Is $1,000/Iink possible? Id literally have $20 molliom dollars. im very drunk right now

Is $1,000/Iink possible? Id literally have $20 molliom dollars. im very drunk right now

Attached: IMG_3072.jpg (206x245, 19K)

>is such a thing even possible

Attached: 1537123883869.jpg (650x400, 146K)

In 4-7 years, yes.

Dont sell at 5 dollars user. Dont even sell at 100. You are going to make it

Attached: PicsArt_09-23-09.00.17.png (2000x1507, 3.23M)

not even remotely. if it even reaches $10 I'll tattoo the link cube on my forehead but even that is highly unlikely.

Here is a useful reminder for all you faggots
>1 billion tokens
>anons meme for almost a year that link will be worth x amount by x date
>every prediction is wrong
>people will small bags (less than 25k) are convincex their bag isn't small because they believe link is going to $100 in the next 12-24 months
>these stinky linkies hold
>the anons who create the price memes sell every pump and buy back low
>while you held on to your link when it went to .80c, these anons quadrupled their stack
>many anons now have bags of 100k+ link
>they will dump all the way up, many will even continue to accumulate
Link will never be worth more than $2. Look at the supply for NEO. This is not antshares 2.0. You literally need 500k to have a chance of making it with link. Don't hold your bag like a trench brain when there are low supply projects that have the potential to save you from wage slavery. I'm seriously trying to help you.

capped, see you in a few months

Yes, it’s going to $2500 check em

yes it will user. for the life of god get your life in order. Join a church. Join a gym. Join Delphi. What you need to do is to cleanse your life from bad spirits, so that when the untold wealth is finally here you can truly value and appreciate it instead of becoming a degenerate asshole. Good luck fren

This is the $10 000 EOY time line.

With $1000 LINK Sergey would probably be in the top 10 richest people in the world, just from writing a JSON parser with basically 1 full-time engineer. Really makes you think

can anyone debunk this. he only has 1 million link i thought

300 million coins for the dev team, which he's barely hired anyone for, and he only kept 1 million?

Didn't they pay salaries in LINK, to people like Rory? I'm sure in the end he will be left with a fairly small amount for himself.
Either way, wasn't some Ripple dude briefly the richest person in the world during the 2017 craze? It's possible for something similar to happen with Sergey.

Doesn't matter. Link will never go above $5 and you're an idiot for entertaining this idea.

You meant 15,000usd.
Check em.

Attached: 1537559463846.jpg (382x382, 26K)

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. If crypto sees real world adoption and LINK actually does what it aims to, a market cap of greater than $100B is almost a given. Now let’s assume 50% of tokens are locked up in nodes (it will likely be more). At minimum you’re looking at $200/LINK. The only actual question is whether the real world adoption will happen or not. We will need to wait potentially several more years to see. The EOY price predictions are whack, but $1000 is not even remotely impossible if they tap into the quadrillion dollar market they aim to.

Well shit even at $5 I'd be happy

Nice try bud but that's fud
20k EOY check em

>quadrillion market
There isn’t enough money in the world for this to make sense

He's counting the face value of all derivatives contracts, which is orders of magnitude higher than the amount of money that actually gets exchanged with derivatives. If you're gonna be hopelessly delusional, might as well be quadrillion dollars delusional

You are a retard, 25k EOY checkem

what is a derivative?

Attached: brain hat.jpg (221x250, 9K)

$1mm/link eoy. Check them.

uhh actually its $97 eoy
im being serious

I’m fine with that

Wouldn’t mind seeing 2000 satoshi eoy so I can fill my bag check’em

>funding token the "team" owns 60% of
even if the project worked (hint: centralized oracles aren't worth much, and sticking a decentralized network on top doesn't make the oracles decentralized) the token economics are broken

everything except link is trash, I agree that 1keoy is a meme but low to mid double digits next year are possible

>this thread

Attached: 1511426834852.jpg (419x404, 56K)

Absolutely possible
Look at trx, nano, pivx, neo charts

if link is indeed adopted by swift, salesforce, docusign, digital asset, you can bet its going past bitcoin fairly quick.
we're not talking about basement dwellers getting rich and becoming whales.
we talkin big money, big players

big money and big players will be running nodes on a massive scale or they will create listing/reputation infrastructure, they won't be speculating on the token

I think $100 is a perfectly reasonable goal within the next 3 years. I think $1000 is a bit more of a stretch, but who knows. $1T market cap in a full global smart contract frenzy is not completely out of the realms of imagination.
Having said that, at $100 I have $15 million so I won't be holding my breath for $1000.

if the network is used, link tokenomics will put immense pressure in the token price.

