actor would need to somehow hold influence over 10 separate jurisdictions with conflicting geopolitical interests?

> Fuck that, even NEO wouldnt do some shit like that.
Every single node in the NEO network is controlled by the developers. They would have no choice in the matter. How is that even a comparison?

any suggestions which wallet to use? I don't want to vote or anything, just for storing not on an exchange. is there any simple solution or still every block producer makes their own wallets and you need to track what they're doing to update wallet if any bugs will be found? I just want to buy and store it for 6-12 months without touching

>Don't try to pretends its not

Its not.

>Who is to say EOS doesnt come under a politically charged director and starts cutting off political opponents

It would be nice as hell if google facebook and twitter had 21 BP system. Alex Jones would still be on Youtube Facebook and Twitter for sure if they used the superior system EOS has.