What does getting rich feel like?

do people treat you different? did your life change dramatically?

Attached: IMG_5657.jpg (630x782, 205K)

Just travel to the poorest 3rd world countries where you already are mega rich. You know what it feels like and wan that feeling in US/Europe.

Attached: 1448549578176.jpg (1080x720, 163K)

*sniiiiiiiiffffff*

This. If you are a poor first worlder, the third world is unironically the best place to be. You can live like a king and be treated like a millionaire. It's the best.

>tfw had a 6 month holiday in Thailand and started getting used to being treated very well
>came back, quit my old job and immediately got a job in a very diverse workplace full of asian chicks, but also pajeets, blacks, arabs etc
>while not worshipped, I am still looked up too and treated very well by all the non whites
>absolutely love it and get used to being treated like an alpha
>eventually get sick of the shitty white woman manager there
>quit
>get new job and it's an all white workplace (not by policy just random chance)
>didn't realize I had come to expect being looked up too and being treated so well
>it's a fucking shock to be around just white people again and treated like I am nothing special

I hate it. I hate it so much. I don't know why Jow Forums desires this sort of community. I fucking hate being around other white people so much. I lose all outward uniqueness and am just another wagie average looking white guy. White roasty's barely look twice at me and speak to me disrespectfully at times, most often don't bother to say hello.

Fuck I've gotta get another job in a diverse workplace. I unironically love diversity now.

People absolutely treat you better if you are rich, but you dont really have to be rich if you want that, just buy really nice clothes, expensive suits are the way to go.
My life didnt change almost at all when I got rich, still same friends, I live in a 2x more expensive condo, used to eat 3x a day in restos but relatively cheap while now i dont look at prices anymore. Thats the most liberating part, going to a nice steakhouse and not looking at prices every single day.
Its great to be rich but you have to be satisfied with your life beforehand in order to "profit" from being rich

>absolute state

U sound pathetic bro

You'll find out soon.

It's literally reverse culture shock. I only just started this new job. I was in Thailand for 6 months, and worked around non whites for 18 months. That's 2 years where seeing a white person was rare for me.

Now I am in a white only area again and not being treated like a rare, intelligent, alpha male, god king is getting to me. I hate being seen as just another normie white guy again.

I wonder if this is what Chads feel like.

the final blackpill

I guess it is. I can really feel a radical difference in how I am treated in my own country by my own people, to how I am treated overseas or by non white immigrants here. I am not even some turbo beta incel. I am mildly fit because I jog and used to lift years ago, I got an okay face, 6 foot, I am just a regular run of the mill white guy. It's just that I have been treated like someone better than a regular run of the mill white guy for 2 years now, it's hard going back. It feels like a giant red dildo taking all my social gains away.

I actually dunno even if it's just white people, or just Australians. I am Aussie, but I had success with white Russian tourist girls that I met in Thailand. Russians are way poorer than us and I had hot slav chicks checking me out and flirting with me and trying to get my attention. Aussie chicks back home just fucking ignore me. Overseas and around immigrants I feel like an absolute chad and can pull pussy easy, yet back in Australia I've only even managed to get one (1) gf in my entire life here. What the fuck is with your own people treating you the worst? I really did go from being that one popular white aussie guy in a crowd of yellow/brown/euro's, to being looked at as just another fucking NPC.

Non-chad normalfags try to substitute this by acting really flamboyant/drunk and going to night clubs. There's a natural appeal in exotic things. Don't think of it as other cunts treating you like shit. Think of it as poor people thinking of you as cool. Those poor people are still going to be rude to each other. If you step on their toes they'll be rude to you too.

