He has a mortgage

>he has a mortgage

Attached: watson disgust.png (566x553, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLrFyjGZ9NU
youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI
youtube.com/watch?v=wgazsNiu3BA
pkd.dkb.de/antrag/web/main?execution=e1s1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hes a rentcuck

Attached: 1536741427583.jpg (644x800, 62K)

>He is burning money via rent

Attached: Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_(cropped).jpg (220x254, 12K)

>he doesnt have a family

>he doesn't own property
>would rather rent something
>would rather pay somebody to borrow a living space so they can profit off your stupidity
>same type of person who rents is the same type of person who gets a 6 yesr lease on a new car at 12% interest rate

>rent cuck
>mortgage cuck
>slumlord owns your property
>bank owns your property
>pays property tax
>pays for slumlord's property tax

My mother is unironically a rentcuck. Shes afraid of having a mortgage on a condo.

What is the solution?

>rent: cucked by landlord
>own: cucked by government

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

Attached: 1508894147014.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

Just put money into REIT if you are obsessed with saving.

HINT: Mortgages are overrated. No one ever talks about the interest they pay. Ex: "I payed 300k for a house", they will not mention the interest. Also mortgage is not "owning a home". It's being in debt for a home.

You are still paying interest on the house purchase. You only get value over the interest you pay. Not to mention the risk if it goes down in value.

Renting is infinitely better liquidity wise as well. You can invest in REITs, change home easily, etc. Home mortgages are like massive non-diversified investments that you pay interest on.

Now factor in birth rates (it's all poor and dumb), rising poverty, overabundance of investment homes, etc.

Buying a home is not the greatest or mandatory investment decision. Renting is acceptable choice because of how liquid and less risk you have.

Mortgage is fine if the market is right for it and you are planning to stay for a long time. Also you lose big % of value on Realtor.

Australia is a really good example. They are warning of a massive housing crash being possible. Imagine taking out a huge mortgage of debt and your home goes down in value 15%. Enjoy that shit sandwich.

It's a massive un-diversified, interest added, investment. It can work out if the housing market is on fire in your area. People over-estimate the value on a mortgage though.

I wish I lived in a country where it was acceptable to live in a closet or tiny room, fuck spending money on shit

unironically this, if I didn't live at home I'd live in a cardboard box, providing it didn't kill me, just to save money.

It's called an apartment.

When you get married or have kids, you need motr stuff, and then more roof for that stuff. Sometimes upward mobility it involuntary...

mortgage
>can deduct interest from income taxes
>the money you borrow now will be worth less in the future. you are essentially short-selling inflation
>can keep the money you would have spent on the house in investments which outpace inflation

That's called a studio or sublet apartment. If you need greenlight from your peers on what to do/not to do, then you'll never make it.

Attached: 30-084213-guy_pays_400_to_live_in_a_box_in_san_francisco.jpg (1080x540, 106K)

sure, if you think home prices are going up post boomer era.. hint: they probably arent going to perform as well in the future

studio with a decent size is fine. There is a minimum size that starts fucking with you psychologically though. Mini apartments are terrible. Get a studio, even far away, with a decent size

Fag with no credit

I'm about to negotiate the sale of my house in the next hour.

Wish me luck anons. I'll either be making it tonight, or have to be wage slaving by the end of the year.

>buy liquid reit
>pay rent

wow it's almost like mortgages are a really bad idea

Love living in South Korea. Pay 380 USD for a small spot with a balcony, gym, + all utilities. 5 min walk from a major subway line. Sell

Isn't real estate retarded in SK? Like you have to pay a year of rent up front?

Move to hong kong for some sick gains
youtube.com/watch?v=hLrFyjGZ9NU

protip: having a standard of living is a good thing

decentralized autonomous organizations

Attached: fagsc.jpg (630x630, 77K)

Now that's what I'm talking about

lol south korean real estate is the same as prices in los angeles, maybe a little under singapore/hk prices, all time high atm. Its not too expensive to rent but to buy the property its hella expensive(im talking about seoul), im in SK atm

Attached: 1518369673586.jpg (1280x1351, 729K)

Keep us updated. Why are you selling?

