I know you know

Tell me a coin that right now is at 2-3 sats and in few years will be worth 1000+ like XVG.

I know is there somewhere, and I know some of you hold these kind of gems.

Attached: Clone-A-Willy-Glow-In-The-Dark-Dildo-Kit-4[1].jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artiqox.com
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3921947.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hot or NPXS are the lowest Sat coins on binance. Probably safe with either one.

HOT

Currently at 5 sats AIQ (Artiqox) This has been dipping for months now, but it has huge potential. It is basically an ecosystem for AI startups. Check the video on the site artiqox.com

Attached: bUC0DDeE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Cool, but:
>they're already on Binance
>they're already in the top 50

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with HOT, it's a meme FOMO coin, it will probably go big, but I'm talking about micro caps, less than $10MM cap, probably even less than $5MM.
High risk/huge reward.
Something where if you throw 1 BTC today, you'll probably be considered a huge whale in few years.

I have JNT and LINK but I might be a brainlet

you want to buy 1 million doriancoin for 1 btc?

>2-3 sats and in few years will be worth 1000+ like XVG
>like XVG
>XVG

Attached: vlad-the-implyer-3399048.png (500x553, 194K)

Constellation. Either complete flop or 100-1000x.

lol
No Theresa May Coin or shit like that.

ECA doing all the right things to be set up for a huge pump when the bull market comes back

hate to say it... TRTL

Humongous total supply on both HOT and NPXS. They will never be anywhere close to $1. Verge has a supply of 16 billion, 17x less than Pundi and 11x less than Holo. XVG is currently a penny. So you can do the math.

Banyan has a decent chance. It's pretty cheap, tiny mc. Could obviously be a complete chink scam but I'd be shocked if it didn't 10x from here if there's another bullrun.

How about ethergem?

The only project that gave me those vibes is Stellite.

>currently at 3-4 sats
>1MM marketcap
>is already welll know by Twitter’s gem hunters so when it will it imagine those guys shilling it go thousands of followers
>active young and talented team
>privacy coins (CN) will be huge someday
>Like ETN but way way better

If you want your chance to be a early adopter of something that might be big someday probably you should consider Stellite.

Or this, both on TradeOgre
But TRTL only if you buy at 1 sat to resell it at whatever the price will be when it will pump again.
But this is a pump and dump, definitely not something that will have a real future, volume and success like (maybe) Stellite.
Consider the risks, tho.

why the fuck does supply/low sat price matter to you if whats important is the marketcap?

Noice
I like to be a shitcoins millionaire lol
And low sats coins at this stage are easier to accumulate at the same price.

But if you have micro caps worth $5 dollar each that will be worth $500 it’s still works great to me.

Oops, the last quote was for

got one with 3m supply and its $0.01, mineable, almost no premine, building its own algo and platform, interested? should be worth $1 at least by next year/next bullrun

NIM

tell me

Check out pic related. Circulating mcap is like 15 million or something.

Attached: Quant.jpg (903x694, 87K)

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3921947.0

XDAG minable dag. check github. you're welcome

madbyte

Ethergem

Dude, do not bother with this. Never going to happen.

Everyone is looking at the btc sat matket when the real gems are in the ltc lit market.
Check Eddie Coin on cryptopia ltc market.
I loaded up on 300 mil during the last dump.
Now I'm staking and waiting for a community rebranding or a yuuge pump once people will start buying it to exchange for the new coin.

PRTX. MONK.

The real deal feels like VIT.

Nimiq.
Nimiq.com

maybe NIM, but it's around 20 sats right now, and I don't see it going much below that, but who knows

Ipsx

op here

this.

Nice find user, looks like a lot of other similar projects, will pick a small amount up 'just in case'

My two chink gambles are banyan and rate3

Since I invested in banyan it went from 8c to 1c so here's hoping for a 100x lol