Any advice on getting foreign pussy btw? I've never left the country because still a poorfag.

well technically the US is already a third world country, guess I don't need to go anywhere

fuck i just want to put my hand between those ass cheeks

talking about money makes me feel uncomfortable

I've had nosy boomers ask me questions while chilling somewhere midday in no rush
or when I get questions like where I work or what I do I've learned to be vague
I don't buy expensive stuff or designer clothes, but I'll pay a tab if I'm with some friends
I usually don't shower, and I'll wear hoodies and sweats everywhere

I've learned not to bring up crypto/bitcoin.
It doesn't lead the discussion anywhere unless you have 2 hours to talk and that person is actually interested
and I'm not really rich ~1.5m but it's enough for me to stop working

i'm fairly chad so i never had the issue of being disrespected in my country by my people and i've never had issues attracting good looking women, but you're 100% correct, going to a 3rd world country is an absolute eye opener in terms of just how spoiled and ungrateful white women are. and i don't mean this is that white women should be fawning over how great their men are, but the comparative lack of effort that is revealed on 1st world women's part when you travel abroad and meet women from 3rd world countries is staggering. almost across the board white women do not appreciate anything that they have. they have no perspective.

Attached: 1534092286860.jpg (900x1200, 682K)

I guess I haven't had to do that since I was always around non whites who'd give me so much attention I didn't need to try. Even an average height of 5'10-6'0 range will get you far overseas, you will stand head and shoulders above asians, and you stand out because of it and girls will flock to you, and only the blacks will be at your height level, but then your white skin is obvious contrasted with theirs so they notice that and treat you nice because your white. Being in the 5'10-6'0 range in a white country, at best you are slightly above average, but all it takes is one chad or 6'4 lanklet to come in and they grab the attention of every fucking roasty in the room and you are fucked. It's just so much easier overseas and success is almost guaranteed in every situation. Same for if you aren't overseas but are living in one of those highly diverse immigrant areas, it's sorta the same deal.

>Any advice on getting foreign pussy btw?

Literally just be in a foreign country. It's as easy as that for asia, they will notice you are white and flock to you. Sometimes you literally don't even have to approach or say a word, they will approach you.

If you are in Europe, then you have to go the extra step of opening your mouth and saying something so they hear your accent. Also if they understand English well you might have to use a bit of game and try not to sound autistic as fuck. Asians wont notice however, so you can say anything you want. It's that fucking easy.

Are you a fucking virgin???

If you keep attributing so much value to your race you'll always be an NPC. Try to be a better human in general, focus on improving yourself and respecting everyone around you. That's coming from a 6'2 good looking chad who used to be extremely racist and arrogant - I had a similar story to yours, basically felt like a king throughout my years in South America and South Asia, then experienced somewhat of a reverse culture shock coming home. Came to this epiphany that most of the time these non-whites are just trying to live their lives and just genuinely grateful about meeting others. My level of happiness gradually increased as I started to realize more and more about the fact it's just all about recognizing the differences between races, and fostering meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial. Like, if you're better at this and I'm better at that, let's just work together to achieve something we'd never be able to individually.

Don't believe everything Jow Forums says, it's literally full of self-hating incels, or uneducated ignoramus who's never been outside their country, who hold a bitter, vindictive world view. It's a toxic place.

People love aussies. You guys are funny as fuck. Have noticed positive bias towards myself whenever someone realises I'm a Scot, also.

1.5m is definitely rich. You should probably begin moving stuff over to lower risk vehicles like index funds or good annuities.

Maybe you are correct and I am actually just used to the extra effort that non white women put in, compared to white roasties. I mean my previous job that was in Australia but had like a 90% diverse workforce, most of the asian/indian/black girls working there were on student visa's and had arrive in Australia like 1-2 months ago before starting, and they'd leave the job and country within the year. On my lunch break I literally had attractive 20 year old asian girls ask me if I wanted them to cook me a snack for lunch on the lunch break. I got so used to having nonwhite female co workers make me snacks like toast/hot chocolate/tea and stuff and then sit down and eat and chat with them on break, that it was a shock going back to a normal workplace full of white guys and white roasties and they don't give half a fuck about you. Maybe I am interpreting it as dislike when it's not, I am just used to being around non whites who put extra effort into it.

Thanks user for the other perspective.