> Imagine taking out a huge mortgage of debt and your home goes down in value 15%. Enjoy that shit sandwich.

If you don't plan to flip and value doesn't drop due to catastrophic event or niggers moving in 15% cange in house value doesn't matter.
What does is your income. Or job security.
That's where they got mortgage sucks by balls.

Decentralised property ownership when?

> He sleeps in the cuckbox
Top kek
Keep quiet cuck while Tyrone enjoys your wife in master's bedroom

Market is flattening off, and need money to keep this neet lifestyle rollin'

Attached: 671162194-612x612.jpg (612x418, 71K)

>literally living like a pajeet inside an MDF box
>paying to live like Harry Potter

Fucking JEJ.

Paid of mortgage
No work now

Rate my life

I've yet to see s genuine reason why renting is better.

In b4 muh maintenance.

I've owned s property for 3 years now, and barely spend a few £hundred on maintenance.

When I was renting, the landlord typically pays the absolute minimum maintenance so it's always a shitty living quality

In Australia debt is basically free money.
Interest on student debt is pinned to CPI, which drastically underestimates inflation. So it just depreciates to nothing over time.
Similar with home-loans. The gov forces banks to allow a person one really cheap loan in their life for the purpose of first home. The interest is higher than CPI, but still lower than real inflation.

youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI

start at 5:00

>more debt = more immigrants
So what happened with Germany then?

debt = money (fractional reserve banking)
so more immigrants, is more debt, is more money

His argument is the higher the personal debt, the more the government needs to rely on immigration.

Explain Germany, please.

Because new debt slaves are needed for a country to be able to keep the system running. More immigrants = more people who lend money for study, lend money for a house, etc.

Here's the system explained: youtube.com/watch?v=wgazsNiu3BA

Western economies need a constant new influx of new debt slaves.

So immigrants = debt = more money for banks. Because all the money is created out of debt

Germanys don't have personal debt, friend.

>Germans don't have personal debt
Why the fuck can i open a loan then?
pkd.dkb.de/antrag/web/main?execution=e1s1

Attached: pp.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Deutsche Bank is going down boyo.

Ausfag here.

Every second bloke has a massive Ute & a boat, as well as a mortgage and wife/ kids to provide for. Considering our country doesn't excel at anything other than digging shit out of the ground to sell to chinks, how fucked are we?

Im in cuckstralia
still living with parents.

I was thinking of saving up as much money as I could, take a loan if whatever, buy a house/property and rent it out.

I'd like to time the buyingvright as well when the prices go down.

Thoughts?

If a smart contract holds up as well as a cocktail napkin, then we could probably start today.
If it doesn't...We have to establish a postcuck society.
postcuck society

anarchocapitalism

>capitalism
Landlord=Government
Hence border cucks will always be tax cucks.
>Anarchism
No-Gods-Master=Anarchy.
Anarchy means evicting the landlord.

Not sure how fucked you are, depends on property i think. But it's massively overpriced over there?

No luck tonight. They want like a month more time to decide. Anticlimax. There goes hours of negotiation practice.

kek

rigging your house with live grenades and sawn off shotguns at choke points

Only worth buying if holding long term and the capital gains is more then the interest amount, maintenance cost and taxes. which is why you need a decent deposit.

I'm a ausfag and i'm renting for the next few years while the market is falling then buy the dip.

We are fucked because the Chinese are looking towards Africa for example for new mining projects including building ports ect.

its unlikely that we will ever have another boom of the same scale of the back of metals again. most of the boom was from the construction of mining projects as well.

Additionally we are an island country and china is spreading its influence to south east Asia. Which could become a problem in a decade or two, more so if there is a war between the west and China, we ship our oil to Singapore to be refined so if they knock that out we would be fucked in several weeks.

Thanks boomers.

Live in a caravan hooked up with solar panels, that's my plan B if things ever go fucked up

Lmao in most cities now an apartment is almost as much as a house

Based and redpilled

Orly, you should see how many cars loans and boomercuck lies they take here, almost everyone has debt somehow. Also immigrants, gonna be a lot more debt spending in the next few years thanks to the 'new europeans'

Top jej

Will REITs get fucked in a housing crash Jow Forums ?