How do I get my perfect body, money making girlfriend back?

I cheated on the perfect woman with landwhales when I was high and drunk. She doesn't even know I cheated. I just admitted to the drugs. I want my girlfriend back so bad and have sobered up.

How do you make your ex want you after psychologically abusing her, cheating on her, and using drugs without telling her about it?

Attached: giphy (3).gif (200x210, 392K)

She deserves better than a worthless NPC like you.

Attached: 1537752428662.png (715x1000, 556K)

>Tries to be Dan Boomzerian
>Gets hit with reality

You deserve this.

ya done fucked up user. you will be lucky if you get her back. stop being a dumb ass and know when you have something good. its only going to happen a few times "maybe once" in a life time. be careful. by the way take this shit post to reddit or something this is a crytpo board now.

Attached: 4B3B7071-EF0E-41A9-9BE3-7770BA8E749F.gif (297x210, 1.8M)

The Chad life isn't for everyone

My ex told me she fucked her married boss 5 years ago, before she ever met me

I dumped her on the spot. Cheaters never learn and they never change

How do you make your ex want you after psychologically abusing her, cheating on her, and using drugs without telling her about it?
dear fren you made to her what chads always made to woman, she will come back to you for a good ride in anytime, you are in the right path, she knows you are not a beta, she knows you are the one

A gun and duct tape you will have her back tonight..

Fuck off blogposter, you fucked up big time and need to reap what you've sown.

Like another man in this thread said, learn to know when you have something good. I found a right-wing, tattooless QT virgin (haha not a virgin no more since she's gotten with me dab dab) with no debt, I'm sure you can do the same.

I have never met a woman with such an amazing body, exceptionally tight, wet pussy (she would intentionally clench down when she wanted me to cum.... And she smelled so fresh and good all the time with gorgeous long blonde hair).. who actually worked for a living... I got the pleasure of nutting in her raw at least 100 times but it's kind of like the first time I did Adderall... Knowing I'll never experience something so pure and blissful ever again. She was a unicorn. Why did she want to fuck me? I was on tren when I met her and she liked my muscles but I squandered the fact that she loved me. She really did. Now she's out probably fucking some other Chad and it's literally killing me inside. I'm dieting and lifting heavy but it doesn't fill the hole in my life knowing I met a woman worth having children with and passed the opportunity.

Honestly, she did fuck me a week and a half ago but refuses any type of emotional connection and is getting snaps from other dudes which makes me so fucking mad. She was my woman. MINE

Go find the most expensive ring you can buy on your wagecuck salary and propose in the most romantic way possible. Also, give up the drugs forever and stop being a closeted chubby chaser.

how old is she?

idk i've never tried to get back with an ex but maybe be possessive like that with her. If she fucked you and let you see her getting snaps from other dudes theres a good chance she's trying to make you jealous. Tell her to come hang out with you and do something fun and then if she mentions any other guys or gets a text from someone else, grab her phone turn it off and say what you said here
>it makes me so fucking mad when i see you talking to other guys
>you're MINE
and then grab her and manhandle her a little bit and fuck her (and make her cum obviously, go down on her or whatever) and then tell her she's spending the night at your place and yeah just go from there

IDK if that will work, and obviously you need to pull it off smoothly without coming off spergy or needy, but it's probably worth a try

don't do this lol

don't do this lol

>Jow Forums - business and finance

>such an NPC that doing "drugs" made you cheat w landwhales
just lmao at your life I bet it was weed or something hilarious

Kys

don't do this lol

This desu

except that my suggestion has the possibility of OP getting his girl back without also making her lose her respect for him, whereas yours will definitely make OP look like a needy beta

easy mode? do meth for a few weeks. snort it so you dont get addicted. you wont eat, go into keto, and lose weight on easymode. just make sure to stop.

She wasnt perfect and neither are you, ultimate redpill

99 problems and a bitch ain't one, stop being a child

Attached: 1537626037749.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

nah your suggestion won't work, women like romance (at least the nonjaded ones), and it sounds like OP wants to spend the rest of his life with her, this is something you gotta go all in on

Mike "Abuse the bin, they'll notify your next of kin" Miller

i broke up with a girlfriend because she didn’t want me doing drugs anymore. then i quit drugs, sobered up and realised she was a dumb roastie. drugs helped me out there i probably wouldn’t have broken up otherwise. never doing them again though they are completely unnecessary and for losers only.

*women THINK they like romance

but in reality it stops being special if you're romantic regularly and pretty soon they start taking you for granted. Buying her a bunch of shit and being all romantic is a sure fire way to make her realize that you're a needy bitch
are you a virgin? be honest dude, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

>are you a virgin?
I'm in my 30's and I'm on my 2nd marriage, faggot
I know what I'm talking about

Unironically if you weren’t so beta and insecure you could keep her, openly talk about fucking other girls in front of her and not have it be an issue, and she wouldn’t be allowed to talk to other guys. This is basically how my relationship is with my gf. Feels good man.

why do you feel qualified to talk about how to have a successful relationship if you're already on your second wife at 30 years of age?

most marriages end in divorce and it wasn't my fault the first time, I currently have a very happy and healthy relationship

whatever you say buddy. you should send your wife a 5 line good morning text that says how beautiful she is every day, and buy her flowers each week. i'm sure that will lead to another successful marriage

Attached: 1512589650508.jpg (634x424, 91K)

I have never done that. Now fuck off cocksucker.

>Having a girlfriend
>Talking to women
Holy fuck I want normies to leave.

i've done literally what user says and it gets my girl wet and submissive
i know you're mad your turbobeta suggestion was shut down, but this is the legitimate way to handle bitches who stray
there's a reason you're on your second marriage and there's a reason you need marriage to keep them around
romance is necessary but it cannot make up for the primal need for a rough fuck putting her in her place she needs sometimes. if you don't provide that at the right moment she might stay with you but she won't be fully satisfied

>fucking over the few decent women left

You're a cunt. I hope she never takes you back.

>money making

Did you think you could slip in these two words and that would somehow make this post suitable for this board?

MINE! MY PROPERTY, is what I always shout

You blew it sweetie sorry!

Don't tell her, idiot. Work on your behavior instead and don't commit the same mistake.