Mate my worldview is very similar to yours already (and I'm glad there are others that think like this, too much Jow Forums negativity on race right now on this website). I didn't really take advantage of their kindness, I returned it as well. I didn't just fuck every asian girl I talked too even though it was possible. I just genuinely enjoyed their culture and how open and approachable they were. Even the non white guys were very easy to strike up a conversation with about whatever and have a bit of light banter.

I think I had, or am still having the same epiphany as you, I just took longer to return to the norm of culture back home. Just experiencing the shock right now and it's got me a bit down. I quit going to Jow Forums after I realized how much I loved being around non whites too, and you are exactly right with just recognize the difference between the races so we can work together better.

I just bring up race a lot, because I think that breaks the ice while overseas and gets things going, and with the non whites at work, after a few days people get to know how you are and they liked me because I was nice to them too. The thing is with all these white roasties at my new job is because I am just a generic white guy, they don't even take notice of me in the first place, they are just so inwardly focused on themselves, or their bitching and inter-roastie rivalry's that I can't barely get a word in. Try to start a conversation and it doesn't go anymore. So there is no chance to really express yourself and let people know you are a nice person when you are with a bunch of self absorbed Stacey's. I just end up focusing on the job and not socializing with them as much and they just completely ignore me because of it.

Thanks I guess. I've got Scot heritage too mate. I've gotta say you lads are hard to understand sometimes when meeting in person though, no offense.

I totally get it, sometimes when I hang out with my college buddies who's never really traveled or worked with non-whites, I get frustrated or surprised by the amount of ignorance coming out their mouths. But then I also realized this is literally the only logical progression for them growing up in this "well" of an environment - basically not much I could do to change them (well at least who am I to say i could change them for the better anyway). I'd assume those roasties at your workplace are similar - they are used to a particular way of life, albeit with limited perspectives. It's not your job to change them, so maybe just acknowledge that and move on, focus on yourself, find happiness elsewhere.

This. Literally who gives a shit what a white roastie think. I think the other user realized that living in Aus sucks LOL

How much did your holiday cost?

Attached: 1528908395881.jpg (768x768, 180K)

Read all your shit, definitely glad you put it out here. One question though, do you think the people in those countries are treated the same way in their native land you are in Australia? What about if they moved to Australia, would they be treated how you were in their land?

Sadly from my travels Canadian doesn't have that reputation.
Everyone just sees us as more polite americans, with all the baggage that comes with.

This is genuinely the long term goal of white replacement. The (((white))) elites want eliminate other whites to lord over a sea of brown peasants, perpetually in awe of their white overlords.

Yeah you are right. I guess there is nothing I can do. It just sucks that I have to work here in the meantime while waiting for Link to take off. I could quit but I only just got this job and I don't want to look for another one already and being a poor neet sucks. Just the difference between a really friendly work environment, and the typical NPC work environment is massive and it's draining. Thanks though for the input mate. Appreciate it.

Kek.

Not really that much for Thailand, it's pretty cheap. Europe is expensive though. Spent more in one month in Europe than 6 months in Thailand.

2k will give you a good month in Thailand but you can do it for less than that, I have, I am including hotel and plane ticket in that price too. I did a real poorfag trip once and only spent $1700 AUD total on the entire thing and still had a great time.

I've thought about that a lot. Sometimes I'd see construction workers building new hotels/bars or doing roadwork over in Thailand and I'd stop and watch them for a while. I don't recall of any them being too particularly grouchy, or any abusive yelling at each other, also massive difference in workplace safety standards between us an them too. Guys would build wooden scaffolding up multiple levels tall. But maybe they are just used to a harsh life.

I guess in some ways they are, in terms of sexual interest. The other user saying exotic always has value is true. I guess if you were a Thai guy, some Thai girls would be more interested in a rich foreign guy than you, unless they were very traditional. But then their culture seemed much more friendly and communal than us in the west so maybe not. They seem highly family orientated, and it's very easy to talk to Thai people and suddenly find yourself invited for a family and friends dinner where everyone would get together, and they did this on a regular basis. White people are way more individual. Anyways post limit reached.

I now know why liberals love diversity. Holy shit it makes sense now.

