He's not depressed, NEET, virgin, introverted, or ugly

>he's not depressed, NEET, virgin, introverted, or ugly
>he still browses Jow Forums

seriously wtf are do you people come here for if you don't fit into at least one of those categories?

Attached: pepe11.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>introverted
only that. sometimes depressed too. I suppose it's enough. the memes about being here forever are true

>Business & Finance

I'm fat. Need money to buy hookers. Biz occasionally gets it right.

Jow Forums has been a Chad website for some time now

crypto brought all of the normies to this board, so they could find "the next best thing". its a shame that they havent fucked off though

Attached: 1461576548810.png (392x324, 163K)

I'm a friendless college student. That's close enough to NEET right?

friendless people are the cornerstone of Jow Forums. you are likely introverted.

Of these things, I'm only introverted and depressed.
But honestly? The real reason I keep coming here because I legitimately hate myself.

The laffs, bro. The laffs.
Luv u guys

Attached: IMG_1106.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

Jokes on you, I'm all of these things

phoneposters deserve the permaban

depressed
NEET
virgin
introverted
ugly 7.5/10 6'2

Dude favelanon will steal the last dollar you have he won’t stop till he takes it all then he will shill you his ebook on biz and everyone co-signs it for some weird reason and he is the biz guy to exploit new fags this shit needs to end boycott favelanon and all products immediately he is exit scamming

>7.5/10
>6'2
>ugly
get fucked

depressed
NEET
virgin
introverted
Handsome 7.5/10 6'2

>depressed, NEET, virgin, introverted, existential crisis
at least I'm not ugly just average looking yay
>women still want a chad, couldn't care less about me, even the ones who look worse than me
fuck

Attached: uemwcoxtf4a11.png (656x755, 39K)

Jeez why does life have to be so hard? Or is it easy and I just suck at it so far

I unironically lost my virginity last week at 23 years of age. Holy fuck I never thought I finally say those words

biz has always been the place to find gems. made a ton of money from here. Just have to filter the larp and fud like any intelligent person does. most recent gem was quant

I think Jow Forums is the best part of Jow Forums because it combines people who may be:
- depressed
- insecure
- introverted
- NEET

with people who may:
- have graduated college or are going to
- have an income of $60k or more
- have a net worth of $100k or more
- have a speculative and risk-seeking investment approach

Attached: 1513516910159.jpg (256x214, 21K)

I come here to discuss business and finance (or meme coins, which is close enough), you fucking faggot. Sounds like you belong in Jow Forums.

im happy, employed, probably 7/10 ish, i just hate people.

I'm all those things and I hardly ever browse this piece of trash.

I'm a pajeet. Out of all the things I could have been born as, I was born a pajeet. Good enough reason to be on here.

Attached: IMG_20180923_135914916.jpg (503x670, 40K)

Because I'm poor and it's business and finance

Best crypto shitposting here. Also fuck niggers

Cool looking passport fren.
Also Hinduism is woke af.

/asp/ is the best part of Jow Forums, ya simp.

NEET and Introverted here, you guys are my only source of social interactions.

Attached: 9316C0529D894820B415190D0495193F.png (640x1136, 1.15M)

I was born Catholic.

Attached: ad.jpg (259x194, 7K)

He is probably one of the worst biz posters of all time. His “advice” is terrible and all of his threads are stale af.

at least you werent born a nigger

i'm poor, virgin,ugly, introverted
just fuck my shit up pls

the odds of that are pretty high. isn't it like 1:5 are either a pajeet or chink?

Fucked like 50 chicks and graduated college and have a big boy job. Wtf u on about OP?

A big red flag that he's a scammer was he claiming that he was successful but every picture he shows was a shitty part of the city.

I have severe confidence and self esteem issues.

This is true. Since I'm Brazilian I like to steal from people.

its funny

monkey kys

FTFY sir.

Attached: poosport.png (503x670, 503K)

> 4chen

FTFY again with new realization of exploitation of bottom half text sir.

Attached: poosport repooblic.png (503x670, 386K)

Based

9/10

this is why im on Jow Forums

Normie here, can I stay? I think you guys are kind of funny and cute

Attached: Stuff_ecc41a_6486492.jpg (1200x1238, 123K)

FUCK OFF THIS NOT GO BE PATHETIC THERE! WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS WE ARE NOT YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ON LOSER. KYS
FUCK OFF THIS NOT GO BE PATHETIC THERE! WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS WE ARE NOT YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ON LOSER. KYS

>IMG_1106.png
Just looked at the meta data in that picture faggot. I'll be informing your parents that you go onto a Mongolian underwater basket weaving board and tell them you [spoiler]masturbate[/spoiler] while you're in the shower. Once they find out your secret, your life will be ruined.

Attached: 1489043442893.jpg (593x663, 80K)

>virgin
Got an issue with chasity?

Attached: 1486333216100.jpg (2111x1300, 683K)

Because I like to see a hive of autistic people go mad over internet coins and muh virginity, user

Why is that the criteria for being allowed on here?

Ehhh this is biz not r9k

yeah some retards still think Jow Forums is some sort of elite exclusive club, it's not 2008 anymore fucking boomers

overqualified

It’s like watching a train wreck, an endless never ending catastrophe.

The investment advice

All of Jow Forums is r9k

To laugh at you

you don't even need separate people to combine all those, they all apply to me (except NEET)