If you do an ico

and abandon the project later because you realize it is too difficult for you to complete, is that fraud? it seems more like a business failing than fraud to me.

Attached: 184689734.png (600x404, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockonomi.com/joshua-garza-jailed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t know but I do wonder how all these scams are going to finish. Do they just keep postponing milestones indefinitely? Is there a time when they officially announce that they quit?

if you didn’t call yourself a blockchain expert or lie about your credentials/ experience and people still stupid enough to send you money investing in someone with no blockchain history then they deserve to lose it all it’s the risk you take

like pic related?

Attached: 862B5D42-E45A-4029-897D-68699A663E47.jpg (724x1061, 339K)

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

Companies go bust all the time. They just announce they've run out of funds (whether true or not) and what can you really do?

You don't abandon the project, you keep infinitely delaying all major updates by a couple of years at a time until your investors capitulate. Make sure to build a legion of bagholder fanatics so they can harass anyone who calls you a fraud.

Attached: vit.jpg (378x378, 38K)

this is what most seem to do i guess. but have there been any ico's that officially quit and it was all legal and above board and they walked away with the money without delivering?

these people are going to jail, it’s starting to happen and will increase greatly blockonomi.com/joshua-garza-jailed/

you will either be jailed, fined or spend your life waiting for this to happen.

Unless you're a pajeet

there was a post on reddit about filecoin devs completely abandoning development. surprising too, since filecoin was one of those that went through sec regulations and only sold to accredited investors.

i’m honestly lookimg forward to the day when request announces bankruptcy due to spending too much on mozzarella

Easy way to spot a commie cuck like yourself

trust idiots and get treated like one

kys

good. hopefully the paragon roastie is the next jailed

invest in a French coin you deserve what you get. I know because Ive been holding Ark for a year

This is why I always say, ICO are scams where most scammers don't know they're scammers.

kek. I hope they bring all these fuckers like pic related down.

Attached: EF308A51-3821-439C-A606-FFFFE7D57D00.jpg (604x404, 79K)

aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddd
that's why there are securities laws

no because every ICO make you agree you won't sue them before you buy it

this, except eventually gain so much cultist community support and funds that it basically develops itself

Exactly.

does this work though?

We at denial lads not long to go now, stupid new people starting to use logic and crack.

explain.

that's a good point. so do an ico, build a cult and then hand it over to a community member and go retire

i know some guys are planning to take the TEL team to court to sue them for just this reason.

>Companies go bust all the time. They just announce they've run out of funds (whether true or not) and what can you really do?
raising money for a venture via promises to investors is not the same as just running a company.

wait is tel finished?

>i know some guys are planning to take the TEL team to court to sue them for just this reason.

Are you memeing? I have 1.9 million TEL I haven't checked for months.

What?

uhhhh it's not starting to happen. Josh Garza is like the martha stewart of the first mainstream crypto bull market, whereas mark karpeles is like the bernie madoff. nobody else got in trouble despite that wave being more questionable in many aspects than a lot of the activity in the "second mainstream bull run" that happened in 2017

Attached: 1535730958450.jpg (396x382, 28K)

This is right, people make mistakes all the time. We need to learn to forgive women and minorities who have made missteps in the crypto industry as they are good people with at least basic feminist and inclusivity morals. This is not a matter of politics or law, it's just basic common sense.