Continuing. I don't think the whole "stay in for netflix and live on the internet" lifestyle that is pervasive in the west is as big in the third world. Even normie white girls are falling for being a bit of a recluse and just watching netflix all night instead of socializing now and they use phones/social media for a large part of socialization. Whereas in the third world it's all still done face to face and people have person skills and enjoy human interaction. It also seems like it's a racial bonus for them to be more social than we are, and less distrusting of strangers. I know Japan has Hikkikomori's but I don't know if that type of thing is present in asia outside of Japan.

When they move here. Well I've seen it first hand, all the people at my previous job were not even citizens, most had been in the country only about a month before they got their job. They were all studying in Australian universities and doing part time jobs. I treated them nicely and I was friendly with them. Apart from asian girls being sought out by yellow fever lads, I don't think they had the same allure as a white guy going to a third world nation though. And they had to deal with lower class aussies and bogans not liking their presence.

As a former white overlord I can see the appeal.

I don't think all those hyper liberals see it the same way mate. They would say I was oppressing them or taking advantage of my whiteness and using my privilege. I'm not self hating, I like myself and I like being white, I just realize I don't like being around other white people. I like being the only white guy and the top of the marketplace, not just one of 20+ white guys on the platter for the roasties to pick from, and never given a second glance by most, and treated as if I don't exist by some of them. It's not self hate. Liberals and SJW tend to actually hate being white, they want to be brown skinned. You'd lose all your bonus's if you did that.

Adding to this. I am basically complaining that I don't have any white privilege when I am around other whites. Everyone is equal and no one is amazed at the other whites. I like my white privilege and I don't want it to go away, the more non whites you are around, the more privilege you have.

Leftists want to make it so being around non whites is the same as being around other whites. That would be actual hell. White privilege is the fucking best thing ever, guard it closely.

Ah, finally a good thread on Jow Forums. I've never had the opportunity to use my white privilege amongst nonwhites. The lack of niceness is so prevalent that whenever you see a larger group of white people being nice to each other, you suspect them of being a cult or something like that. I guess that's what makes cults so appealing.

t. reasonably attractive linker

The only white people that are generally nice in the same way non whites are, are old Silent Generation groups from nursing homes being bussed out on their daily excursions, they will strike up a conversation with anyone and be friendly. And church people, though the latter is conditional that you aren't a "degenerate" in their eyes, and they are also being nice because they are shilling you to come to their church and keep coming so it's a double edged sword. A church is just a mainstream cult anyways basically.

Meanwhile most other white people just seem fucking unapproachable. You go up and talk and it's like "who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me" if you talk to anyone outside a designated social gathering situation. Cont...

Contrast this to my experiences overseas, and this wasn't one off, this was common.

>in my hotel room middle of the day because stinking hot outside and wanted air con on
>maid knocks on door to do daily room cleaning
>strike up convo with the maid just to be friendly (looked like she was in her 40's, so I wasn't attracted to her and had no intention of doing anything with her)
>end up talking to the maid for ages and gaining a friendship
>end up invited to a picnic with her and her family
>attend her meeting spot and she's there with her sister and we catch a taxi together and she shows me this really cool park and beach a few towns up north from where I was staying
>there are barbeque's there and end up having BBQ dinner picnic with my hotel maid and her sister and one of her other friends that joined middway through
>park is full and populated unlike Australian parks, and there is a youth group doing some cheerleader training thing nearby and we watch that then go to the beach and get fruit and coconuts
>they actually fucking paid for my dinner which I was amazed by, I thought they were poor
>ended up paying them back by taking them out to a restaurant later that week and buying them dinner, and ended up meeting with them fairly often
>made friends with her husband who lived in a skyrise apartment and had a great view from his balcony, he was massively into sports betting so we would talk about that and he was interested in crypto trading so I told him about Link and Req and BTC/ETH and he showed me all his live betting sports sites on his laptop

By the time I had to go back to Australia because my Visa was about to expire. She actually cried when I left. I felt like I was part of the ingroup, a part of the family. It's this type of social connection that is so normal over there, that is completely absent with your average white people in Australia at least.

