Warnings anons, Quant is a scam

Look into gilberts history like call the companies he worked for and ask them about him. He's a ghost.

BTW their logo is a sweatshop version of Chainlink's logo and the constant hype marketing was a giveaway

Attached: Quant-Network-logo.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

connect.vocalink.com/2017/july/a-winning-streak/
cybersecurityawards.com/2017-gallery/nggallery/page/1
twitter.com/gverdian/status/880558183865090050?s=20
bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/
pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/
blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/
finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia
clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI5vI_fjE&index=3&t=39s&list=LLVOwcU1zqmSR7AvpxqwQHLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What hype marketing they haven't marketed anything you're gonna have to give a little proof to these claims for anyone to take you seriously. Plus the guy literally was the Ciso of veralink/mastercard like that's not debatable..

He totally didn't work for vocalink/mastercard not like you can't immediately fact check that.

connect.vocalink.com/2017/july/a-winning-streak/

Nope there totally aren't pictures of him at the 2017 cyber security awards this isn't him and there aren't more pics of the event. It's all a shame a deep cover.

cybersecurityawards.com/2017-gallery/nggallery/page/1

Attached: 18.jpg (4342x3102, 994K)

Playing the long con as you can see both pictures and the tweet from jun 2017 all photoshoped knowing he would 1 year later drop an ico. Fucking scam artist.

twitter.com/gverdian/status/880558183865090050?s=20

If you're gonna fud atleast fucking do it on something that doesn't take 10 seconds of research to debunk you pajeet.

Attached: 2017tweet.jpg (1080x1202, 474K)

He may have worked there, but there is some truth to OP’s post. He’s got a checkered history.

>citation needed

I own none but I feel if it was a scam there's easier ways to do it like... Well 95% of projects. We'll see about the project development tho.

$10 soon

$10 confirmed thanks man. Fuck all of these retards.

I know a golden ticket when I see one. The only reasin this hasnt already exploded is cause its been heavily manipulated on idex. It will explode with whats gonna happen in the coming weeks.

I'll keep buying until there is nothing left to manipulate with.

Prove it whore

Kys

I work in security in Australia and Gilbert doesn’t have the best reputation in the industry. I don’t see how he can pull this project off, none of his work prior would suggest he is capable.

topkek

pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/

>spanish speakers

clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html

>ctrl F

>gilbert

>"The head of the British delegation"

yw fggts

Attached: qnt-eos-tezos.png (2221x906, 430K)

Lmao right

someone is pissed that he missed the cheap Quants... Sorry price will not drop anymore with this kind of FUD. Everyone with a IQ higher than 100 knows that this thing will x10 easy until End of 2018 without a bullrun and up to x30 with a bullrun.

how is this erc20 shittoken at 1,44usd

>posting the same shitty fud in every thread.

nice just bought 100k

Attached: photo_2018-09-13_12-05-02.jpg (662x797, 41K)

100mil cap in 2018 with or without a bullrun, boyos. There's just too much coming up with this fucker and they are playing it exactly right. Massive (multiple $100,000) buys on IDEX and then withdrawn to wallets.

Some people still don't believe.

ama news/updates today 1-3pm bst
new exchange Fri
SDK release Sunday

barely at ICO price atm

get onboard before newbie fomo

$10 easy

from where do you have this info about new Exch. Friday and SDK Sunday?

Someone linked to this thread as an example of paid fud lamo. This is the weakest fud attempt I’ve seen. If this is paid fud, the employer needs to pay more. Rather, it’s just one or two neets who missed out on the QNT call started nearly a month ago.

latoken lists qnt on Fri 28th. confirmed by team last week. SDK release sun also confirmed this am by team (official telegram)

Attached: moon.png (652x708, 785K)

>latoken
Lol

your point?

I remember Viridian said they were targeting an exchange that would be suitable for commercial customers.. and he picks latoken. Seriously.

To be fair it’s a just another new exchange with suspect volume. Some of you were a bit too polite when it’s was announced as first exchange methinks.

He said an 'enterprise grade' exchange would come later this year, and latoken now. Not that they were the same.

This. Not like they'd choose Bitfinex or something as their first exchange listing.

Godspeed deluded anons

This is a scam coin, I work near their HQ in London and went there during my lunch time and they weren't even there, there was no Quant Network office which is a major red flag. I'd steer way clear of this shit. They also wanted to raise 60 million in their ICO and prob didn't even hit 20% of it and they only burned a tiny proportion of it, they're getting ready to dump on you

>This is a scam coin, I work near their HQ in London and went there during my lunch time and they weren't even there, there was no Quant Network office which is a major red flag.

Straight up lie.

>They also wanted to raise 60 million in their ICO and prob didn't even hit 20% of it

Lie, the hardcap was $36MM.

>they only burned a tiny proportion of it, they're getting ready to dump on you

Lie, the burn is viewable on etherscan, so unless etherscan is in on the scam, that is not possible.

>spanish speakers

>ctrl F

>gilbert

>"The head of the British delegation"

$20 soon

It's quite funny watching this crypto world of FUD v SHILL. Witnessing the tactics and the lengths people goto in order to make some magic internet money is an interesting experience. Whether its Jow Forums or Telegram, its a fucking shitshow at times, bros. Ever read The Lord of the Flies by William Golding?

The CEO addressed this shit a long time ago. Get the fuck outta here

Also, they can't dump on anyone because their tokens are locked for at least 6 months

he is. that's coming. for now, lat and three further before eoy