When recession?

When recession?

Attached: 1531917837393.jpg (770x421, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/business/2018-09-13-der-er-lagt-i-ovnen-til-en-ny-finanskrise-i-2020-siger-topoekonom-og-trump-er
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

End 2019

2100 you butthurt fag

Thanks Obama

Next 2 to 4 years, great recession started 4 years after interest rates started going up

correct.

literally starts tomorrow

That's a good fucking question
We're in for one any fucking time now
Here's my bet though:
The stock market will crash in 2019, probably mid-late 2019 at the speed we're going, and crypto will boom shortly after the crash as Bitcoin takes on a real role as a true store of value

Trump wins second term. 2 years in, US defaults on debt. Economy goes Kaboom! Stocks, Crytpo and Real Estate plummets. Libtards blame Trump. Bullion moons. Wealth Bullion owners buy assets for dirt cheap. "Palms are sweaty. Mom's spaghetti". Trump is "advised" (by Banksters) to use the Blockchain. Economy Lambos. Bitcoin to a million. Cuckservatives praise Trump as the Goat. Am I crazy?

2020. Recession makes Trump so unpopular that Dems with the election.

Oct 2019, they're always in October

Greatest red dildo in history incoming

That could also happen.

>global financial crash the world has never seen before

i-its trump fault!

this is the most likely scenario

They will blame the Russians to a point we end up in world war 3...

Fucking theather sorry I mean FED

Whatever legs are sitting under the economy are going to get kicked out in time for the start of the next election season, at least if the powers that be truly want him gone. Might be sooner but I'd start looking for worldwide pink wojaks about this time next year.

Feb 2019
It will be a true bear market until June.
More a burp, a chance to buy SnP, really.

2019 is too early mates. It'll be 2020 or later.
Our government says it's in 3 years which means 2021

Which government? Source?

trump will sanction us with tariffs
employment at ATH
living standards decline
NEETs still comfy

Was actually 2020
nyheder.tv2.dk/business/2018-09-13-der-er-lagt-i-ovnen-til-en-ny-finanskrise-i-2020-siger-topoekonom-og-trump-er

Nope. The fed will make it happen before Trump's next election

All they need to do is dump some of their ghost balance sheet

2019 or 2020 at the latest. It will be the engineered to happen on Trump’s watch so he can hand out another round of corporate gibs while the people who voted for him are punished and learn never to defy their true overlords again.

>2019 or 2020 at the latest

says increasingly nervous goldbug

Correction in october.

What will recession do to cryptos?

Not going to happen. This is their plan. however, there is a financial revolution brewing that (((they))) aren't aware of yet. A product so revolutionary that it will generate trillions in real wealth overnight and completely revolutionize global commerce.

And we have front row seats.