Step in the oven, user.
>*sips*

Attached: 1532514316751.png (250x250, 53K)

White ""culture"" is cancer pretty much; at least Euro whites tend to be family oriented, whereas USD/CAN/AUS tend to be this weirdos that have no real culture but rather a corporate culture revolving around work, buying consumer goods, consuming media (sports and TV shows), they live petty and meaningless lives.

But it all boils down to preference; if you don't like where you are, move. Very simple.

Yeah that's why I am in Link. When it takes off I am moving out of Aus.

Fuck off Jow Forumsboomer. Almost everything I learned from Jow Forums turned out to be wrong or highly exaggerated or twisted from the truth in some way so they can shoehorn Jews into it.

OY VEY THATS RIGHT THANKS GOYIM JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER 100K

Attached: 1537172914585.jpg (549x435, 35K)

I started helping my frens and family as much as possible. Having lots of money is fun for a while, but if you have any moral compass you'll probably get more pleasure helping people who've always been there for you.

Good karma all around

I feel lonely just reading this. Did you speak Thai or did they speak english?

anyone else feel awkward when people are super nice to you (airline stewards, waiters, hotel people)
it feels so fake

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 4K)

They spoke English, though the competency between each of them was wildly different. Sometimes I had to use one of the more fluent speakers as a translator for the very basic speakers. Also used a translation app on my phone a few times which was quite fun as it usually came out wrong, she would try to use the app too and I'd laugh at the mixed up English sentences that came out.

Overall their culture seems to be more high trust despite it also being full of tourists and such, and they are very friendly and welcoming and it's so easy to make friends with people. There is never any suspicion or "whats in it for me" type of stuff.

What made you feel lonely though?

It's awkward trying to be super nice as well.

>my current job requires me to interact with customers sometimes
>decide I will just be genuine and be normal with them and not put on a fake super happy personality because it feels fake and weird and I know puts people off
>boss gets the shits and tells me I gotta fake smile and say all this fake happy bullshit because he wants customers to have a good time and return

Absolutely paranoid. Can't go 2 seconds without thinking about a Jew.

I'm It was just the concept of genuine interaction on that level so quickly

Interesting that you says that about aussie girls. I used to live in bumfuck nowhere texas and always felt culturally out of place, let alone ignored by women, but the weirdest shit happened one day when I was working(I worked outside at a supermarket) and in the span of a month two australian girls randomly walked up to me, one literally called me sexy and the other was aggressively trying to have a conversation with me. I have no fucking idea why either of them were there, it's literally the middle of nowhere. Now I want to go to Australia lol. I think it's 100% "exoticness" in all these cases. Also it helped that I didn't dress like a redneck like everyone else there. It'w weird tho, I'd never been hit on in my life despite being good-looking and in the span of a month I get hit on but two aussie girls in the middle of fucking nowhere. I will never know why, either

to clarify both instance happened a couple of weeks apart, not at the same time

Strange indeed. Aussie women almost never put out for anyone. I guess they only like foreigners. Going to a club in Australian as an Australian guy, you wont get any chicks. I've seen literal aussie Chads get rejected by aussie roasties in bars and clubs too.

I think as a non aussie you have an advantage. And I seem to have an advantage with non aussie women. How about we trade places, I bet you can slay all the dried up vagina's in my country town and with my aussie accent I could root every Stacey in Texas.

Fucking women want to fuck everything but their own kind. Come down for a holiday but trust me you wont want to live here. Also I don't know how successful you will be here with women. Maybe those two slags were only horny because they were abroad themselves, women always want to go on huge international fuckfests around the globe. I've met several tourists here who have complained that Aussie women are the hardest to get in the world. Granted they were all Euro's, no burgers. But they all had the same complaints, they never put out in bars or clubs, and just want to see how much attention they can get to show off or compete with their friends, none of them will actually let you fuck them.

idont know what country you are living in cunt. australian girls are loose as fuck

some of the biggest sluts in the world without a doubt. most lose their virginity age 15 and its common to have a body count of 50. if you cant get pussy here its a you thing more than anything

Honestly I've always had the hunch that Texas and Australia have more in common than not, save for the nannying by the government going on over there. But hey I'd happily trade places for a minute, I don't ill-will towards texan girls tho, some are top-notch

I'm in NSW. I used to go to clubs with my mates when I was younger. We all lifted and were fit as fuck back then, some of my friends were very sociable too and were definitely chadlites. None of us ever managed to bring a girl home for a one night stand, not even once, and we went to multiple clubs before we all just gave up clubbing.