>Is $1,000/Iink possible?
Hope so, I've bought just enough link that'll I'll make as soon as it crosses $1000. This has 2 advantages: (1) Not tempted to sell before $1000 (2) Not suicidal if it goes to $0.00

Attached: 1537428561899.png (1387x1020, 329K)

What if all the big players will use CL but use their own nodes and just recycle Link tokens ?
E.g. from them to the node and back and forth.
We gonna get req'd.

>big money and big players will be running nodes on a massive scale
>mass adoption of nodes that require LINK for reputation and to stake as collateral
>finite number of tokens
>this will not put upward pressure on the individual token price

>that require LINK for reputation and to stake as collateral
that's what we bagholders hope for, free market and game theory might prove us wrong leaving us with worthless bags

You wanna work eight, ten fucking hours at Amazon in a cage? You own nothing, but pee bottle, you got nothing!
Do you want a brainlet normie nolinker on every corner looking after you?
Watching everything you do? Everything you say, man? Do you know I eat octopus pussy three times a day?
I got fucking octopus pussy coming out of my fucking ears.
I got the fuckin’ pajeet scam blockfolio my hair's comin’ through. How you like that?
What, you want me to stay there and do nothing? Hey, I’m no fuckin’ chink criminal, man. I’m no futa or thief.
I’m Toshy Kamotona, a delusional crypto investor from Cuba. And I want my fuckin’ gains, now! …

Is this it? That’s what it’s all about, Sergey?
Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking? Longing, shorting? Pumping, Dumping? Then what? You’re 600 (lbs).
You got your favorite shitcoin bag for a belly. F A T. You got male tits, you need a female bra. They got pubic hair on them.
You got a sick liver, (((they))) got yellow spots on it, and you’re eating this fuckin’ McDonald's shit,
looking like these rich hot fucking tiger mummies in here…
Look at that. An oracle junkie. I got a fuckin’ trustless oracle junkie for a wife.
She don’t eat nothing, but BigMacs. Sleeps all day with them big black cocks inside.
Wakes up from a margin call, and who won’t fuck me ’cause she’s in a trustless decentralized oracle.
I can’t even have an smart contract with her, Sergey.
Her trustless decentralized womb is so polluted with gas transactions, I can’t even have a fuckin’ little smart contract with her! …

Attached: just4534591301111.jpg (1600x900, 950K)

I never fucked anything over in my life didn’t have it coming to them. You got that?
All I have in this world are my balls and my linkies and I don’t sell them for no one. Do you understand?
That piece of shit up there, I never liked (((them))), I never trusted (((them))).
For all I know (((they))) had me set up and had my friend Pepe Frognandez killed during Second Meme War. But that’s history.
I’m here, he’s not. Do you wanna go on with me, you accumulate it! You don’t, then you make a sell order.

In this timeline, you gotta make the ASIC first. Then when you get the ASIC, you get the hash power. Then when you get the hash power, then you get the roasties.
What you lookin’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ delusional neet assholes. You know why?
You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need maniacs like me.
You need maniacs like me so you can take your fuckin’ fingers from your sorry digital asses and say, “That’s the JUSTed LINK Marine.”
So… what that make you? Bogs? You’re not Bogs. You just know how to dwell in a basement, how to shitpost.
Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always buy the dip. Even when I shitpost. So say good night to the JUSTed LINK Marine! Come on.

The last time you gonna see a JUSTed LINK Marine like this again, price will be 1000$ EOY, let me tell you. Come on!

Make way for the JUSTed LINK Marine. There’s a JUSTed LINK Marine comin’ through!
Better get outta his way!

$7,777 check em, for real

>free market and game theory might prove us wrong leaving us with worthless bags
Imagine just stringing unrelated economic terms together in an attempt to make your high school tier fud seem slightly credible.

no
no

You mean everything including Link is trash.

Stop trying to force gets ilke this. If your words are chosen by kek - you will get digits. I also hodl link but this is just cringe.

Id have 100 million dollars and my node would stake all of it. Banks, institutions, and you even (you) all will be competing against other people just like me. That being, an extremely highly competitive person who also possesses an extremely high risk tolerance. Most people don’t understand what they’ll be up against.