"user MEET ME IN MY OFFICE IN 10MIN!"

"user MEET ME IN MY OFFICE IN 10MIN!"

Attached: unmasking-toxic-leaders-are-you-a-bad-boss-e1432305371438.jpg (600x449, 54K)

Attached: 589EE6B7-9EED-408C-ADCB-23E82AF72799.png (882x758, 17K)

imagine actually letting someone that isn't your mommy talk to you like that

"Let's do it right now."

I'm finishing up a meeting with the DM right now, so come by in 10 minutes as I asked.

Okay, cocksucker.

"You mean my office?!"
*teliports behind you*
"nothing personale boss.
*kills you*
"guess I'm the boss now."

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

I really saw myself being here for the long run

Attached: 994E4097-2E83-441F-8A1F-D50FBF5F018F.jpg (380x496, 43K)

I think this is going to happen to me when I get in to work tomorrow... feels bad man

Attached: 1517270915876.jpg (451x588, 99K)

You guys are cool, get out of the building in 9 minutes.

Attached: 1537044805677.png (500x706, 450K)

Story?

>Work for (((a bank)))
>Boss is gone all week
>Building reports and metrics for measuring performance
>Pissed because I was hired to design business strategy, not build reports
>They fucking closed the job opening for the report-building role because I was doing such a good goy job
>Now I just build reports while other people do strategy
>Just got back from a week-long vacation in Europoor
>Vacation reminds me how much I hate my job
>First day back at work, jet-lagged as fuck, hundreds of unread emails to get through
>Random VP texts my personal phone demanding that I pull some numbers for him by end of day
>Agree
>I shouldn't have agreed
>I actually spent most of the afternoon interviewing for a new job
>Never find the time to pull the numbers for him
>VP texts me the following morning, "why are the numbers I asked for not in my inbox?"
>Fuck it, I don't care how much trouble it gets me in, I won't be spoken to like that
>Boss comes back from vacation tomorrow
>Probably gonna yell at me for pissing off the VP and not keeping my promise
>TFW

Attached: 1524622483629.jpg (622x464, 31K)

good luck user. are you in america?

I know that feel. My company started trying to automate everything and get rid of most of us. If it doesn't work, which seems likely, I'm assuming they will just hire some pajeets.

oh no I actually got fired for something I did personally

it was the sort of thing that, some people might be inclined to say, was not exactly, completely, “ethical”

okay but first i need to tell you about the jews

Attached: justice.jpg (399x265, 15K)

Is banking the worst industry to be in?

Attached: excitechen.gif (230x230, 67K)

iktf

LMAO I've been trying to get my boss to fire me since April. In May I gave up on that and tried to just get any kind of disciplinary action at all. I've been insubordinate, made snide comments, showed up late, skipped meetings, blatantly failed to do work, and (actually accidentally) made a huge money mistake all year that just now got caught at the end of the fiscal year. I've never even gotten told to knock it off.

You can get away with ANYTHING when you're the only person who understands a business critical process and it'd take a year to get anyone else trained up. At this point I've got my replacement nearly trained up and I'm going to transfer (my request) to another department where I'm not going to do shit.

Fuck my boss, incompetent.

>My company started trying to automate everything and get rid of most of us

i thought this would happen to me but it would cost a fortune to automate my workplace. im just waiting for the day that they kick us all out and replace everyone with Filipinos

Some manager i worked for in the past tried that once on me. I basically pushed him into the corner and grabbed the fucker by his throath. Told him to never, ever do that again. I then told him i'd walk out of the office to cool down so as to not let it escelate. Never heard from him again. Fucking twat.

True story.

jeez, we /larp/ now

y-yesir

Attached: kneepad.jpg (1200x800, 423K)

No larp. It's just that you can't imagine sticking up for yourself. Grow some fucking balls and lay down the rules. Stop being such a passive cuck.

I feel like this is just a neet boogyman where your boss is such an asshole that he would try garbage tactics like this.

To be fair, I've never worked in the more rough industries like investment banking or law, but every boss I've had besides one has never raised their voice at me. The one who did only ever did it once, it was a shitty retail job and he was pissed that I didn't clean something to his liking (this was the first time I had ever cleaned this particular case). I told him it wouldn't happen again, and it never did. He would go on tirades against everyone else, but I never got yelled at again, probably because I showed up on time and did my job unlike most of the meth heads I worked with. His assistant manager tried to give me grief over a technicality but I stood my ground and told him he was being ridiculous, and he never bother me again.