Don't know what fucking state you are in, maybe your in New Zealand, I hear they are loose down there and it's slut capital of the world.

I'm not just talking from my own experiences, but the experiences of every other aussie guy I've talked to about this. Aussie sluts don't put out compared to women of pretty much any other country.

I'm not saying it's impossible to get laid. It is, you just gotta put so much more fucking effort into achieving it. I did manage to get one gf here that was a white aussie girl, she was horny as fuck too, but she was a one off. Most aussie slags turn their noses up at you.

I dunno, maybe I am like the Texan above and just don't culturally fit here and I am out of place and everyone notices that. Sure would explain a lot. But still doesn't explain why tons of other lads I talk too say the same thing.

Going by what I know from American media, I'd say we used to have a lot in common. But not anymore. The boomers quickly turned us from a rugged masculine outdoors culture of freedom, to a onions infused, latte sipping femme culture of coffee shops and inner city faggotry. Either that or you are a 75 IQ tradesman who could be swapped out for an actual ape and no one would notice.

We don't have any gun culture here at all and they are heavily demonized by the media and culture in general. Try to even bring them up around anyone but a likeminded young male and you are considered a gun nut. "Just call the police if something goes wrong" is completely accepted and people here look at you like you are some tinfoil conspiracy theorist if you even suggest the government doesn't have your best interests at mind. They really succeeded down under in humanizing the government and giving it a face and making people feel like the government cares for you, after all, they all have the "duty of care" and government employees sure do love fucking mentioning it when they restrict your freedom to do something you want too.

I've heard Texas is one of the most free states in the USA, and honestly when Link takes off I am considering moving to either Texas, Oklahoma or Wyoming. I want good gun rights, castle doctrine and all the other freedoms that will let me live without government interference.

>I told him about Req
Poor dude. Hope he didn't take your shitty advice.

I didn't tell him to buy it, just explained what it was and that I had some when I was trying to explain a blockchain to him. I only bought a tiny bit myself thankfully too and told him that. Fucking shitcoin has tanked hard.

The writing was on the wall mate. The token has no utility, other than turning the french faggots into millionaires. I fell for it too, but fortunately I managed to sell at a 5x profit.

Anyway, how did you get a job in Thailand? Do they pay the foreigners well? And do you generally need a lot of experience or is a 2 year college degree and an aryan heritage enough to land something decent?

just own a business, renounce burger citizenship, and do some tax magic to make more than enough money to live super comfortably.

>burger citizenship
I wish. Eurofaggot here. Would unironically kill for a green card.

no, you're luck: no euro countries tax their citizens on income earned abroad, so living as a euro expat is much more economical than living as an American one.
Of course, american citizenship does get you that sweet sweet visa free travel.

In Texas you can pull over to the side of the road, find a good backstop, set up targets and shoot at them - 100% legal. No state income tax is great as well. Oklahoma is shit tier though, beer is piss (3.2% by law) and the indians are savages, still. Never been to Wyoming but hear it’s great.

I visited oz, beautiful country shame your boomers ruined it - and what the boomers havent fucked the goddamn chinese will.

T 50K link

I only have 1k Req I bought in the low 20 cent range so it wasn't much lost. I still haven't sold it though, so I've lost a few hundred dollars on that shitcoin. I haven't even bothered to DCA, do you think it has any chance of recovering or is there really no utility for the token at all.

Also I didn't get a job in Thailand, I lived on my savings while there. I worked in Australia before and afterwards.

Same. Would kill for a fucking greencard. After I've made it of course, don't want to pay unescapable taxes.

>visa free travel

This is mostly the case for us too. I haven't had to get a visa for any nation I've ever been too. I get a free 30/60/90 days upon entering. Gotta pay for extensions though.

Texas sounds fucking amazing. If you fired off a few shots on the side of the road here you'd make the nightly news and have a whole police precinct on your ass.

Oklahoma I was told was great, but it was my third consideration because I don't want a Tornado tearing down my house.

I remember seeing some clip from Australia in the 70's and a news report was walking down the streets of Sydney with a rifle slung over his shoulder, not one even noticed. It was for some social experiment. How times fucking change.

I just finished my 2 year college degree in a field I have no interest in and now I'm having a zoomer crisis in the midst of a bear market. Just want to do something cool, like getting a white privilege job in some 3rd world country. Or getting a green card somehow and joining the military.

>do you think it has any chance of recovering or is there really no utility for the token at all.
I'm not going to tell you to sell, because this market is retarded and it might very well recover, but there's no utility, no matter what the deluded REQtards say. You can remove the token and the code will work the same, while getting rid of the artificial .1% fee.
>I lived on my savings while there
Will probably do that, but in Japan, if my shitcoins 100x

Depending on where you are in Texas (lol austin) it’s much the same - gun racks on trucks, nobody cares. I think they just legalized open carry of swords too.

OKC is barely acceptable just due to bricktown since that chesapeake energy guy basically blew his energy money on the city/ape-hoop. The tornadoes are real though, shits scary. You know why OK is so windy? Kansas blows and Texas sucks.

which coins are you holding? what was your degree in ? If you want a white privilege job which can be done anywhere, your best bets are owning a business or freelance programming.

My main holds are LINK and JNT, with some low cap chink scams on the side, altogether around 1 BTC worth. My meme degree is in tourism/hospitality management kek.

Guess I will sell on the next pump and get some more Link. Thanks mate. I am starting to think that every coin that isn't Link is opportunity cost. I hold some ICX as well and haven't DCA'd on that either. I initially bought in the hopes they would pump and I could sell for more Link, but the entire market seems to be coupled to each other and I was never lucky enough to have one of my holding super moon while another didn't, everything would generally go up and down at the same time by a similar amount.

I really fucked up not buying Link last month though. I held out a big fiat reserve hoping it would fall below 20 cents again and I'd do a huge buy in.

I have a love/hate relationship with ICX. Bought quite a bit at $2-4 and sold right after that pajeet conference at ~$8. Bought back around 500 at $2 and got justed.

>I really fucked up not buying Link last month though.
I fucked up as well missing the end of July dip to ~2.4k sats. Literally the one day that I wasn't watching the charts. Now I'm just accumulating some fiat on the side as a hedge in the unlikely event that the BTC support fails.

>that fucking juicy dip to 16 cents a few months back

I had a heavy as fuck workload that month, and on the day it hit 16 cents I had a massive long shift, was tired as fuck and had a really early day the next morning. I would have bought otherwise. Fucking still kicking myself over that. Then it shot back up to 20 cents, and I decided to wait, then 25 cents and I decided to wait for the dip and so on. All these fucking mainnet rumors are killing me.

I initially made money with ICX then I got mega justed because I forgot to sell and wasting paying enough attention to it. Still I only had 250 or so ICX so not that bad of a loss.

you lads think ICX will recover? I fell for the hodl meme and have been JUST’d beyond belief it’s my heaviest bag.

If the whole market recovers, maybe. I personally am getting out when the ICX/ETH ratio is more favorable. Don't have much faith in ICX long-term.

No one knows about my wealth, no one treats me differently.
The main change I noticed was that I could be more selective with who I am around and what I do with my time, all the tolerance I learned growing up has eroded away.

This all sounds exactly like what happened in Canada.

How did our cultures change so quickly? How did everyone go along with being disarmed?

not true, several euro countries tax even after you leave for many years. You also have the foreign income exclusion in the US